Can't browse at all in safari on iPhone

Hi, in last few weeks I cant properly browse this website from my safari web browser via my iPhone 13. Every time Im getting this pop up about "we value your privacy" and then automaticly I get black page with "A problem repeatedly occurred on psnprofiles". Is there any fix? 

via PC everything works fine but I dont have any PC in my place where I play PS5.

Thank you

• Like 1

I just tried clearing my browser data and incognito tab. No effect. it's frustating not being able to use the site on mobile device for the moment (i'm sure it will be fixed) but at least i can access it on computer when i'm at home. 

Have you guys tried the option to view the Desktop version of the site? If so, does that give the same error?

Edit: I am unfamiliar with Safari, but most mobile web browsers have an option to force you browser to display websites as if you were on a PC. 

Edited by megslushboy
  • Like 1

I have the same issue (iPad, iPhone, mac) for like a week now and it makes this site unusable :( The only thing left is my PlayStation, everything else is iOS based and no longer works. And I don't think it's related to Safari btw. because I have Opera too and it doesn't work either. So it's most likely not the browser. At least that would be my guess

56 minutes ago, CasiSwfc said:

I have the same issue (iPad, iPhone, mac) for like a week now and it makes this site unusable :( The only thing left is my PlayStation, everything else is iOS based and no longer works. And I don't think it's related to Safari btw. because I have Opera too and it doesn't work either. So it's most likely not the browser. At least that would be my guess

It sounds to me like a firmware bug, in which case you will have to wait for the next update and see if that helps :(.

9 hours ago, CasiSwfc said:

You are saying it doesn't work on macOS either? Try different browsers. (Safari, Chrome, Firefox,...)

On iOS, all browsers are basically Safari with different UI because of their restrictions so that's probably why other iOS browsers don't work either.

It works if you are logged in and use a Premium Account. That’s also why everyone else with premium here doesn’t have a problem with it.

I primary use the incognito mode in safari and because I’m not logged in there I also have the problem on the main page + Forum. I would also think this is a bug with some ads

Edited by YesImAPwnda

On 21/05/2022 at 10:41 AM, Faty_CZ_ said:

Hi, in last few weeks I cant properly browse this website from my safari web browser via my iPhone 13. Every time Im getting this pop up about "we value your privacy" and then automaticly I get black page with "A problem repeatedly occurred on psnprofiles". Is there any fix? 

via PC everything works fine but I dont have any PC in my place where I play PS5.

Thank you

Works fine for me on iOS but I do have DuckDuckGo set as default browser (if that make's a difference). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

It works if you are logged in and use a Premium Account. That’s also why everyone else with premium here doesn’t have a problem with it.

I primary use the incognito mode in safari and because I’m not logged in there I also have the problem on the main page + Forum. I would also think this is a bug with some ads

No problem for me logged out in incognito.

@batrey77

Well i'm glad it works for you, but i would try clearing your history // Cookies if you want to use Safari

Make sure your iphone is updated to the latest version

Restart your iphone

And try again on safari

I had a minor issue this morning where pictures were not being updated but this was quickly fixed when i deleted all my cookies and refreshed my safari

Is your iphone Jailbroken? This might cause issues

• Like 2