Potentially Buggy Trophies...

SolidNinjaSnake

Same happened to me. I've done just 2 Sports races. I won the second race but the stats don't show my W ☹️

Also I saved the footage of my win but for some reason my library still empty. Seems like the game didn't count my W and the footage didn't got saved. ☹️

On 07/03/2022 at 4:09 PM, B1G-R3D-90 said:

I've have a few that won't unlock.

Looking Good!

Squeaky Clean

I have aero kits on 20 different cars and washed cars about 100 times and haven't got any trophies for them.

Toughening Up & Wheely Good Time finally unlocked after a couple more purchases.

But in saying that I have bought 48 cars and the in game profile page says I have only bought 12 cars.

On the PS4 version I just washed the same car 10 times, then swapped to my ps5 version, washed it again and got the 10 on my ps5 trophy list seconds afterwards

On 06/03/2022 at 5:16 AM, R-Fresh said:

Same this end and wasted a lot of credits! Official psn stats say only 0.1% achieved both of these so must be glitched since a recent patch or something as I’ve seen guides on YouTube from a few days back.

On ps5 version I bought 10 Alfa Romeo MiTo '09 cars, stiffened their bodies, trophy popped, then did it once again on PS4 version and popped it as it counts 11 as 10+

Finale is bugged in the following way.

If you have the PS4 disc and the PS5 download upgrade, when you complete the last tournament you will get finale, and logically if you did the last championship again on the other version you'd get it again. 

But.. I have now done every single championship again, in order, in one session, and it won't pop on my PS4 version as it appears to be a pop once type trophy, unlike the 10 or more type trophies of wash car, toughen up, buy wheels, or the 50+ trophy of motor mania.

They all pop on your other version for getting just one extra.

This is a bummer for me, as I think I'll need to somehow delete the server data after buying the 3m credit Audi for the Momento from Le Mans trophy.. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

On the PS4 version I just washed the same car 10 times, then swapped to my ps5 version, washed it again and got the 10 on my ps5 trophy list seconds afterwards

On ps5 version I bought 10 Alfa Romeo MiTo '09 cars, stiffened their bodies, trophy popped, then did it once again on PS4 version and popped it as it counts 11 as 10+

Finale is bugged in the following way.

If you have the PS4 disc and the PS5 download upgrade, when you complete the last tournament you will get finale, and logically if you did the last championship again on the other version you'd get it again. 

But.. I have now done every single championship again, in order, in one session, and it won't pop on my PS4 version as it appears to be a pop once type trophy, unlike the 10 or more type trophies of wash car, toughen up, buy wheels, or the 50+ trophy of motor mania.

They all pop on your other version for getting just one extra.

This is a bummer for me, as I think I'll need to somehow delete the server data after buying the 3m credit Audi for the Momento from Le Mans trophy.. 

I have the exact same issue with regards to the finale trophy and also the trophies for "start your first menu" and "complete your first car collection menu" if you completed the whole campaign on one version before starting the other then these 3 trophies become unobtainable. I contacted playstation support via live chat this morning and the guy was really friendly with me and told me he was sending this info to a special team and that they would email me with the next steps to take. I would advise every single person to do this, it takes less than 20 minutes and can go a big way towards making the devs aware of the issue. While cross progression was obviously intended, I HIGHLY doubt they intended for loyal customers to be locked out of 3 easy trophies considering the rest of the trophy list pops upon completing one of every task required! Get in touch with ps live chat now and keep talking about this on forums to spread the word

Toughening up, A bit of a boost and Wheely good fun are glitched for me. Has anyone else had this problem. I bought 10 brand new cars and fitted each one with a Low-RPM Turbocharger and increased the body rigidity and it never popped. I even bought 3 extra cars too and did the same. Still no trophy. 

The trophy for buying 10 sets of wheels has also glitched for me. 

Sigh. Any tips for this?

Hey guys,

Anyone encoutered an issue with the "Fill her up" trophy ?

I tried everyting, so many times. Custom races, campaign races, mission races (all with fuel consumption of course), I stop to the pit, I fill my tank, sometimes changing tyres, sometimes not, but this damn trophy doesn't pop.

Any tips ?

Thanks ! :)

Just managed to get the bit of a boost trophy randomly when i bought a high rpm turbocharger on a rally car lol. 

Wow. Just got the toughening up trophy too. I don’t think it’s a coincidence either as i had just finished a race. I entered the Sargenda - Windmills rally event. The second one for 40,000 prize for first. I used the ford rally car in that race. Won the race and immediately bought a high rpm turbocharger and the trophy popped.  I then went and did the same race using the same car. Won, and then changed to another car which was a gift car and bought the increased rigidity and that trophy popped too. Maybe try that if anyone is still having problems. I’m still missing the wheels trophy though lol. 

Edit: Just got the wheels trophy by doing the same race again. After the race had finished, i went to my garage, sorted the garage by date acquired, went to the very bottom and tried 3 cars and and bought wheels for then and it popped. 

Edited by Radford999

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.3.2022 at 10:37 AM, Radford999 said:

Just managed to get the bit of a boost trophy randomly when i bought a high rpm turbocharger on a rally car lol. 

Wow. Just got the toughening up trophy too. I don’t think it’s a coincidence either as i had just finished a race. I entered the Sargenda - Windmills rally event. The second one for 40,000 prize for first. I used the ford rally car in that race. Won the race and immediately bought a high rpm turbocharger and the trophy popped.  I then went and did the same race using the same car. Won, and then changed to another car which was a gift car and bought the increased rigidity and that trophy popped too. Maybe try that if anyone is still having problems. I’m still missing the wheels trophy though lol. 

Edit: Just got the wheels trophy by doing the same race again. After the race had finished, i went to my garage, sorted the garage by date acquired, went to the very bottom and tried 3 cars and and bought wheels for then and it popped. 

The wheels trophy was bugged for me as well. It seems that something is wrong with the counter in the game. For me restarting my ps4, do one race and buy another set of wheels did it and the trophy popped. :)

On 3/21/2022 at 5:37 AM, Radford999 said:

Can confirm this worked for me for the wheels trophy!!! THANK YOU

On 21/03/2022 at 6:01 AM, ArkoDark said:

Hey guys,

I tried everyting, so many times. Custom races, campaign races, mission races (all with fuel consumption of course), I stop to the pit, I fill my tank, sometimes changing tyres, sometimes not, but this damn trophy doesn't pop.

Any tips ?

You're not the only one complaining about this trophy. It seems it is broken since 1.07/1.08 patch update.

I've heard this fix : in a custom race, use you full, then go to the pit lane and fill your tank just a little bit, then do a lap, come back again and fill the car up to the brim. I hope this method will work. I need to play on a second account and try myself.

• Like 1

I logged in today after 2-3weeks of not playing. I knew I had 46 races in sport mode completed. I logged in today and did have 46. I started doing more sport races and I checked again and now it says I have 26..... Anyone else’s sport races progress went down? 

On 3/5/2022 at 2:52 PM, LongLiveHelghast said:

I think ‘In Depth Mastery’ is glitched - I’ve noticed the Races tracker under Sport Mode in your profile is counting each race as two races, so it may pop earlier

I logged in today after a few weeks. I knew I had 46 completed races. I checked as soon as I logged to make sure since I wanted the trophy today, I did one race and it brought me back to 26 on my profiles stats.... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16-3-2022 at 7:48 AM, somekindarobot said:

What car did you use?

I used the Tomahawk X VGT on special stage x,  press R3 while at top speed will flap in the wings and you'll go around 50mph faster, unlocking the trophy.

On 21-3-2022 at 6:01 AM, ArkoDark said:

Hey guys,

Any tips ?

Yess, i did. I think they "fixed" ad bug for them.. if you go to asian races, pick the High Speed Ring and start the race on the right (spiced race) and go into the pits in lap one, don't change tires(!) And fill her up. It worked for me like 10 minutes ago.

Edited by lordziro
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help ?
I unlocked it few hours  after my post, without doing anything more... I didn't understand ahah
But thanks for taking time to share your advices ?

On 29/03/2022 at 11:35 PM, Jo-La-Mouche said:

You're not the only one complaining about this trophy. It seems it is broken since 1.07/1.08 patch update.

I've heard this fix : in a custom race, use you full, then go to the pit lane and fill your tank just a little bit, then do a lap, come back again and fill the car up to the brim. I hope this method will work. I need to play on a second account and try myself.

Thank you also for your help :)
I just saw your answer lol

22 minutes ago, klondike_rush said:

Did they fix the bugs when you start the game on PS4, and later play on PS5 some trophies wont sync over ?

I am getting my PS5 today. So will start playing on that later today :-)

No, it's still being worked on.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2022 at 11:56 PM, ArkoDark said:

Thanks for your help 1f601.png
I unlocked it few hours  after my post, without doing anything more... I didn't understand ahah
But thanks for taking time to share your advices 1f60a.png

Thank you also for your help :)
I just saw your answer lol

Well, now it seems if you refuel (gimme fuel gimme fire gimme what you desire !) without changing the tires, you can get the trophy, no matter the emptyness of your tank when you come to the stands.

On 27.4.2022 at 8:50 AM, Asimb0mb said:

No, it's still being worked on.

I am not sure if it works for everyone.

But after i got my new PS5 and installed GT7. After playing a few minutes  I got the trophy for starting the first menu, even I already had it on the PS4. I havent completed all the menu's yet, so I dont know what will happen once I do ?

• 2 months later...