Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

I hate weddings.  I hate wedding parties.  I especially hate being in the wedding party.  I feel like I was a bad choice for groomsman for my friends wedding, not for lack of accountability (and I've put a decent amount of money into it even if it may be paltry compared to what others might) but I can only keep up appearances for so long.  Love my friend, wish him and his bride nothing but the best... I'm never doing this again (unless by some stroke of the divine my brother meets someone and gets hitched; very unlikely though I'd obviously do anything for him).  My involvement here was entirely unnecessary.

In fairness, I guess I had to actually try being a groomsman before I could write it off completely.  Whatever respect I had for weddings or the marital process however (which wasn't much) has been effectively ripped out of me these last few months... which also happened to be within the same timeline as me buying a house and moving... and assuming certain heightened responsibilities at my job... so money, time and patience has been tight.

Thank god this is all over Saturday.  Who's idea was it to make the wedding, reception and after-party an all day/night affair??

EDIT: That's not fair.  I think I'll actually enjoy the ceremony, despite the very choreographed nature of it.  I don't hate weddings.  I definitely hate the parties, on top of parties, with a few more parties sprinkled on it, with all-weekend trips to more parties.  Good god, you'd think people are getting married more for the months of partying than the 15 minutes of saying "I do"... which seems like the most important part to me, and the part I'd actually want to be there for, and invest in.

Edited by Dreakon13

that moment when you're retrieving the winter tires from storage and hear a rip...you check your pants..."all good, no tear"...you check your muscles..."nope, nothing sore" ...then you head inside having cleaned out a bit of the garage to make room for the car for the winter, raked the leaves, cut the grass, hopefully for the final time this year, done some general "fall cleanup stuff and are getting ready to hop in the shower..."well, what do you know?...my balls are hanging out of a massive hole in my boxers"...yes, horrible mental picture, I know...gave me a good laugh so thought I would share despite the graphic nature of the post... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

that moment when you're retrieving the winter tires from storage and hear a rip...you check your pants..."all good, no tear"...you check your muscles..."nope, nothing sore" ...then you head inside having cleaned out a bit of the garage to make room for the car for the winter, raked the leaves, cut the grass, hopefully for the final time this year, done some general "fall cleanup stuff and are getting ready to hop in the shower..."well, what do you know?...my balls are hanging out of a massive hole in my boxers"...yes, horrible mental picture, I know...gave me a good laugh so thought I would share despite the graphic nature of the post... 

If balls wanna go commando, then gahddammit they GO COMMANDO.

1 hour ago, Iris Heart said:

Or at least, the guy who had the marvelous idea of adding such crap as a trophy.

That trophy is bullshit like attaking zegeta 2, im not obcessed with 100% profile but i think those who create such trophies need to think twice...

• Like 1

A lot of youtubers are nothing but money whores ! they only cares about the donations and more donations, most of times they will ignore the entire chat lol
I watch a certain youtuber playing friday and man... he totally sucks even with jason! The funny part is that some people spend money on ebay to have a "skin" of jason and then they reminds me those people who go into the bush in the middle of the night and don't know what they are doing

• Like 1

How things went tonight

Forums: Chapter 7/8 can cause blue screens, fuck this game, ragequit

Pro players who got platinum: Make second save at chapter 8 before the boss yolo (7 saves maximum in this game mode)

my pussy behaviour: saved at chapter 7 cause I was scared to fail

(god im happy I saved)

and this shit happens mid boss fight at chapter 8

cY9ora.jpg

5 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

How things went tonight

Forums: Chapter 7/8 can cause blue screens, fuck this game, ragequit

Pro players who got platinum: Make second save at chapter 8 before the boss yolo (7 saves maximum in this game mode)

my pussy behaviour: saved at chapter 7 cause I was scared to fail

(god im happy I saved)

and this shit happens mid boss fight at chapter 8

cY9ora.jpg

For some reason skipping cutscenes of chapter 8 causes crashes so avoid that and I think saving at chapter 7 is not that wise of a move

If you are gonna save again at chapter 8 then you just wasted 1 save you could have used later on when the game gets tougher

If you are gonna save at end of chapter 9 then you lose a big safety net