RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

@XxViPeRsXx I fired up RDR today and decided on a whim to hop around on a few servers online for the hell of it, and I could hardly believe it when I actually stumbled into a hacked lobby after only 30 or 40 mins of searching. The bodies and the players messing around with them were way down in El Matadoro area.

I got extremely excited and followed them over there, but the excitement was short lived lol. It turned out to be a big group of non-English speaking Brazilian players and they were more than thrilled to thwart my pitiful attempts at getting near the bodies. They were doing all sorts of weird shit like flying across the map and knifing me, or making it so the second I spawned I would explode instantly. Despite their efforts I managed to shoot the bodies once or twice and gained 23 levels in a matter of seconds. It was crazy.

After 10 or 15 minutes of this they got bored and moved out of the area, but my PS3 froze! I spent the next few hours afterwards trying to find that same lobby again to no avail.

Although it was slightly disappointing, the fact I found one so quickly has me hopeful I will be able to find more and get most of my XP that way. I’ll probably just spend an hour checking every time I fire up RDR and see if I get lucky. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is late to the party but there is a guy who is glitching lobbies still.  I got to level 33 in mins and when he was on the next day level 50 in minutes so somehow he is doing it. His psn was something like cactus black. It was definitley him because when he was in the game all the sherriffs were unable to stand up and you could just shoot them in the head and levels would roll in. He didnt move and i dont know how he triggered it. This was on friendly free roam.

Man I've been hearing mixed things as to whether this is still possible. I've heard people both say it's impossible and that there's still hobbies. Makes me nervous to try.

Man, I can remember when it was nearly impossible to find a clean lobby for this on both PS3 and the 360. Like...99/100 were glitched. I can't imagine spending 15 hours searching lobbies.

It can happen in empty public lobbies too, so you don't need to look for people or their scores

Edited by Floorkiller74

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 5:32 PM, IPALS said:

This is late to the party but there is a guy who is glitching lobbies still.  I got to level 33 in mins and when he was on the next day level 50 in minutes so somehow he is doing it. His psn was something like cactus black. It was definitley him because when he was in the game all the sherriffs were unable to stand up and you could just shoot them in the head and levels would roll in. He didnt move and i dont know how he triggered it. This was on friendly free roam.

Where was he? McFarlanes Ranch?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I did this back on the 360 back in the day.  It may be different on playstation but a word of caution:  After I did the glitch once, other parts of the game became unplayable for me.  For example I think there were trophies in the multiplayer for some card/gambling game.  After I did the glitch I was no longer able to get people to spawn to play with.  So my advice would be to do this legit or make it your last trophy. 

4 minutes ago, running_Amok_86 said:

I did this back on the 360 back in the day.  It may be different on playstation but a word of caution:  After I did the glitch once, other parts of the game became unplayable for me.  For example I think there were trophies in the multiplayer for some card/gambling game.  After I did the glitch I was no longer able to get people to spawn to play with.  So my advice would be to do this legit or make it your last trophy. 

That sounds like an Xbox specific glitch, because I had no issues using this exploit in the PS3 GOTY Edition release or finding other people and getting the other MP trophies to pop ?.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 4:59 AM, WatertownsFinest said:

Has anyone actually be able to find a lobby in 2022? 

I lost my save that was level 50 ready to prestige 1f62d.png no clue where it went but it's not in my online saves. So much progress down the drain

Found one tonight! (2022-06-16) Easy level 50 and prestige in just a few minutes. Took about a few hours to find a 'zombie' NPC at MacFarlane's ranch, but it was worth it.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 9:01 PM, VoltaTom said:

Found one tonight! (2022-06-16) Easy level 50 and prestige in just a few minutes. Took about a few hours to find a 'zombie' NPC at MacFarlane's ranch, but it was worth it.

So what did you do/look for? What does the NPC look like?

23 minutes ago, McCullyCullen said:

So what did you do/look for? What does the NPC look like?

NPC is laying on the ground holding a gun. They might turn/spin to face you, but never stands up or shoots - and they can't die. Could be anywhere in MacFarlane Ranch. Use tomahawk, hit his head, and wait/hide while you level up.

This is the best image I could find of what it looks like when/if you finally find a lobby like this.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 0:59 PM, WatertownsFinest said:

Has anyone actually be able to find a lobby in 2022? 

I lost my save that was level 50 ready to prestige 1f62d.png no clue where it went but it's not in my online saves. So much progress down the drain

last year from now I went back to clean all RDR DLC trophies. At that time I thought my level would be 50 because I did the plat sometime in 2011.

I kept jumping between many servers and modes, however, I was not lucky to get one. Although I heard from people who were boosting with me hacked servers still exists. 

I had to farm XP legit. 

It's pain but you better do it legit. 

Edited by cometowner

19 hours ago, VoltaTom said:

NPC is laying on the ground holding a gun. They might turn/spin to face you, but never stands up or shoots - and they can't die. Could be anywhere in MacFarlane Ranch. Use tomahawk, hit his head, and wait/hide while you level up.

This is the best image I could find of what it looks like when/if you finally find a lobby like this.

Okay thanks. And is there any other signs that the lobby is glitched or you just go around looking for that?

2 hours ago, McCullyCullen said:

Okay thanks. And is there any other signs that the lobby is glitched or you just go around looking for that?

As soon as I loaded a lobby, I'd check the scores of other players. If someone has very high score or it's steadily increasing, it is likely a glitched lobby. I found 8-10 of these lobbies before getting the NPC myself. Check if other players' location if in MacFarlane's Ranch too.

Along the way I found a few hackers who would spawn in a CAR and we'd drive around lol. Another hacker was unkillable and would spam explosions when shot. Fun, but no XP.

I did this for a few hours:

Be in MacFarlane's Ranch, check around for bodies. If none, move to another lobby. Repeat. Might want to listen/watch something at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

Idk what happened, but there was insane amount of glitched lobbies today. Out of about 5 lobbies I visited only one was not glitched, so if anyone still needs XP for the trophy, definitely recommend logging on asap and try your luck.

The most glitched place seemed to be the ditch under the bridge at the MacFarlane's ranch, but do make sure you check the whole area. I also found some glitched npcs in the tiny house close to the bridge, some were right next to the poker table house and some were randomly around the place. 

2 hours ago, Ragtag_Dude said:

I can confirm, glitched lobbies might be back. I've just encountered one on my first login today.

Nice. I decided to start this game and there's an abundance of glitches lobbies, already level 22. The hardest part now is staying alive long enough.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 4:13 AM, running_Amok_86 said:

I did it on Xbox back in the day and had no such problems, as long as you were in a "clean" lobby when trying to do the other stuff. Did it on PS3 as well and there was no difference between the two,