Bonus Info

X-x-TheMayor-x-X

Haven't found any information on how to unlock each post game bonus so let's track them here. Post how you have earned each one.

What I know so far...

Slow as a snail - move the least

Master painter - change most properties to your color

Big spender - spend the most money

Mileage - walk the most

Power up champion - use the most powerups

H2O - collect the most water

High voltage - collect the most electricity

Villain - attack others the most

Wrecking ball - used the bulldozer the most

Trade union - initiated the most strikes

Goat - be pushed around the most

Ripped off - ???

Bidder - submitted the most bids

Renovation king - ???

Real estate magnate - piled up the most money

Sitting duck - ???

Auctioneer - ???

Empty handed - lost the most auctions

Edited by X-x-TheMayor-x-X
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to get a specific bonus? I tried to boost with myself and it's seems random. 

For example went to private match join with my second controller and collected the most electricity but didn't get the bonus medal in the end. 

Edited by leandroxpto

8 hours ago, leandroxpto said:

Is there a way to get a specific bonus? I tried to boost with myself and it's seems random. 

For example went to private match join with my second controller and collected the most electricity but didn't get the bonus medal in the end. 

It's random, sometimes you get npthing, sometimes you get 3, but they are also random, so try working on different ones

• Like 1

On 17/08/2022 at 1:20 AM, leandroxpto said:

I think the game have some glitches. I used 4 controllers and in one game i won the Master Painter and i didnt chamge the color of any house.

And i did the Tie Breaker trophy in that game.

Edited by Mastodon_Slayer
  • Like 1

For the Goat Bonus, I've tried many different things.
Of course with two controllers, I didn't buy any properties and certainly didn't attack by looking at my other character when first pushing the R1/ R2 or circle button.
For simply pushing, I didn't really notice any medal at the end of the games, ever.
However, what I suspect is really, looking away from the second player, start holding R1 or R2 to make the push thingy and then start pushing that other character that way.
What I also tried was to spin while pushing, like look away and back at the character. My assumption was, maybe , just maybe it counts as another push everytime you look away and back rather than keep pushing. Both can be true, one of them definitely is true. I just don't know which one. That's how I got that stupid goat bonus.

• 1 month later...