What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

• 2 weeks later...

@Chemical_Pulse

I found it enjoyable to play. No missable trophies, all missions can be replayed. A world map with icons for the missions, side quests etc. that can still be completed.

Just time consuming. Took me around 45 hours to plat.

Edited by Dead_Barry

@Chemical_Pulse

I found it enjoyable to play. No missable trophies, all missions can be replayed. A world map with icons for the missions, side quests etc. that can still be completed.

Just time consuming. Took me around 45 hours to plat.

Not bad, ill try it maybe later :) thanks for quotations

Well the easiest Platinum so far was RESOGUN

And as for the hardest I would have to say KIllzone Shadow Fall. It wasn't too hard but more time consuming with the online trophies. Yes I'm talking about you Jack of All Trades....

My next attempted Platinum is going to me Tomb Raider: Definitive Version. Can't wait! 

much respect you already have 5 plats from 7 games 

Well even though im just getting started in terms of having a huge platinum collection, i'd have to say the hardest so far is Blazblue, even though i dont consider it difficult, just the score attack against Unlimited Ragna was  pain, other than that, not so hard, soon I hope to have harder and ultra rare platinum.

Easiest would have to be The Walking Dead, even though the trophy list was pretty much straightforward, I really took my time to enjoy and appreciate fhe game rather than rushing through it, really had alot of fun making the choices and whatnot.