Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

8 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

It depends on a variety of things: how hard is the trophy you are trying to boost, how many people are involved, etc. 

On this site, MP boosting is primarily handled through sessions (99% of boosting threads get shutdown right away from what I have seen, the exceptions seem to be things like trading guilds for games like Dark Souls) so check the corresponding game page for ongoing/ upcoming sessions or as you said make your own. Sessions are where the host usually explains the purpose of the boost and how to communicate whether it be via mic, PSN messaging, or Discord. For something like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood trophy for getting the Extreme Variety bonus a mic is probably best but I did do it successfully via PSN messenger back in the day whereas getting X amount of kills is fairly simple and requires minimal communication. The more preparation and planning put into it, the easier the session will be... assuming everyone is on the same page.

23 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

You don't necessarily need a mic. I tend to mute other people myself. Personally I try to just message people either on here or via the psn app messenger to coordinate when boosting with people. I would recommend looking into trophy requirements before setting up a session so you know what you are doing, and maybe try a round or two of the multiplayer so you know how the mode works. That way you are respecting the other person's time and not having to spend time looking for info. Other than that just jump in and have fun!

Thank you both, I’ll have to get over my fear of multiplayer and give it a go. Good idea to get used to the multiplayer of the games before I drag other people into it too.

I think the hardest to coordinate will be assassin’s creed unity where you need 10 assassinations done at the same time, or possibly the co op trophies for rise of the tomb raider. I was looking at dead rising until I realised I’d need to play the whole game with someone else

• Like 3

Update 19: May 14th

Starting Completion percentage: 93.46%

Week 1 Completion (93.56 (+0.10% From Start)

Week 2 Completion (93.62 (+0.16% From Start) (+0.06 From previous week)

Week 3 Completion (93.62 (+0.16 From Start) (No Change From previous week)

Week 4 Completion (92.96 (-0.50% From Start) (-0.66% From previous week)

Week 5 Completion (93.70 (+0.44% From Start) (+0.74 From previous week)

Week 6 Completion (93.02 (+0.56% From Start) (+0.32 From previous week)

Week 7 Completion (94.06 (+0.60% From Start) (+0.04 From previous week)

Week 8 Completion (93.75 (+0.29% From Start) (-0.31 From previous week)

Week 9 Completion (93.86 (+0.40% From Start) (+0.11 From previous week)

Week 10 Completion (94.07 (+0.61% From Start) (+0.21 From previous week)

Week 11 Completion (94.18 (+0.72% From Start) (+0.11 From previous week)

Week 12 Completion (94.59 (+1.13% From Start) (+0.41 From previous week)

Week 13 Completion (94.76 (+1.30% From Start) (+0.17 From previous week)

Week 14 Completion (94.73 (+1.27% From Start) (-0.03 From previous week)

Week 15 Completion (94.83 (+1.36% From Start) (+0.09 From previous week)

Week 16 Completion (94.67 (+1.21% From Start) (-0.16 From previous week)

Week 17 Completion (94.81 (+1.35% From Start) (+0.14 From previous week)

Week 18 Completion (94.91 (+1.45% From Start) (+0.10 From previous week)

Current Completion: (94.79 (1.33% Total Increase) (-0.12% from last week)

Outer Wilds 82% -> 100%
Lost Grimoires 3 0% -> 100%
Watch Dogs: Legion 83% -> 85% -> 97% -> 100%

A Plague Tale: Innocence 0%->100%

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection 0%-> 4% -> 100%

Blood Bowl 2 4% -> 100%

Horizon Zero Dawn 98% -. 100%

Bridge Constructor Portal 0% -> 100%

Horizon Forbidden West 0% -> 30% -> 77% -> 100%

Final Fantasy XV 45% -> 60% ->66% ->100%

Glass Masquerade 0% -> 100%

Glass Masquerade 2 0% -> 100%

Bridge Constructor 0% -> 100%

Elventide: Slavic Fable 0% -> 100%

Elventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror 0% -> 100%

Elventide 3: Legacy of Legends 0% -> 100%

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink 0% -> 100%

Dark Arcana: The Carnival 0% -> 100%

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav 0% -> 100%

The Dark Eye: Memoria 0% -> 100%

Nine Witches: Family Disruption 0% -> 100%

Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 0% -> 100%

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor 72% -> 100%

Middle Earth: Shadow of War 0% -> 88% -> 100%

Team Sonic Racing 0% -> 100%

Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom 0% -> 100%

Tales from The Borderlands 05 -> 100%

Final Fantasy IX 0% -> 48% -> 100%

Rogue Aces 0% -> 100%

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments 0% ->100%

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus 0% -> 100%

Sly 2: Band of Thieves 0% -> 100%

Sly 3: Honor among Thives 0% -> 55%

Weekly Update Time.

2 new additions this week:

Sly 2- I felt this was somewhat of an improvement over the first one, the adition of a health bar meant I was no longer getitng constantly one shotted by stuff, and the end boss was no where near as annoying as the first one's was.

Sly 3- A little over halfway done with this, more of the same really, although I've found some of the challenge mode stuff massively annoying.

For the next week, I'll likely be trying to finish Sly 3 off, and then I'll probably do Thieves in Time (Which I don't yet own, but will probably pick up on psn, havn't seen a physical copy any cheaper). 

Edited by Shadowlord87
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Thank you both, I’ll have to get over my fear of multiplayer and give it a go. Good idea to get used to the multiplayer of the games before I drag other people into it too.

I think the hardest to coordinate will be assassin’s creed unity where you need 10 assassinations done at the same time, or possibly the co op trophies for rise of the tomb raider. I was looking at dead rising until I realised I’d need to play the whole game with someone else

AC Unity wasn't too bad as far as I can remember but might be harder now since it is starting to get older and therefore the player pool is probably much smaller.

I'm guessing Rise of the Tomb Raider is hidden as I didn't see it in your profile so I don't know what you're progress in it is. If you have not already, I would beat the game to get a bunch of credits to buy cards, see link below:

Following the above will help you get all the cards (you may have to grind out credits if RNG is not kind to you) to use in the various DLC's and can make some of the trophies a lot easier. Personally I still need to finish off the expedition co-op trophies too, mayhap we can tackle them together on a weekend sometime. 

PS - Infamous 2 has some online trophies you might want to take care of before they become unattainable. If I recall correctly they are not MP but do require online, something to do with player created content I think. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I'm guessing Rise of the Tomb Raider is hidden as I didn't see it in your profile so I don't know what you're progress in it is. If you have not already, I would beat the game to get a bunch of credits to buy cards, see link below:

Following the above will help you get all the cards (you may have to grind out credits if RNG is not kind to you) to use in the various DLC's and can make some of the trophies a lot easier. Personally I still need to finish off the expedition co-op trophies too, mayhap we can tackle them together on a weekend sometime.

I haven’t started Rise yet, but have it as a plus game. I want to get them done though because of the recent publisher sale, I don’t want to start it and then have Embracer turn off the servers. It’d be great to get the co op trophies done one weekend! ? 

Im going to do infamous 2 and festival of blood online trophies next week, my biggest focus will be red dead redemption as I always said it’d be my 50th platinum

Thank you for the link and the tips

• Like 4

9 hours ago, MD_91 said:

I'm planning on finally getting into the Yakuza series and starting Yakuza 0 soon, my progress has already been slower than I was hoping it would be and I know Yakuza is like a 100 hour plat so I'm expecting it to get even slower :lol:

Yakuza is so great. I’ve played 0 and Kiwami and loved them both. But the plats are definitely time consuming. Though they are great. For the most part at least 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Metal Gear Solid HD : Snake eater - PSVita

I did get used to the controls, most of the time..... Have finished the game but must have missed a Kerotan (a green frog you have to shoot; super strange collectible in the middle of a stealth game 1f603.png)  somewhere. So I have to go through it again as the game doesn't say which one I am missing.....

Did you get the one during the chase scene at the end of the game? The window to get it is very small and it is easily missed. I had to restart the checkpoint an absurd amount of times before I finally nailed it.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Did you get the one during the chase scene at the end of the game? The window to get it is very small and it is easily missed. I had to restart the checkpoint an absurd amount of times before I finally nailed it.

I am certain I got those one as I checked with the mic gadget But maybe it is not possible with the RPG?

1 hour ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

I am certain I got those one as I checked with the mic gadget But maybe it is not possible with the RPG?

It's been a long time since I did it but I think I used an Assault rifle since the RPG could kill the enemies from splash damage and I was doing a no kill run, IIRC. 

To my knowledge hitting it with an RPG should count.

• Like 1