November 2021 PS+ games

ziggypossum

Yeah, I most likely won't play any of these games, Knockout city I tried on ea play and it was fine, I can see people enjoy it, but it just did not do anything for me. First Class Trouble is a deception multiplayer game, I only enjoy watching someone else play them, I definitely don't plan on playing them myself with strangers online, I can imagine how that will go. Kingdoms of Amalur, I know it is considered a gem by some, but I just never had any interest in it, still this is the only title from this lineup that I might try...eventually, maybe.

And I have no VR, so I can't say anything about that title, still nice to get extra titles for those that do have VR I guess.

We were so close to this month's lineup not getting leaked. ?

Still no announcement of the PS5 exclusive. Will probably happen at the State of Play, if there's going to be one. 

Just guessing, but maybe they'll release Little Devil Inside as a PS+ game for PS5. It's getting some focus at the State of Play but has no release date.

I thought First Class was a VR title, but since it isn't, maybe there won't be a PS5+ exclusive game this month.

Same guy also leaked two of November's PSNow games.

Mafia: Definitive Edition

Celeste

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 1