Are you Brony enough to obtain the platinum? (My Little Pony A Maretime Bay Trophy/Achievement Thoughts)

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, New_Yorker3327 said:

I'm a girl, so maybe not a "brony" but MLP was pretty close to my heart as a kid, I even still have some of the figures rn. 

I'm a girl too, so "pegasister" would be a more appropriate term for us, but yeah, MLP is a franchise I hold chose to my heart too, and the game is worth playing in my humble opinion.

• Like 3

My first experience with this franchise besides watching cringy bronies asking for different mlp McDonald's toys and making school presentations on princess Rainbow. It was pretty much what I expected, all you really do is grab stuff and sometimes race. Nothing really interesting but if you have a spare hour then why not ig. If you have little ones they'll probably like it enough

On 21/7/2023 at 5:19 AM, DoodgraverNL said:

My wife platted this game on my accpunt yesterday. It was platinum number 200. The horror 1f62b.png

Just be glad of the fact your 200th platinum trophy doesn’t come from a shovelware “game”. B)

Edited by Dry

I just got the Platinum on the PS5 last night. Grabbed it in 2 hours. The game itself is short and fun which offers some replayability however you can only do so much. Which would cause the game to get stale after multiple playthroughs back to back. I give the game a 6/10.

Personally I'm looking forward to that MLP Fantasy RPG. It's called Ambient.White at the moment. It's currently in development now.

It's everything I always imagined in a proper MLP inspired video game.

https://youtu.be/Dug0sKzaZXo

• Like 1

Did it, would not have paid for it, though.

It fills its 2 hours fine, but nothing beyond that. But it does have Pony Hitler at it again!

Typical Gen5 stuff, fans of the previous series (bronies) can probably pass. God, MLP lost its stride for some time there.

• 4 months later...

Its included in the premium membership, so it was "free" for me. Idk much about MLP, but this game was surprisingly enjoyable; good graphics good animation, very colorful, really good voice acting, relaxing game, no glitches in my experience, But Too short.

• Like 1