Estimated time to get platinum

ProNpandreas

if anyone is looking to get platinum for this game its rougly 200+ hours, but depends on how efficient you are grinding exp. Fastest ways are going haz 3/4 highest hazard and length on missions, mutators also gives extra exp, double exp, joinning late. avoid missions that take long time to finish. You want high exp per minute to farm levels efficient, also dont use a character with lvl 25 thats waste of exp

Edited by ProNpandreas

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It depends on many things. Normally, it took around 300 hrs for the grind only. With planning on how are you choose mission and play could cut this number by half or even more with exploit. 

Getting through story+other trophies use around 40 - 100 hrs depends on how you rush and play. 

So, its 100+ to 400+ hrs Platinum. 

Trophies hunter for easy plat will turn away for this long game. My friend who has 500+ plat play with me once and he uninstall the game immediately.

Casual gamers will not play until plat for this game and some hardcore gamers might not bother for trophies. With these and DRG is on Plus monthly free game, % will be pretty low. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2022 at 10:55 AM, psycho_clank314 said:

Bittergems no longer track if a team mate picks them up apparently. I just tested this and when I collected them it works but if a team made does it does not add to the counter. Looks like I'll have to solo grind after I'm done promoting everyone to gold.

Not sure if it has changed but it never worked like that, specifically it will only count if you are already in the game when someone DEPOSITS the bittergem into molly or the dropship. If you join and it has already been deposited then it won't count.

It didnt need to be you who deposited it, just anyone on the team. I can not test as ive already got the trophy however I am happy to add this to the trophy in the guide if anyone can corroborate to confirm this change

• Like 2

I would say 300-350hrs is reasonable. If you grind a bit but still enjoy the game at your own pace, explore deep dives and overclocks and so on and not only going for maximum xp. 

If you ONLY grind double xp missions you could probably do it in 200hrs. But where's the fun in that? 

Good luck