Are the race wins boostable in any way?

AxillarySloth53

Like a lot of people I took full advantage of this godsend of a game mode to get the harder trophies like Infallible, 20 wins and Lv40 in a season.

Looking at the trophies though I don't see how I can get 1st place in 20 racing rounds. I don't think I've even finished 1st once.

If they're not currently boostable have they been in the past?

• Like 1

I used the Tip Toe event to get my last 2 or 3 wins, usually when people get all together in the third to last line you can make a jump guessing for the right tile and if you get it you will get a first place for sure, is not a 100% method because you can fail but it's a very good option if you are playing solo and aren't good with races... And since the event is only Tip Toe rounds then you have a lot of tryings to do if you have the patience...

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 3

There used to be a glitch involving the squads mode but I think it's now patched. There isn't really much of a advice that can be given to achieve it legitimately other than getting good: the races are always the same and are mostly skill dependant, with practice and time you will end up getting several first places per session.

Personally, when I spawn in the first row in Roll On to me it's a first place 90% of the times as long as I don't fall out of the map, and in Lili Leapers as long as I don't fall to the ground and I keep jumping drum to drum I always get a first place easily, with several seconds of advantage to the second placed player. Also on Fruit Chute, if you are consistent of hitting a Big Yeetus at the beginning it's an easy first place. Is really just practice. Best of luck.

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

I got this just by playing this game. Offcourse there is a little luck involved, but I won on different levels like The Whirlygig, Wall Guys, Big Fans, Tip Toe and my favorite Hit Parade. It might be a bit harder now because not everyone keeps playing this game and fans / diehards do stick around.

As Kenji said there was a glitch in the past, but that got fixed.

If you want to know your progress towards this Trophy, send a ticket to Mediatonic support (including your ingame ID).

Edited by ConAir
  • Like 3

Not impossible but with time you will have favourite races where getting in under top 5 is consistent, then it’s just being lucky! I was at 9/20 race wins yesterday (asked Mediatonic support) and now 17/20 after probably 4-5 hours playing. 

Recommend always trying to make the finals, just because less people and a race show means more easier chances at wins.

Just got my 500 rounds ? which I thought was bugged but turns out I didn’t play nearly enough ?.

if you do go for it, good luck and just keep the muscle memory going with regular play/breaks.

Edited by Arophous
  • Like 2

It is absolutely possible when you have a small event like tip-toe tournament and enough players for filling the lobby.  Just last week on the roll call game mode, we got plenty of wins :) However, if we dont get enough people to fill a lobby its so much harder to control. 

5 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Is there any way to narrow it down to certain events or races, or do you just have to play Main Show until they eventually pop up? I’ve been playing for a few days now and surprised at how many of the “easier” races people have mentioned that I haven’t even seen yet, like Tip Toe.

Tip Toe is only if you advance a couple of rounds.  You can’t have 60 beans in that mode.

30 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Tip Toe is only if you advance a couple of rounds.  You can’t have 60 beans in that mode.

Not exactly a "a couple of rounds". It's always the penultimate round and usually has 12-13 beans playing, with 8 of them qualifying to the final. And you may end up playing Fruit Chute and Pipe Dream instead.

5 hours ago, djb5f said:

That would explain it. I can make it to round 3 pretty consistently but I’ve only advanced past that a handful of times so far. I’ll just have to wait until I’m more familiar with the maps.

On 3/11/2022 at 2:33 PM, dieselmanchild said:

I’m sure with time and practice it would be possible eventually, maybe even possible to get enough of a lead that you have time to emote before crossing the finish line lol, but it really depends on whether you can be assed to commit that time to playing and learning.

I managed to get it during Tip Toe. Did the emote (while still in the cluster of people) before committing to just jumping for the finish and got it to pop, so I would highly recommend Tip Toe for anyone still trying for the Big Tease trophy.

Edited by KCF392
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

And I'm pretty sure that wins on squads doesn't count either even if you are the one that get first in your squad.

I'm pretty sure it does as long as you are the first one to cross the finish line.

I mostly play the game with friends in squads and got it. I'll try to look at my screenshots gallery to confirm if I got it in squads or not.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:56 AM, Tetho_mig said:

I'm pretty sure it does as long as you are the first one to cross the finish line.

I mostly play the game with friends in squads and got it. I'll try to look at my screenshots gallery to confirm if I got it in squads or not.

Curious, I play a lot on squads with randoms just for fun and the trophy never unlocked when I was sure that I got first more than 20 times (when I was the first to cross the line), I started playing solo and after some time it unlocked... And I thought that I read it somewhere else too... But maybe it changed along the way...

I'd been struggling with this one for ages but I just dedicated a bunch of time to first round races as they're consistent and learned the fastest routes online etc. I went from almost never winning to getting pretty close most rounds after a few hours. Just got the 15 additional wins I needed in the last 24 hours. NOT EASY AT ALL but definitely doable for anyone because I suck at fall guys!

ps. I'd save a clip of you winning each round too just incase it bugs... I got to 20 and it didn't pop but popped on 21 wins (phew!). Would be worth it as proof for a support ticket if need be.

5 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Curious, I play a lot on squads with randoms just for fun and the trophy never unlocked when I was sure that I got first more than 20 times (when I was the first to cross the line), I started playing solo and after some time it unlocked... And I thought that I read it somewhere else too... But maybe it changed along the way...

Here you go :

BHJN1R9l.jpg

As you can see, I unlocked it (in march 2021) while playing squads.

• Like 1

@AxillarySloth53
My advice: try to find date and time when a lot of kids or beginners are playing. You will have higher chances statistically. E.g. Christmas, school holidays, maybe afternoon on weekends, beginning of new season, premiere of switch/xbox version of the game?. You can also try when there are extreme show present in show select. Pro gamers will probably play extreme because of two crowns for winning.

IMHO it is still possible to obtain 20 wins in races but it will take weeks maybe months of regular playing (lets say playing 30-60 minutes everyday on average). Difficult to estimate exactly.

• Like 1

theirs a special event going atm with just 'TIP TOE'' events. its not completely  easy but these are defo the easiest to get first on. pass couple hours I got first 10 plus times. I strongly recommend watching this video on youtube which gives some advice on how to win and has helped me learn a few tricks. Tip Toe Strategy Guide ► Fall Guys - YouTube

Also most of my wins were taking a risk at the end my being the one to guess the last two panels. it cost me a few times but also worked a lot as well 

• Like 4

On 15/3/2022 at 10:30 PM, Iacobus19 said:

@AxillarySloth53
Pro gamers will probably play extreme because of two crowns for winning.

True. And not only in Extreme because of two crowns, but also during popular skill-based events, such as Hexagone or Thin Ice Trials. I speak for personal experience: not only races, but winning whole Main Show episodes is much easier during said occasions :lol:

2 hours ago, WreckItRob1990 said:

theirs a special event going atm with just 'TIP TOE'' events. its not completely  easy but these are defo the easiest to get first on. pass couple hours I got first 10 plus times. I strongly recommend watching this video on youtube which gives some advice on how to win and has helped me learn a few tricks. Tip Toe Strategy Guide ► Fall Guys - YouTube

Also most of my wins were taking a risk at the end my being the one to guess the last two panels. it cost me a few times but also worked a lot as well 

Thanks. I did see this was a mode and tried this morning, not a single win I suck at this game.

I have watched the video you recommended and will try again.