Play Asia listing has Dragon Quest 12 as a Switch Exclusive, No Playstation Listing Found

Sendai-Horatio

21 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I hate the joycons.

I can recommend the pro controller :)

I also find that prices never go down for a lot of switch titles, or at the very least it's at a really slow rate

Thats what i like the most on nintendo switch. You buy a game and you sell it for nearly the exact same price. I bought so many fullprice titles for ps4/5 in the last years ... amd they droped to 20% of the regular price 2 months later.

Edited by I-CatHasTrophy-I

2 minutes ago, iamthedotcom said:

I think PS4 still has the most market share in terms of consoles sold so I can't imagine SE would pull support entirely. I am sad to see most of the classic style RPGs head to the Switch though. I'd love to play Octopath Traveler, etc. on PS4.  

Can always hope the fact XBox got Octopath is a timed deal. Played it on both Steam and Switch and will happily play on PS if the chance arises. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Can always hope the fact XBox got Octopath is a timed deal. Played it on both Steam and Switch and will happily play on PS if the chance arises. 

I only got to play a few hours of the game when I was visiting family. My nephew had the game on his Switch and gave it a whirl. It was very nostalgic. I didn't think about getting it on Steam. 

Wasn't the Secret of Mana remaster a timed Nintendo exclusive? Maybe there is hope. 

Just now, iamthedotcom said:

I only got to play a few hours of the game when I was visiting family. My nephew had the game on his Switch and gave it a whirl. It was very nostalgic. I didn't think about getting it on Steam. 

Wasn't the Secret of Mana remaster a timed Nintendo exclusive? Maybe there is hope. 

I thought it released on PS4 and X1 at the same time, but could be wrong.

Back on topic for a minute, I’ll wait for Square Enix to confirm before I worry. Most rumors and speculation turn out to be just that. 

1 hour ago, I-CatHasTrophy-I said:

I can recommend the pro controller :)

Thats what i like the most on nintendo switch. You buy a game and you sell it for nearly the exact same price. I bought so many fullprice titles for ps4/5 in the last years ... amd they droped to 20% of the regular price 2 months later.

I could see how the prices are a good thing if you sell your games. As someone who will take them to the grave, I prefer the rapid price drops. Gaming is more accessible when it is cheaper.

Are we really acting like SE won't just drop a DE of these games and make them multiplat like they did the last one?

Especially since they got a taste of that GamePass money from Microsoft. They make that port at minimal cost to appease their Xbox fans and they get paid up front so sales (or lack thereof) don't even matter.

On 1/14/2022 at 4:08 PM, grimydawg___ said:

Someone must not know there's a pandemic going around.

pandemic is called "shovelware" for Sony, spreading like ants.

On 1/14/2022 at 4:35 PM, Willreaper41 said:

The way sony keeps censoring so many games from Japan developers I wouldnt be surprised, shits gotten out of hand frankly and Sony needs to back off finally.

without mention their actions been more than clear last 2 years.

What went wrong?
>moving to California
>integrating woke values
>swapped the X and O buttons
>shut down Japan Studios who still wanted to make games, thanks Jim Ryan
>lots of smaller Japanese studios made the jump to Switch, most of them got their money
>censored a lot of Japanese games, some for literally nothing, while western games could get away with literal sex, which incensed JP devs
>Japanese studios had to go through Sony's own regulatory board and had to hire English translators to communicate with Sony California for the "privilege" of releasing a game on the PS4/PS5

Edited by Nelson_

• 4 weeks later...