Whats your psvita battery life lenght

Mandic232

You can increase the battery life by adjusting the brightness and turning the Wi-Fi off by putting it in airplane mode if needed, that should give about an extra 40mins to an hour. Also you are best off running it completely flat every so often so the battery charges better. (Something I need to do instead of charging it daily)

I can generally play it for around 10-15 hours, depending on the game. It helps battery life if you wait for it to completely charge before using it, and then letting it completely die before charging it.

I Always do that but there is no way you can get 10-15 hours of PLAYING time out of a vita. When you count standby mode in-between plays you might last 12 hours. There is still 5 hours difference between you 10 a 15 hours while 5 is about max. for most people with the current Vita.

I can generally play it for around 10-15 hours, depending on the game. It helps battery life if you wait for it to completely charge before using it, and then letting it completely die before charging it.

I think you owe them an explanation :P

I Always do that but there is no way you can get 10-15 hours of PLAYING time out of a vita. When you count standby mode in-between plays you might last 12 hours. There is still 5 hours difference between you 10 a 15 hours while 5 is about max. for most people with the current Vita.

Well, I do. I always keep the brightness all the way down, use headphones, never keep more than a single tab open, I turn off bluetooth, disable the microphone, turn off wifi except when I actually need it, and like I said, I wait for it to completely die and then completely charge again before using it. And when I keep it in standby between sessions, it can last days. However, when I use it to watch Netflix or play online, then it'll only last about 5 or so hours, but when I'm playing games that's not the case. The battery life is whey I like my Vita so much. My 3DS dies in a few hours and can't stay in standby for more than a day before it dies.

Well, I do. I always keep the brightness all the way down, use headphones, never keep more than a single tab open, I turn off bluetooth, disable the microphone, turn off wifi except when I actually need it, and like I said, I wait for it to completely die and then completely charge again before using it. And when I keep it in standby between sessions, it can last days. However, when I use it to watch Netflix or play online, then it'll only last about 5 or so hours, but when I'm playing games that's not the case. The battery life is whey I like my Vita so much. My 3DS dies in a few hours and can't stay in standby for more than a day before it dies.

strange... I have always thought my 3DS battery life > Vita battery life if playing non-stop...

also strange that i have do minimum brightness, no other tab open, flight mode and no volume.. but it only stays up to 6 hours maxed..

What????  :blink:

Tell me your secret, mine doesn't reach even 6 hours of gameplay.