Year 1 roadmap

jason_trixta

If there were no new trophies in S1 then it seems there will be no DLC trophies for other seasons.

I have to say it is weird that the paid Season pass only gives you emotes and cosmetics but the free DLC is new modes and kits.

There honestly is no reason to pay extra money.

I honestly hope they start doing more interesting attachments, things like

atk up

def up

hp up

and buffs that you can give your friends.

There also needs to be a bit more variety in customisation, more like how Borderlands does it. Because the higher difficulty settings are tough, there's only really one type of customisation that everyone uses and since changing the customisation grid is such a hassle and you can't switch between several saved load outs, I don't think anyone bothers changing it. I certainly don't.

i found the really things up the difficulty is the not regen hp. in call of duty you have a regen of health ( slow but you have it) in battlefield too. 

i dont like the system of 1500 points of life , of course you can start with the tanks cards and have 1500 life points bonus , but in insane difficulty with the lower pack of medikit is reduced it's not a big bonus you have to start with card tank.

the thing they have to patch it's the ability to pick up more medikits , example , you have 1400 life you atteins the area with the medikits you can pick up 2 or 3 medikits on you. 

the challenge card i hope they give good really good cards can help in insane , but it's in my dream , i think they limit everything , example we have the card regen life but with -80% life , the dlc weapons have negative effects too. i think in the future they add things but with a malus negative and one positive.

the insane and the extreme difficulty is the only problem on the game it's too hard. the others difficulty are good. 

6 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

i found the really things up the difficulty is the not regen hp. in call of duty you have a regen of health ( slow but you have it) in battlefield too. 

i dont like the system of 1500 points of life , of course you can start with the tanks cards and have 1500 life points bonus , but in insane difficulty with the lower pack of medikit is reduced it's not a big bonus you have to start with card tank.

the thing they have to patch it's the ability to pick up more medikits , example , you have 1400 life you atteins the area with the medikits you can pick up 2 or 3 medikits on you. 

the challenge card i hope they give good really good cards can help in insane , but it's in my dream , i think they limit everything , example we have the card regen life but with -80% life , the dlc weapons have negative effects too. i think in the future they add things but with a malus negative and one positive.

the insane and the extreme difficulty is the only problem on the game it's too hard. the others difficulty are good. 

I done the first mission on Insane but already stuck on the 2nd mission, We keep getting to the end of the 2nd mission then just end up dying ?

• Like 1

I honestly don't find any extreme missions hard if you have able players.  Insane is harder, but good map knowledge, team work and comms is a must.  Unfortunately once people beat insane, they leave behind everyone that still needs help.  There are still a handful of excellent players that are willing to help, tho.  But at the end of the day, insane mode is not designed for everyone to beat it. 

All the missions that were considered the hardest have changed as people learn new strats.  I have over 400 hours in the game and im still being shown new ways all the time.  Unfortunally, all this knowledge is gonna end up being lost as more and more leave the game.

2 hours ago, jason_trixta said:

I have over 400 hours in the game and im still being shown new ways all the time.  Unfortunally, all this knowledge is gonna end up being lost as more and more leave the game.

What's stopping you from sharing your extensive knowledge of the game with the PSNP community? I'd gladly read a thread of tips & tricks for difficulties, maps and classes if you put the time to compile the information.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Helyx said:

What's stopping you from sharing your extensive knowledge of the game with the PSNP community? I'd gladly read a thread of tips & tricks for difficulties, maps and classes if you put the time to compile the information.

Because every time I post something it gets reported by a certain person on here, then get deleted by mods.

1 minute ago, jason_trixta said:

Because every time I post something it gets reported by a certain person on here, then get deleted by mods.

When you post something laced with personal insults to another member, it breaks the rules. If you can just share the content that’s on topic and doesn’t break the rules, it’ll stay and be really appreciated. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

When you post something laced with personal insults to another member, it breaks the rules. If you can just share the content that’s on topic and doesn’t break the rules, it’ll stay and be really appreciated. 

Correcting someone that has no clue on what they're there talking about is breaking the rules?  If not, can I go on other games sections and post misinformation, then moan when I'm proven to be wrong?

4 minutes ago, jason_trixta said:

Correcting someone that has no clue on what they're there talking about is breaking the rules?  If not, can I go on other games sections and post misinformation, then moan when I'm proven to be wrong?

If you can correct without throwing insults and personal attacks, then it’s not breaking rules. It’s really not that complicated, nor does it need to be that dramatic. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/01/2022 at 2:49 AM, MANU1950 said:

I must preciate If you Give some advice for more hard levels for example 4-3.

I've already posted my reason for not posting, and that's not gonna change anytime soon.  I still play the game, still help people out and reply to peoples dms, but I will not be posting anything publicly on here.

• 6 months later...
On 19/01/2022 at 8:48 PM, Helyx said:

That's really unfortunate.

If anyone has specific questions, I'm more than happy to publicly share any information I can to help. 

Would you mind sharing your strategy on the final battle in 4-3 on Insane? It's one of two missions I still need and I'm unsure where to best defend from.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Mellenthin said:

Would you mind sharing your strategy on the final battle in 4-3 on Insane?

This is pretty identical to what my group did. 2x Tech + 1x Demo; fortify the end of the path where you exit with turrets and strategic cryo.

On 26/07/2022 at 3:05 PM, Helyx said:

This is pretty identical to what my group did. 2x Tech + 1x Demo; fortify the end of the path where you exit with turrets and strategic cryo.

Humorous that I didn't notice this until watching the video. On Extreme we had a gunner and two technicians as well, but we just defended from the central platform - fun but chaotic.?

Your advice worked well anyhow. Thanks a ton, Helyx.?

• Like 1