How to get ALL TROPHIES in 60 minutes

Optinooby

I'm not sure what I enjoyed more. Popping the platinum for this buggy crap with little effort or deleting it and getting that 100gb of drive storage back.

Jokes aside, thank you for this guide, @Optinooby! I likely would've never bothered with this game otherwise, as I was never remotely interested in it despite the massive amount of sales it had over the years in the PS Store.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

If you're on the Center map, then the command for spawning the dragon has long been problematic.

I recommend switching to the Island map and trying it there, and if that doesn't work use: summon bossteleporter_dragon_easy_c 

That will give you the portal to enter the dragon arena (to save doing it at an obelisk) and you can kill it inside the arena instead, which should work just fine.

3 hours ago, WARLOCK1972 said:

Thank you, Island worked first time

This, yea you can't spawn the Dragon on The Center which is why we do it on The Island.

The Dragon isn't present there that's why, you can only spawn entities on a map if is present there I believe

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

A free game this month and most people here aren't even going to play it, just cheat the entire thing.

Wow....

Did you really expect that somebody will play it if they can have platinum trophy in like 2 hours max?
I can bet that it will be first plat for plenty of PS+ subscribers ;).

38 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Did you really expect that somebody will play it if they can have platinum trophy in like 2 hours max?

Well, yes, actually.  I would expect some people at least to play the game legit, but so far only 1 person in this thread has announced their intention to do so.

At least that guy will have actually EARNED his trophies.  No one else in this thread will be able to say the same.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

Well, yes, actually.  I would expect some people at least to play the game legit, but so far only 1 person in this thread has announced their intention to do so.

At least that guy will have actually EARNED his trophies.  No one else in this thread will be able to say the same.

May I say that we can "earn" them by using admin commands? ;).

(Yeah, I know what you are trying to say ;) )

Edited by Smashero

13 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Looking at what you posted, it's possibly a mistype as you've got it as killaeo and it should be killaoe

So the full command is killaoe dinos 9999

Bruh, i feel so stupid. Honestly typed it multiple times haha

3 hours ago, StewartBros said:

A free game this month and most people here aren't even going to play it, just cheat the entire thing.

Wow....

Staying here I realized that people have different ways of trophy hunting: some want to play and plat only games they know they will enjoy, others just want to increase their numbers and they go crazy if they see such an easy and rare Platinum like this, regardless of the quality of the game itself. In fact, I am not surprised to see that most of these people have a lot of ezpz Platinums.

For me the trofhy’s : Artifact Archaeologist , Veteran Survivor , Expert Survivor , Survivor Evolved and Master Survivor dont pop for me... Anybody know how to fix it? I deleted my data for Ark and i download the game again and wil play again, maybe that works..?

1 hour ago, Diggaman12 said:

For me the trofhy’s : Artifact Archaeologist , Veteran Survivor , Expert Survivor , Survivor Evolved and Master Survivor dont pop for me... Anybody know how to fix it? I deleted my data for Ark and i download the game again and wil play again, maybe that works..?

Should have popped mate, a crash during the Notes though can potentially glitch a few of those.

You also need to be on The Island map, sounds like you may not be. All you do on The Center are those 2 bosses really in the arena and the leech.

The leech can actually be done anywhere, I just chose there as we then don't have to disable creative mode again and otherwise that leech stays on your screen, so u must quit anyway as we do for the endings!

I did everything like you did but still not work, I did the 2 bosses on the center and the other one on the island but no trofhy, and I even trided the 3 bosses on the island and still not works...  The artifacts I did 5 times on both the center and the island butt also no trofhy... Played on my ps5 maybe thats the problem? Every other trofhy has popt for me so dont know why this 5 trofhy’s wont.. 

17 minutes ago, Diggaman12 said:

I did everything like you did but still not work, I did the 2 bosses on the center and the other one on the island but no trofhy, and I even trided the 3 bosses on the island and still not works...  The artifacts I did 5 times on both the center and the island butt also no trofhy... Played on my ps5 maybe thats the problem? Every other trofhy has popt for me so dont know why this 5 trofhy’s wont.. 

I'm not too sure what to say to that as sounds something is going on.

Version won't matter, maybe delete save, perhaps the trophies glitched.

11 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Is it doable on PS4? Do I really need keyboard for it?

Yes mate, no keyboard required

• Like 1

There's something wrong here. If I try to teleport to the first bosses then it just asks me where to respawn, I choose random location and it dumps me back at the starting location, the bosses don't spawn and that starting town isn't there? Have the developers patched it all out already, or is it all possible only on the disc version? I have base PS 4 and am entering codes with controller, don't know how much difference that makes for unlocking anything?

Mine isn't the slim, maybe that's the issue? Or maybe the Plus version is just the trial version? I've never played this game before, but I thought the instructions looked straightforward, I just don't know where it's going wrong. I can put the command codes in but all that happens is I just respawn after about 30 seconds in exactly the same position I started at.

10 hours ago, StewartBros said:

And honestly, the game is a lot of fun playing legit too.  I hope that even if some people are getting their trophies this way, that they at least consider playing the game legit afterwards.  I might be biased though as it's one of my all time favorite games, have more hours than I care to mention on the Xbox version ?  I've actually been looking into renting a private dedicated server on Playstation, as I have all my old server custom setup files and figured it would be fun playing with a small group of people as all my friends that used to play on Xbox have moved on to other things.

12 minutes ago, wajbsb said:

Mine isn't the slim, maybe that's the issue? Or maybe the Plus version is just the trial version? I've never played this game before, but I thought the instructions looked straightforward, I just don't know where it's going wrong. I can put the command codes in but all that happens is I just respawn after about 30 seconds in exactly the same position I started at.

Just to check, but you do have creative mode active right?  As it sounds like you might be dying instantly when you enter the arena and that's why the game is asking you to respawn