Outlast: Survival Horror Game

SaltySoph

Who is as excited as me for this game?! It looks freaking amazing and scary as!

Coming to PS4 this February for free on playstation plus. If you don't have a PS4 at the moment but have PS Plus you can go here on this website and download it to your list: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

What's everyone's thoughts on the game?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vcgdl4xQ18#

Hoping it doesn't get banned down here in Australia like everything, lol.

Hate horror, but excited for this.

Yeah if it gets banned I'll be annoyed, I actually don't mind horror games they don't usually scare me but I watched some of the gameplay and got jump scared more than a few times, so it should be exciting!

I played it on pc and its my fav jump scare game the camera concept is the definitely the best part, it does rely heavily on atmosphere but i guess any jump scare game is like that. Regarding trophy thing game isn't that long short explanation.

Yeah I watched gameplay of the PC version and the camera definitely is the best part with the night vision reminds me of the Spanish movie REC, and especially because you can run out of batteries aswell. As for trophies I think there is only 8 because it is an indie game and they generally only have small trophy lists/sets with no platniums. But I'm not too bothered I'm in for the scare :P

Yeah if it gets banned I'll be annoyed, I actually don't mind horror games they don't usually scare me but I watched some of the gameplay and got jump scared more than a few times, so it should be exciting!

Yeah I watched gameplay of the PC version and the camera definitely is the best part with the night vision reminds me of the Spanish movie REC, and especially because you can run out of batteries aswell. As for trophies I think there is only 8 because it is an indie game and they generally only have small trophy lists/sets with no platniums. But I'm not too bothered I'm in for the scare :P

I would be annoyed as well.

I watched some gameplay as well, but didn't wanna spoil too much. It may remind you of Rec, but it more reminds me of the Aussie film The Tunnel, the creature in it looks like the movie one as well!

I would be annoyed as well.

I watched some gameplay as well, but didn't wanna spoil too much. It may remind you of Rec, but it more reminds me of the Aussie film The Tunnel, the creature in it looks like the movie one as well!

I haven't seen that movie, but just the night vision idea reminded me of REC

• Like 1