How to get all Trophies in 20 minutes

Optinooby

Great work! I got this game for my birthday this week. Really excited to dive in after the amazing demo. I spent an hour playing it and had to force myself to stop playing it to save the experience for the full release. I don't think I'll resort to using the debug menu at all but a great guide for those who may want it.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 19/5/2022 at 3:39 PM, den-69 said:

Where do we draw the line for things like this? This isn't far off just straight up trophy hacking, like trophy hacking with 20 minutes of work.. Stuff like this just poops on the entire point of earning trophies.

There's already quite specific rules for where we draw the line, as much as a lot of us might not like it.

And if we're being honest, this isn't as egregious as an 100% autopop, but there's currently no good and/or fair way to setup the rules so as to moderate the methods that are made possible by the devs of each game.

• 5 months later...

Heads up. Debug mode doesn't work anymore (at least for digital version). Only the bottom left menu appears and "teleporting" scene insta kills you now.

EDIT: See further below. Debug works in a different manner now and requires extra steps throughout .

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Heads up. Debug mode doesn't work anymore (at least for digital version). Only the bottom left menu appears and "teleporting" scene insta kills you now.

Well. that sucks...

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

5 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Well. that sucks...

Are we sure, i thought i remember somebody saying this once before and then somebody afterwards said it still worked.....??

Its still an easier enough game without it, i have legit guides where we platinum in 2 hours or so

Edited by Optinooby

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Are we sure, i thought i remember somebody saying this once before and then somebody afterwards said it still worked.....??

Its still an easier enough game without it, i have legit guides where we platinum in 2 hours or so

It seems to work differently now. The "menu" does not show up anymore.

On the keyboard console go to the "Switches" tab, press the right stick to get the lights on, then right bumper to activate Lantern + godmode + jumpingscene. Press right bumper again to deactivate jumpingscene. Close the menu with "end"

That seems to have the same result, but with extra steps.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...