Oldest PS3 game you're still trying to Platinum

DaivRules

Considering I *just* got my LittleBIGPlanet Platinum this morning, and it was released in 2008, I've got some oldies I've spend some time on. I also got my Plat for Infamous a month or two ago as well as Assassins Creed II last week (both released in 2009).

What's the earliest released PS3 title you're still trying to Platinum? Or maybe who's got a resolution for 2014 to finish an older PS3 title?

From what I understand Paulie the Farcry 2 plat is unobtainable now due to the poor servers.

Yeah i read that, but seeing as it is still a fairly active game I would think they will fix it.

If not, then YAA ME, I won't have to endure that madness and I can get rid of both copies as I was planning on self boosting most of it.

Yeah i read that, but seeing as it is still a fairly active game I would think they will fix it.

If not, then YAA ME, I won't have to endure that madness and I can get rid of both copies as I was planning on self boosting most of it.

It is tedious as fuck so yeah, may not be a bad thing if they don't. Was doing it myself but got bored with the manuals and stopped, oh the regret!!!

It is tedious as fuck so yeah, may not be a bad thing if they don't. Was doing it myself but got bored with the manuals and stopped, oh the regret!!!

Damn, well it's not on my list as I never got around to it but to now not be able to finish it because of server issues would be a bummer.

If they come back up or fix them at least, I might attempt it.