Trophy Thoughts. (No platinum; Probably GOTY)

MiserySQRL

16 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Acusar as pessoas com apenas "Eu não sei como eles fizeram isso!" parece uma coisa bem chata de se fazer. "Não sei como" não é igual a "devem ter trapaceado!"

Talvez entre em contato com alguns deles e pergunte primeiro, ou faça alguns testes para verificar se não há como realizar as coisas da maneira que eles fizeram.

thanks for the nice answer. I didn't accuse anyone. I just said they needed to check and yes i went to talk to some and only one person answered me clearly

• Like 2

On 3/15/2022 at 5:42 PM, iBroke-Bad said:

What is the fastest way to farm the 5000 enemies?

coop, enriched droplet zone. also there's a coop event going on for 14 days called "Power-Up Coop". After you clear it for the first time you can do 5x runs, button is found on bottom of screen when you join a room.

I personally farmed droplet zone on extreme with my main account on phone to boost it for my psn account.

On 3/15/2022 at 1:50 PM, MattheuusBR said:

admins need to see this!

you can farm PVP using orbs.

Edited by DarkAnimaa

9 minutes ago, SegaJAM said:

So what's the fastest way to achieve 100% in this? Does it require having already had some sort of progress on the mobile version?

It’s not that much of a difference, instead of boosting yourself in coop, you join random lobbies and hope players can do fast runs. No mobile/steam progression required. Not to mention the coop event rn is beginner friendly and has lots of enemies, so now would be a good time to 100% this.

16 hours ago, DarkAnimaa said:

It’s not that much of a difference, instead of boosting yourself in coop, you join random lobbies and hope players can do fast runs. No mobile/steam progression required. Not to mention the coop event rn is beginner friendly and has lots of enemies, so now would be a good time to 100% this.

Thanks, was able to knock out 5k kills easy! What's the easiest way to unlock characters in your album? And what's the fastest way to grind Brave Battle wins?

EDIT: All done!

Edited by SegaJAM

On 15.3.2022 at 7:10 PM, MattheuusBR said:

how did they get 100% without having the data link id and pvp mode only allows 5 plays and have to wait to win tickets again?

You just spend some of your Orbs on PVP tickets. Rank 10 and 9 are just bots which can be cleared without any problem. 
1. Get any character(s) up to level 200. All the ressources for that are thrown at you on your first login.

2. Get 250 Orbs to pay for the tickets. You can just do story quests or max level new characters to do so (each will give you 5-75 Orbs once) 

3. Grind pvp with all of those and get the trophy.

Might be worth mentioning that your rank will be recalculated on sunday, so you better do that while you are still in rank 9-10 to not run into actual players. 

3 hours ago, Alparol said:

You just spend some of your Orbs on PVP tickets. Rank 10 and 9 are just bots which can be cleared without any problem. 
1. Get any character(s) up to level 200. All the ressources for that are thrown at you on your first login.

2. Get 250 Orbs to pay for the tickets. You can just do story quests or max level new characters to do so (each will give you 5-75 Orbs once) 

3. Grind pvp with all of those and get the trophy.

Might be worth mentioning that your rank will be recalculated on sunday, so you better do that while you are still in rank 9-10 to not run into actual players. 

For anyone wondering how to get a level 200 character, the game gives you a 6 star character for going to arena mode which can be upgraded to level 200. You can also upgrade gold 5 star characters to 6 stars by ascending them.

Edited by lordzeze

1 hour ago, SegaJAM said:

Just finished 100%'ing the trophies. Here's the gist of it:

Start game, 5 star tutorial character shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, so pick anyone (I went with Chad).

Collect all the goodies the game offers you in gift box/orders. Feel free to power up your 5 star's skill tree via EDIT on the left side of the screen of the main menu > press X on character > Soul Tree > Multi-Power Up on the bottom left corner. Also feel free to level up your 5 star using EXP crystals EXP button on top right corner of the Soul Tree screen. Do this after multi-power up, as it will raise your level cap.

Complete the entire first part of the story (29 levels), which will unlock all other modes. You can effectively skip all of the story and autobattle pretty much the entire way through.

After completing the first part of the story, head to Arena and receive a 6 star character. Feel free to max his skills/experience. You can also now access CO-OP in quests. Do CO-OP > Power-Up Co-Op and host/join a game. Let other players carry you to your first win. After your first win, you can check Use 5 Soul Tickets at the bottom of the party screen, which will make the 5000 kills pop after just a few co-op matches.

At this point, I'd suggest going to Shop/Summons > Characters and pull a Summon x10 that costs 150. It doesn't really matter which. If you land a 5 star, level them up and begin doing Brave Battles via the VS Battle icon on the bottom of the main menu. Now is the real grind, as you'll have to win 250 brave battles. A turbo controller comes in handy here, as you can simply set square and X on autofire on the Battle button of any opponent and just let it do it's thing. You can keep track of how many battles you've won on the bottom left of the screen where you select your opponent.

After 250 battles are complete, all you should have left are trophies for unlocking 50 characters. Just spend the rest of your orbs on character summons and continue playing story to unlock characters or through limited time events as @lordzeze suggested (I didn't do any myself). Luck plays a part in whether or not you'll get 50 different types of characters quickly. Hopefully luck's on your side! Overall, this took me roughly 7-8 hours of playtime (this is including the turbo'd 250 brave battles) and I spent a lot of it just messing around, so it should be easy to knock this out in 4 or less if done efficiently.

Want to add for anyone who may have issues getting co-op partners. It's also possible to solo lv.20 raids and get lots of kills very quickly. Doing the five ticket refresh as well.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, darkjjda said:

Limited time quest are the way to get more orbs and unlock more characters? Or am I missing something? 

Completing any quest will give you an orb plus three more for each star. We're quite lucky with the amount of free stuff being given put right now in that there's literally tons of orbs we can farm and get for free. Since previous side story quests are also available outside current events and normal story. All of these quests can be farmed for 4 orbs each plus whatever is given as orders/missions for different completion goals plus even more given out daily and as gifts.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

2 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

I have the free (62b50.png) Ichigo that's free on the arena mode but I can't upgrade him to lvl 200. Is there something I'm missing? If I fully upgrade the soul tree I just get to a maximum of 130.

You get more 20 levels by "Ascending" (I guess), the option side of Soul tree you must sacrifice others cards do Max your level to 150.

But you don't need to reach level 200. The game is super generous in the beggining, you get orbs all the time. Enough to buff a good team and get all the trophies. My char is already at level 178 and I'm beyond strong for these trophies.

Edited by CobraMJD
Auto incorrect
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

You get more 20 levels by "Ascending" (I guess), the option side of Soul tree you must sacrifice others cards do Max your level to 150.

But you don't need to reach level 200. The game is super generous in the beggining, you get orbs all the time. Enough to buff a good team and get all the trophies. My char is already at level 178 and I'm beyond strong for these trophies.

Thanks! I began playing the power up events so I was really struggling with only one character at level 100. Then I realized the actual limited event is so much better to get the 5000 kills. About 15 attempts and you should have them all. I will focus on getting a good team.

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...