Oldest PS3 game you're still trying to Platinum

DaivRules

I was attempting to finish the Red Dead Redemption mp but modders have F****D the servers up so bad that it is unplayable for 1 of the trophies... I hope R* fixes this otherwise time to move this game to the "Never going to happen" pile!

Which trophy is that? Most trophies can be earned in a private match, so let me know if you need help and I will pick it up again.

Still have to finish up Bioshock at some point. I stopped shortly after starting Survivor playthrough, mainly because I still need to pick up all the audio diaries which is a nuisance. Should've done those on the first playthrough, but wanted to enjoy the story without having to look up a guide to keep track of those damn collectables. Oh well, I'll get back to it eventually.

Gi joe. Love gi joe so it is bearable but never understood why they just don't do a dlc pack for battlefield or cod. That would be a golden goose. Just add a . new level or character skins every few months.

Wanted. Not the best game again but mcavoys voice and his lines are classic. Like Sam Jackson in die hard...so quotable.

Metal Gear Solid IV

I played through the game once already before the trophy patch was released and I plan to (eventually) go back and attempt the platinum. Pretty much every other game released around the same time or earlier which I don't have the platinum for yet I have given up on.

• 2 years later...