Head Turner Legendary Color

StickyGlueFTW

With my final trophy left up to pure RNG, how long did it take everyone to get their legendary color? Aside from certain battle passes and crown level, what was the amount of time it took for it to show up in your shop? This trophy list is set up so poorly it’s incredible. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’ve been checking the store daily for about 2 weeks and haven’t seen a pattern or colour yet. Haven’t yet checked for today so fingers crossed. ?

You can make your chances higher of seeing one by playing a lot and clearing out the cheaper options. The less options you have, the higher the chance is of seeing a rarer piece.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawningWolf55 said:

You can make your chances higher of seeing one by playing a lot and clearing out the cheaper options. The less options you have, the higher the chance is of seeing a rarer piece.

This is exactly what I’ve been doing over the past few weeks as I worked towards Fashionista. Now I’m buying the cheapest options here and there while trying to keep a balance of 10k kudos and 10 crowns at all times just in case one or both of them show up.

• Like 1

Sweet Thieves is coming back on Saturday! That is a great time to grind out crown shards! Six wins nets you a crown and each game is 3 minutes each at maximum.

Edit: Not sure if it counts but top and bottom piece you can get legend version just from the season pass and even the current Glizzy event.

List of All Legend Colours
---------------------------------

2 Crowns:
Bumblebee
Draconic
Enchanted
Glacier
Paragon
Star Ranger
T-Rex
Wanted

Season Pass Exclusives:
Plastichrome (Season 4)
Siren (Season 5)

Crown Rank:
Crown Master (Crown Rank 33/879 Crowns)
Royal Carpet (Crown Rank 36/1164 Crowns)
Untouchable (Crown Rank 39/1494 Crowns)
Regal Purple (Crown Rank 43/2004 Crowns)

Edited by DawningWolf55
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

Sweet Thieves is coming back on Saturday! That is a great time to grind out crown shards! Six wins nets you a crown and each game is 3 minutes each at maximum.

Edit: Not sure if it counts but top and bottom piece you can get legend version just from the season pass and even the current Glizzy event.

List of All Legend Colours
---------------------------------

2 Crowns:
Bumblebee
Draconic
Enchanted
Glacier
Paragon
Star Ranger
T-Rex
Wanted

Season Pass Exclusives:
Plastichrome (Season 4)
Siren (Season 5)

Crown Rank:
Crown Master (Crown Rank 33/879 Crowns)
Royal Carpet (Crown Rank 36/1164 Crowns)
Untouchable (Crown Rank 39/1494 Crowns)
Regal Purple (Crown Rank 43/2004 Crowns)

Also from the Crown Rank you can get a legendary pattern for reaching level 20.
Legendary Pattern: Decorated
Crown Rank 20 (160 Crowns)

• Like 1

I see 2 new Legendary Pattern items in the store, but i already have that sigh. 1 is for 3 crowns, the other for 5 crowns. I also need the color as well. Sweet Thieves would be amazing for that, i will grind a lot in that mode, for coins and crowns. And buy a shit ton of items, the chance will be high a Legendary color will pop eventually after a while. So it will be only a matter of time than.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1