Greetings. Introduce yourself to me!

I'm no stranger to forums, but I am currently a stranger to this one. 

So please, by all means, help me rid my alienation by introducing yourselves to me.

The more members I meet, the quicker I can become an integrated member of PSNP.

Go ahead!   :D

I think it works the other way around, at least how i remember it at least. I think you are meant to introduce yourself, say as much or as little as you like about you and your hobbies, then everyone else says hi and welcome :)

So with that in mind, hey there and welcome to the site, what kind of games do you like?

• Like 1

I think it works the other way around, at least how i remember it at least. I think you are meant to introduce yourself, say as much or as little as you like about you and your hobbies, then everyone else says hi and welcome :)

So with that in mind, hey there and welcome to the site, what kind of games do you like?

Haha, I was hoping nobody would catch on to that!

Thanks for the welcome; I'm ashamed to admit that my taste in games is pretty conformed to mainstream AAA games  :(   

I see people regularly praising Japanese JRPG games and other lesser-known games, and then I feel like a jerk playing games like AC, Borderlands, Far Cry, etc...

Nothing to be ashamed of :) I think since the WesternRPG stuff has really kicked off the JRPG doesn't get as much love as it used to. I mainly stick with WesternRPGs nowadays, but I broke recent tradition and started playing Ni No Kuni which is by Studio Ghibli (you probably heard of them) which are basically the Japanese Disney (Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke etc).

AC and Borderlands are amazing game franchises btw! :)

Nothing to be ashamed of :) I think since the WesternRPG stuff has really kicked off the JRPG doesn't get as much love as it used to. I mainly stick with WesternRPGs nowadays, but I broke recent tradition and started playing Ni No Kuni which is by Studio Ghibli (you probably heard of them) which are basically the Japanese Disney (Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke etc).

AC and Borderlands are amazing game franchises btw! :)

People talk about Ni No Kuni all the time... Honestly, I'm gonna have to try it out sometime!

It's good to know that I'm too 'out-of-the-loop' when it comes to good game franchises  :)

Thanks! What kind of games do you like?

@Revvie: Thank-you! I'd be interested to know more about you guys. :)

I play almost anything and everything, except for sports games, I play one every 5 years or so when you can tell the improvements over a tweak here and there, action adventure, horror (whats left of them) some RPGS, pretty much almost everything. Gaming Rules and will continue to rule =)

I play almost anything and everything, except for sports games, I play one every 5 years or so when you can tell the improvements over a tweak here and there, action adventure, horror (whats left of them) some RPGS, pretty much almost everything. Gaming Rules and will continue to rule =)

That's the spirit my friend ;)

Glad we see eye to eye on Sports games :P

I'm counting down the days to The Evil Within   :yay:

Edited by GIONAScm2

As someone said, I think you are supposed to introduce yourself :S 

But I guess I will play this game...I'm Starrk_01 and I usually play "mainstream games" also (no shame in that; those games got that reputation for a reason, good or bad).  Usually play all variety except for sports games.  I mean check my profile and you will see what games I play.

Anyways, welcome to the site and enjoy the forums :wave: