Hello one and all! ^_^

Mutescot

Hi everybody,

I just started using the forum side of psnprofiles and thought it would be good (polite even, haha) to post a quick introduction here. I come from Scotland, though now live in Australia and I have been gaming for quite some time. I play quite often so I thought it would be nice to expand my circle of gaming friends and this forum seemed like a natural place to do so.  :)

Of course I have quite a lot of other interests which include but aren't limited to: Travel, Illustration, Cultural Exchange, Reading, Sports, Martial Arts, TV/Movie/Anime, and so on. Gaming is top of the list though, so feel free to message, add me on PSN (if you do then please introduce yourself and maybe mention you are from this site) and we can game on or chat about anything and everything.

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it! Feel free to say hi or comment, looking forward to it! ^^

Mutescot

Thank you everybody!!!! Seems like such a cool community here, so I'm pretty keen to join in!  :yay:  :awesome:

59HGm4O.jpg

Thank you haha, and about the games.... I'm a little embarrassed to say that I haven't finished quite a lot of them... my pile of gaming shame, which I'm working on right now lol :unsure::giggle:

My goodness you have a LOT of games

Welcome aboard sailor

Edited by Mutescot