November 2021 PS+ games

ziggypossum

Knockout City

What's with PS+ and multiplayer only games lately? It's like nobody is interested in them and most certainly no one is willing to pay for them. Not my cup of tea in general, and this one looks particularly ugly and pointless. Won't even bother adding it to library, as the only scenario where I see myself playing it is if EA plays good money to do it. Hard pass.

First Class Trouble

Surprise surprise, another multiplayer game. At least this one intrigues me. I never played anything similar, and I really don't get how the gameplay would work in a game like this. If people end up liking it and platinum will doable in <30 hours I might even go for it. Lots of 'ifs'.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

A redeemer. I'm not familiar with the original, and I don't even need to look into it, because knowing it is single player RPG is enough for me. From what I gather, the paid DLC is still to be released, and, of course, comes separately. So unless DLC will be available for 5 quid or so soon after release Amalur is destined to collect dust in my backlog for years to come.

I don't own VR set, so I'm not looking at VR games, but i hear that Walking Dead game is good.

Best PS+ month since July, or what?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, depresso-cat said:

Knockout City

What's with PS+ and multiplayer only games lately? It's like nobody is interested in them and most certainly no one is willing to pay for them. Not my cup of tea in general, and this one looks particularly ugly and pointless. Won't even bother adding it to library, as the only scenario where I see myself playing it is if EA plays good money to do it. Hard pass.

First Class Trouble

Surprise surprise, another multiplayer game. At least this one intrigues me. I never played anything similar, and I really don't get how the gameplay would work in a game like this. If people end up liking it and platinum will doable in <30 hours I might even go for it. Lots of 'ifs'.

A redeemer. I'm not familiar with the original, and I don't even need to look into it, because knowing it is single player RPG is enough for me. From what I gather, the paid DLC is still to be released, and, of course, comes separately. So unless DLC will be available for 5 quid or so soon after release Amalur is destined to collect dust in my backlog for years to come.

I don't own VR set, so I'm not looking at VR games, but i hear that Walking Dead game is good.

Best PS+ month since July, or what?

Add The Persistence to the list, VR is not mandatory for that :)

On 10/28/2021 at 3:50 PM, depresso-cat said:

It should be noted that the paid DLC "Fatesworn" is brand new, it was never on PS3, it's new DLC that came in conjunction with the Remaster. But the "Legend of Dead Kel" and "Teeth of Naros" DLC, which was paid DLC in the original game IS included with the Remaster. 

But yeah, I would expect Fatesworn to cost roughly $20 USD.

On 2021-10-27 at 9:53 AM, Jason-DFG said:

i don't hope this is the list.

The walking dead is a good psplus game but i do not own a vr headset....

the rest of the list just doesn't fit my type of games.

I guess i will just carry on the backlog for another month.

You'll be damned disappointed boah!

On 2021-10-27 at 2:25 PM, Seasonreaper said:

Kingdoms of Amalur is a great game that got somewhat overshadowed by Skyrim's reeking, cancerous presence vomiting itself onto the market shortly before, so it's definitely worth playing if you missed out on it at the time. The DLC for the PS3 version is also delisted, and Re-Reckoning includes it, so that's something. I'll likely give it a new playthrough, but skip the rest of the games this month.

Not a fan of Todd?