Remove and hide my account - PLEASE....

LeUrc78

Hello All,

Maybe someone will call me mr broken record, since this topic or similar have been posted already, BUT this makes me very angry that my PSN ID and trophy info is available to anybody who basically "googles" my PSNID.

Hence I would like to have my account removed and hidden, so nobody will be able to find it by just simple "googling" it.

THE END :rolleyes:

Brgds,

LeUrc78

Bro, I Google your PSN ID all the time so I can find all sorts of information about you. 

Hide all your trophies, easy as that. 

Seriously though, why do you care if people can see your trophies? And if you care so much why did you even sign up for PSN knowing that people would be able to see it?

Parker 

• Like 4

Make all of your trophies private in your trophy settings on your PS3, PS4, or Vita. If you don't do that even if we remove your account all it's gonna take is someone to simply type your name in the box again and you'll show up on this site again, you also show up on seveal dozen other trophy websites, and yes, you also show up on the trophy section of PlayStation.com if you don't hide your trophies. But I agree with Parker, it's just standard trophy information for games =P

Edited by BlindMango

Oh man I just finished googling a bunch of people's psn ids...whoooo what a rush.

I think I am going to go back and see if Poop-eater666 has earned that DC universe plat yet. I'm so excited smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013

Well, I have good news, Poop-Eater666 does, in fact exist! Unfortunately he doesn't have that DC Universe platinum yet =( lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

If you're that worried about random people bugging you (which is the only legitimate problem I see with this sort of thing, assuming people can find out your social security number through your damn PSN name is absurd), just change your privacy settings so that you can't receive messages or friend requests from randoms.  Problem solved.

Welcome to the Internet...........

For what legitimate reason are you concerned that non personal info can be obtained by anyone from anywhere?

And why wouldn't you contact Sony first, since it is them who are supplying this info publicly?

Damn dude, for your sacred life please do not get a ps4.

There is an option to have name requests on there and god forbid someone finds out your real name.

You know,  you might actually run into some cool gamers and want to play more games with them but you are too afraid of someone knowing your real name. Guessing in the not too distant future you will be known as Agent 999. :lol:

Edited by Paulie1313

Google will show anything with your name on it, literally so you're going to show up anyway unless sly owned google and...Im not being silly or anything but...

SLY DOESNT CONTROL GOOGLE*.

*Just saying

So lets just admit, the only way you'll ever remove your ID from Google, is to....

WIPE IT OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH**.

**Dun Dun DUNNNNNNNNN

Edited by zR_DoWnLiNkZ

Oh man I just finished googling a bunch of people's psn ids...whoooo what a rush.

I think I am going to go back and see if Poop-eater666 has earned that DC universe plat yet. I'm so excited smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013

Trust me, there are people out that who do exactly this to me, they stalk my profile every single day to see if i got a new plat or a new 100%, what's wrong with people these days?

Trust me, there are people out that who do exactly this to me, they stalk my profile every single day to see if i got a new plat or a new 100%, what's wrong with people these days?

Maybe they enjoy the game you're playing and want to see the progress you've made in it. Why do you care if people look at your trophies?

Parker 

• Like 2

Well that is weird...but isn't one of the point of trophies to show off your progress (and e-peen) to the world? I mean why else do we bother to sync our accounts.

goes off to google Renatabls account

Ok, let's be serious. 

First off, you have no room to complain that everyone can see your trophies/ PSID. In the terms and agreement, (which I'm sure you just glazed over with the other 99% of people), Sony states that none of your personal info will be shared as part of the privacy agreement. Is your PSNID "personal info?" No. Therefore, you have no say in this matter. Secondly, I understand you may be worried with your PSNID being on the forums and being harassed by random-ass people on PSN, but you have to be an active member for this to happen. You have ONE post. ONE. No one is going to google your damn name. Plus, how popular do you think you are? you are like 1 in 234534465456 PSN IDs that exist. Why in the hell would anyone google your name? (Your no Parker, Sly_Ripper, or Kirbz! Sorry, your not famous like them :P) Lastly, there is this thing called a "block" list on PSN. If you are honestly getting harassed by someone, then block them. problem solved.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3