Platinum you are most proud you had during 2013.

spyrosmicha

I can't just leave one, so I think I'll leave 3.

1L9e6241.png  1Lec160b.png   1Lc150a7.png

1. Mortal Kombat

This should go without saying, huge grind and also some tough online trophies that are near impossible to boost.

2. Army of Two: The 40th Day

An easy single player I completed years ago, but the online is no cake walk without boosting, which I did this game with absolutely no boosting, which makes it a very proud part of my collection.

3. Soul Calibur V

Another fighting game, because after Mortal Kombat I promised myself I wouldn't do another fighting game, than a month later I started this. It was actually easy for the most part, except there was a bit of grinding and some of the quick battles were actually quit tough.

• Like 1

The Last of Us

I was intially disappointed that the trophy list was spread so thin, and i also wasn't thrilled about the two multiplayer trophies that required players to complete both Firefly and Hunter journeys. However, it was because of this is discovered the great multiplayer within The Last of Us that i probably would have written off as a tacked on addition. At the end of the day, this was my favorite game of 2013 and possibly my pick for best game this generation, therefore my proudest platinum to earn.

• Like 3

Fallout 3 because it was my very first platinum :)

Me too!*

*on my OG, pre-trophy hunting account :)

The Last of Us

I was intially disappointed that the trophy list was spread so thin, and i also wasn't thrilled about the two multiplayer trophies that required players to complete both Firefly and Hunter journeys. However, it was because of this is discovered the great multiplayer within The Last of Us that i probably would have written off as a tacked on addition. At the end of the day, this was my favorite game of 2013 and possibly my pick for best game this generation, therefore my proudest platinum to earn.

I myself was pleasantly surprised with the MP. Like the SP, I'd accidentally missed nearly almost all of the news about it (seriously) and went into both completely blind.

Unlike, for example, Spec Ops: The Line, it felt like it fit the world and it's narrative. Not to mention a MP that actually promotes teamwork.

Not to mention the SP gameplay translates extremely well and makes every kill feel satisfying!

I had 13, out of the overall 14 Plats I have, in 2013 because only in 2013 I got addict to trophies, so this will be a tough choice.

But I choose 3:

#3: 

1L7a50b2.png

Demon's Souls: Played this for a long time and when I got it I was quite indifferent just because I had put so many hours into it, but still an achievement for both a fan of the series and a RPG fanatic!

#2: 

1Ldb367f.png

Remember Me: The whole game was a surprise and I love it. The platinum was a bonus, I really enjoyed completing it over and over and still play it!

#1:

1L59fcfa.png

ICO: By far, the plat I am most proud of. Simply because I rarely put so much effort getting platinum trophies that seem IMPOSSIBLE. For a short tempered person like me I think I did well :D

Edited by hsouzaz

Plat of 2013 I am most proud of is Killzone 2. That was a game I had written off as one that was maybe too tough for me, but went back to it after 2 years and knocked it out. I still feel the same now as I did when I beat it. F U RADEC!!!!

Close 2nd would have to be Modern Warfare 2. That is still one of my favorite games but I could never connect to anyone for Spec Ops due to severe lag. Got on it with my bud PaperTiger93 and finally got it done.

• Like 1

My most proud is Demons souls, with "Honorable Mention" going to Mass effect 3. I would also give "Honorable Mention" to Two Worlds 2 if the game didn't glitch out on ONE mission towards the end of the game that stopped me from getting the PLAT, I have every other trophy for that game tho.

Ninja_Marc.png

• 2 weeks later...