Hey :)

Cassiopria

I've been part of this site for a while , I never really introduce myself. :unsure: 

I'm a gamer!  i was15 years old  play my first game Age of Empires, I love most games but the genre that has my heart is AC ,Adventure and Fantasy games

and my SNES good old time's 

Nice to meet you all. :wave: 

• Like 3

Hello Cassiopria,

Wow, you starting game when you were 15? Talk about being a late-bloomer :lol:; I think I've been in the game (pun intended) longer than you have, and you're 11 years my senior  :blink:. Anyways enough of the jokes - glad to meet your acquaintance. I also love the Assassin's Creed series, and even though people say it's overrated - it's by far the best yearly game out there.

• Like 1

Hey Cassi!

you have good taste when it comes to games :) you managed to platinum Dragon's Crown. it's one of my favorites games this year.

Thank you   :) Dragon's Crown plat in 4 weeks and 1 day . was very fun 2 play  :) 

Hello Cassiopria,

Wow, you starting game when you were 15? Talk about being a late-bloomer :lol:; I think I've been in the game (pun intended) longer than you have, and you're 11 years my senior  :blink:. Anyways enough of the jokes - glad to meet your acquaintance. I also love the Assassin's Creed series, and even though people say it's overrated - it's by far the best yearly game out there.

yes i love AC very much i can't not wait till ACL HD comes out !!!! do you play AC online?

Hi Cassy welcome to the forum and we'll fight soon! ; )

we will Goekie  :lol:

Welcome to the community, Cassie!

Hope you have a wonderful time around these parts. :) You have some good tastes in gaming, so it's good to see another PS member supporting our most beloved games!

thx i see you have good tast in your game's ;)

yes i love AC very much i can't not wait till ACL HD comes out !!!! do you play AC online?

Yeah, I'm planning on getting Liberation HD, eventually - I haven't even played Black Flag yet :|. The only AC game I've actually ventured online to has been Assassin's Creed III; I wasn't very interested in it to be honest. Wolfpack mode was cool, but I wasn't too thrilled with the more competitive game types. I also have Brotherhood and Revelations, but I haven't given the online a shot on those ones yet.