Wdjat prinny's platinum explosion chain doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

Thanks to the awesome flash sale I'm currently cycling through games atm. The next plat seems like a wildcard at this point doods

Good that will give me a chance to catch up :) Can't have you beating me 3 times in a row :P.

I should have an UR plat this week which will off scale your recent plats a little bit :)

Nice checklist you get there Prinny, really good descriptions of Batman games i´m a big fan of the series :)

Since the last time I saw you´re profile in holidays trophy league you´re after the NFS Mosted Wanted plat so good job so far, keep it going for the #100 plat  :D 

• Like 1

Nice checklist you get there Prinny, really good descriptions of Batman games i´m a big fan of the series :)

Since the last time I saw you´re profile in holidays trophy league you´re after the NFS Mosted Wanted plat so good job so far, keep it going for the #100 plat  :D 

Thanks dood! Yeah the Arkham games are great, I can't wait for Arkham Knight later this year!

• Like 1

Great list!! Nearly 100 plats!! And one question, is Lone Survivor horrifying? I get it from PS+ but I haven't decide to download it. :facepalm: Horror games are not my type. 

Thanks dood! Lone Survivor does have a creepy atomsphere, especially if you play it wearing headphones in a dark room. Probably isn't the game for you though if you aren't into the horror/survival type games 

xD Congrats dood. You should definitely go for that Blazblue plat on the Vita now, Wdjat. Any plans for the big #100?

Thanks dood! Yeah I do really want that plat, need to practice the remaining character specific trophies specifically that 90 hit combo with Ragna. Not sure what plat I will go for next but I am going to be starting Tales of Hearts R. As for #100 I am still deciding between Trinity Universe or Disgaea 4 although Disgaea 4 does have the edge since it has more appeal as a 100th platinum for me.

Soon I'll begin my journey for my 5,000th trophy which shall be:

wait for it..

Still got wait doods.....

Spoiler box inception continues.....

KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX PLATINUM DOODS!!!!!

Nice dood, looks like I'm not the only one who has mastered the incredible difficult art of spoiler box inceptions :awesome:. That plat will be a great milestone.

• Like 1

Wow what an awesome set of plats you got there!!, especially thanks to the high number of JRPG's games you have played, I'll have those recommendations on YS: Memories of Celceta and Disagea 2 in mind the next time I decide to spend some money on JRPG's, I think Dragon's Dogma would be the ultimate addition to your great RPG Plat collection, hope you stick with the idea of settings your milestones in order to show the likes of Kingdom Hearts and Tales of series, really makes your profile unique and special, good luck with your hunting!!.

• Like 1

Good plat list. I only hit 100 recently (during this year's cleanup), which was nice.

A couple of differences of opinion:

1) You enjoyed Dragon's Crown? I have not been able to muster the strength to put that game out of its misery. It was fine...once. But playing through it with every character, plus on extra difficulties, etc. etc. - I finally got bored of it.

2) Even more so, you enjoyed Alice: Madness Returns? I should try the main game, but I found the original Alice McGee's Alice to be devoid of anything remotely close to fun.

Anyway, keep up your good work!

• Like 1

Wow what an awesome set of plats you got there!!, especially thanks to the high number of JRPG's games you have played, I'll have those recommendations on YS: Memories of Celceta and Disagea 2 in mind the next time I decide to spend some money on JRPG's, I think Dragon's Dogma would be the ultimate addition to your great RPG Plat collection, hope you stick with the idea of settings your milestones in order to show the likes of Kingdom Hearts and Tales of series, really makes your profile unique and special, good luck with your hunting!!.

Thanks dood! Dragon's Dogma is on my To do list, just part of my evergrowing backlog xD

Congrats on your recent plat. Good luck getting to #100.

I remember the excitement I had getting to #100 I wanted to get through the plats as quick as possible on my way there. Especially since I knew what i want #100 to be.

Thanks dood! I am pretty excited about being so close but it seems once I hit 90 plats I started playing longer games and my 100th plat is lengthy too so still seems it will be a little while

Good plat list. I only hit 100 recently (during this year's cleanup), which was nice.

1) You enjoyed Dragon's Crown? I have not been able to muster the strength to put that game out of its misery. It was fine...once. But playing through it with every character, plus on extra difficulties, etc. etc. - I finally got bored of it.

2) Even more so, you enjoyed Alice: Madness Returns? I should try the main game, but I found the original Alice McGee's Alice to be devoid of anything remotely close to fun.

Thanks dood and congrats on recently reaching 100 plats.

1. Yeah Dragon's Crown seems to be hit or miss with people due to the grind. Guess I just enjoyed the thrill of not knowing when more good treasure was around the corner.

2. Yeah I can't defend the 1st game, I haven't even finished that yet. The main game is definitely much better 

For Dragon's Crown you can ask high-levelled players to help you out or acquire bones from lvl 255 players to use as NPCs. These will significantly lower the time needed to clear a playthrough with every character. I think it took me about an hour and a half to clear a playthrough with the remaining 5 characters.

Alice Madness Returns is a very enjoyable game. Mcgee's Alice is quite boring and odd, but it's also about 15 years old.