Be Careful With Save Transferring

Guys, hope what I experienced could help you figure out the transferring mechanism. 
Firstly,I transferred my LL newest save, not a single trophy popped. Transferred an old save, trophies earned by the save all popped, but trophies newer than the save didn’t pop. Then I played the newest save on PS4 version and got a trophy (I didn’t platinum it before ). Transferred the newest save which earned the new trophy, all trophies I earned on PS4 version just popped. So if you haven’t platinum the games before on PS4, try to get the most time consuming trophies first (Speedrun, Crushing, all collectables) and leave some easy trophies in case it doesn’t auto pop on PS5 properly.

• Like 1

I only did TLL; not 4 back in the day.

Auto-pop was kind of weird for TLL. I had 41/49 pop when transferring all TLL saves including several 100% files. All of the 8 which didn’t auto-pop were ‘misc’ trophies (all the hard ones, story, collectible etc. all popped thankfully). I unlocked 38/49 originally, then 3 more with a save for Way of the Warrior. 

Pretty sure the one’s I didn’t unlock would have been because I reloaded checkpoint back in the day and rather than overwriting the save, although they only took about an hour to clean up so not a huge deal. Also, can categorically confirm “Don’t Ruin The Moment” (pseudo-plat for TLL, base game gold) popped fine and any PSNP 0% is just a site glitch.

Moving on… not having 2 Platinums for 2 games seems almost objectively strange to me. Xbox sometimes combined lists (which I hate on my native console) but PS seldom does (e.g. Spyro, Crash, Ezio are all combined on Xbox, not on PS). This is likely because Xbox is gamerscore, and doesn’t have a Platinum system (although I play to complete, so separate lists would be nice there too).

For Uncharted it feels a very weird call to package it as DLC as they are 2 separate AAA games. Treating it as DLC seems stupid when the PS4 released 4 years ago had its own Platinum and separate trophy list (because it’s a standalone game…not a DLC). Eh.

• Like 1

thank you most of the trophys seem to have popped for me and i used the 1.00 glitch must be my lucky day, just need to redo the combat trophys and got the plat but couldn't get lost legacy to auto pop unitl i made a new save on the ps4 version and same with that just some combat trophys didn't pop 

7 minutes ago, KimBongUn420 said:

UC4 trophies unlocked mostly fine, but had zero trophies from UCLL unlock, despite my save file being a 100% completion.  Don't have my PS4 copy of UCLL anymore and can't be bothered to deal with Sony's bullshit to try to figure out what went wrong, so guess I'm doing UCLL from scratch again.

It's really pathetic that after a year, PS5 game upgrades and save transfers are still this crap.  Migrating saves on Xbox takes about 3 button presses, while on PS it requires a ritual blood sacrifice to the dark lord Cthulhu while Mongolian throat singing a prayer to Mark Cerny, and even then it works only about 50% of the time.

Even to get a free platinum people complain. lol

1 hour ago, KimBongUn420 said:

UC4 trophies unlocked mostly fine, but had zero trophies from UCLL unlock, despite my save file being a 100% completion.  Don't have my PS4 copy of UCLL anymore and can't be bothered to deal with Sony's bullshit to try to figure out what went wrong, so guess I'm doing UCLL from scratch again.

It's really pathetic that after a year, PS5 game upgrades and save transfers are still this crap.  Migrating saves on Xbox takes about 3 button presses, while on PS it requires a ritual blood sacrifice to the dark lord Cthulhu while Mongolian throat singing a prayer to Mark Cerny, and even then it works only about 50% of the time.

same thing happened for me you need to go back into the game save and the reupload your save it should then work (to bad like you said you dont have a copy rip)

• Like 1

Thankfully had two saves from U4 and TLL that uploaded to the cloud right after my Crushing runs on each game, so pretty much everything except for the miscellaneous combat trophies popped for me with no issues.

Think I'm going to run through the games again despite having the Platinum, they did a fantastic job with this collection.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KimBongUn420 said:

But on the PS4 you can actually control your saves, whereas on Xbox microsoft cloud controls them. I had the cloud erase a save from my Xbox One for Quantum Break, without my permission, because I deleted the save on my Series X so I could play from scratch on that system. That apparently took precedence and I forever lost my 100% save file

I had 73/101 unlock.  5 left for TLL and rest for U4 which are mostly combat ones but damn I need 1000 kills lol. Was going to replay game for fun after getting the other trophies but I guess my 1000 kills will be last and need to do the speedrun/ sharpshooter and difficulty exploit first. 

I had 75/101. Both crushing trophies popped thank goodness. But looks like I have to do these workarounds again for the speedrun and accuracy trophies. And a bunch of these other misc combat trophies are going to be really annoying. This time I am going to make sure I play until the next checkpoint anytime I use chapter select to unlock a misc trophy!

Just now, Voland44 said:

anyone tested from PS5 to PS4 transfer? is it even possible?

The PS4 doesn't recognize PS5 saves. They'd have to implement some feature to upload your save to them and they convert it to a PS4 save. Not likely and I don't think any game has done that for PS5 -> PS4.

I was able to pop 83/101 trophies by loading my most recent 100% save for both PS4 games (1 save file from early 2017 for U4, and 1 from late 2017 for LL).

Everything popped, except some combat or chapter related ones. I need 3 for LL, and 15 for U4.

I wanted to play the games anyway, so I'll get those 18 remaining trophies during normal play.

I'm just glad the difficulty, the collectible, and the speed run trophies have popped already lol.

On 1/27/2022 at 5:29 AM, quickfoozlle said:

Why exactly is there even a trophy list existing for this game? They should have just merged the trophy list with the existing games on ps4 like they did with borderlands 2 for ps3 and vita.

I know, its off topic. But, the trophy system is just so dead and useless at this point. Its better to stop this shit now and let gamers feel again what they are playing.

Because the original game has online dlc trophies and this one does not?

I just got the game and transferred my saves started with Uncharted lost legacy and nothing popped but was able to get Crushing trophy from play last level again. But kinda annoying how I have all collectables in my stats but they didn't pop not sure what to do there hmm ? I did try chapter select but no luck. 

Loaded up Uncharted 4 and got all the difficulties trophies, the speedrun and accuracy. Plus all collectables popped.

Strange how uncharted 4 popped trophies but Lost Legacy didn't. 

Used some old save files from back in the day I stored on my ps4. Nothing was stored in the cloud. Took some time to install everything on both consoles just to be safe and upload/download all files.

Pretty much everything popped except some misc stuff. Now time to start playing the game from chapter 1 and get those along the way. 

This was the best case scenario I could hope for as I just wanted to play the game and not bother pausing every 5 seconds to look up the next collectable.

120fps sure feels good :D 

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanPortrBridges said:

Is it possible to do a backwards auto-pop? Get a 100% on the PS5 and then load those saves on a PS4? Very few games allow this but wanna know if it works here. Don't wanna play the whole game in 30 fps on ps4 for the plat just to do it again in 60 for a ps5 plat

Don’t think PS5 allows that at all for any game. 

Honestly. I know im gonna get a lot of flame for this one.

But reading through these comments makes me realize how broken most people are these days.

"OMG I can't get 2 free platinum which I spent no effort earning on PS5" etc etc 

I really wish Sony would stop the auto pop of every single trophy from save transfering. Like hell, you earned your trophies on ps4, why not do it again?

Also, I know I transfered my U4 save file to pop most trophies myself, but tbh I wish I couldn't have. These 2 are fantastic games, just play them again. I deleted my ULL save sometime back when my cloud storage reached max capacity but i honestly dont mind playing it all over again.

Edited by Misshandlad
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Pretty much everything popped except some misc stuff. Now time to start playing the game from chapter 1 and get those along the way. 

This was the best case scenario I could hope for as I just wanted to play the game and not bother pausing every 5 seconds to look up the next collectable.

Same situation for me. Can enjoy a no collectibles / no Crushing playt hrough to mop everything up

Edited by espjh2

I'm similar to several people here, autopopped 36 of 52 in UC4 and and 42 of 49 in LL. All the crushing and collectibles popped but have to do a few misc and combat trophies again. Deleted game reinstalled, deleted saves, re-download them but couldn't get any more to pop so just have to replay chapter and encounters, makes me want a UC5 for sure though

• Like 1