Error NP-2244-2

Schrimpey

48 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Just to give diverse data points, I am not having any problem accessing the Vita store to purchase and/or download items.

USA accounts do not seem to be affected at all. It's probably some server for EU region that is down and needs to be kicked back into action.

I also have the problem, but I'm sure this goes for everybody with an account in this region. I have not seen a single EU player who has reported they can access the store from their Vita. All we can do is wait until they fix it (and hope that they do).

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

Was thinking of working on my Vita backlog completion but I also got hit with this error the moment I try to open PS store. It's strange because I can sign in and out of PSN but when it comes to accessing PS Store it tells me that error and asks me to sign in to PSN when I already am signed in. This is headache inducing I might just leave my Vita for now. 

I ordered a 2nd vita on Ebay (for easier solo boosting with some of my games) and I'm just hoping I don't get this error on that one too. Idk if it's worth mentioning but I'm experiencing this error on a Vita from Region 3 but I'm playing on Region 4. I'm not sure if differing regions can cause this error. Although I've just read now that only EU (region 2 and 4) seem to be affected by this error. I hope this gets resolved soon but I doubt Sony cares what happens to Vita users at this point...

Edited by PostGameBlues

9 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

USA accounts do not seem to be affected at all. It's probably some server for EU region that is down and needs to be kicked back into action.

I also have the problem, but I'm sure this goes for everybody with an account in this region. I have not seen a single EU player who has reported they can access the store from their Vita. All we can do is wait until they fix it (and hope that they do).

I'm able to access the Vita store on my UK account, so it seems it might not be affecting the UK region.

3 minutes ago, Tomb_Wader said:

Some guy on reddit from the UK also not affected so UK does seem to be exempt from this particular issue

Can confirm I also don't seem to be experiencing the issue (have a UK account).

Hopefully it's fixed at some point though, been way too many network/PSN issues with the Vita this year.

• Like 2

From Asia R3 (Singapore) account here. It's been almost a week since I got this error and it seems like it is still not resolved yet.

Kinda strange to see that UK and North America seem to be alright but Europe and parts of Asia and even Australia have this error.

Temporary workaround for now for me would be to download on PS3 and then transfer to Vita. Wonder when this will get resolved though.

• Like 1