PSNP Interviews: Stargazer2600 - Submit Your Questions!

Hello and welcome back to Member Interviews! Our first interviewee of the month is none other than @Stargazer2600! Will he answer your questions, or will he say "no comet"?

Stargazer2600.png

Well, let's find out! Questions can be submitted starting now until June 19th, 2022. Stargazer has provided the community with a snippet about themselves to help with coming up with questions.

About Me

Hey guys, Stargazer2600 here. I guess I should start off by saying I'm 32, male and live outside Detroit Michigan. I work 3 jobs. I'm a home care aid (I provide end of life care for the elderly), I work at a pizza shop and I sell comics, cards and collectibles on eBay.

Comics and games are my passion. I remember when I first got to play a SNES, it blew my mind lol. I learned to read by playing games like final fantasy and such. Chrono Trigger is my all time favorite game.

Me and my girlfriend are saving for a house in Tennessee as we want to really start the next chapter in our lives. I play a lot of Destiny, Overwatch and Fallout 76 (mainly for her lol)

I'm pretty old school and set in my ways. I love stars and planets and history in general. One day I want to own my own comic shop.

Interview setup 

The setup for all PSNP interviews will be as follows:

1. After the new interviewee have been revealed, the PSNP community will have 10 days to ask their questions. While the community is coming up with questions, the interviewee has the time to work on the 17 standard questions
  2. After those 10 days, those questions, along with the standard questions, will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewee will have another 7 days to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. Once the interviewee has finished answering the questions, I will post the whole interview in a new thread.

How to be an Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is say they would like to be added on the interview signup thread (this is a replacement of the old thread). After that the member will be added to the list of potential interviewees.

List of questions

Standard Questions

1. How did you come up with your PSN name?
  2. What games convinced you to get your PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, PlayStation 4 and Playstation 5?
  3. What are your top 5 game series and why?
  4. What are your top 5 games and why?
  5. Which unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to the most and why?
  6. Do you have any other hobbies outside of gaming?
  7. Top 5 TV shows, Movies, and/or anime, why, and would you recommend them to people?
  8. Top 5 favorite music bands/group/artists/composers/ost?
  9. Your favorite platinum and why?
  10. Your least favorite platinum and why?
  11. Have you ever been tempted to switch over to the Xbox/Nintendo/PC gaming ecosystems?
  12. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released, which one would it be and why?
  13. How far are you willing to go for a platinum?
  14. If you could give Sony direct feedback on business decisions in the last year, and the latest console generation, what would you tell them?
  15. What is your favorite thing about PSNP?
  16. What is your least favorite thing about PSNP?
  17. Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout out to and if so, why?

PSNP Community Questions (updated periodically)

1. What consoles have you owned and what were your favorite games for them?

2. If you had to cosplay as a video game character to all 3 jobs for a year, who would you pick and why?

3. Why do you want to move to Tennessee if you don't mind me asking?

4. How many Magic: The Gathering cards do you have, and can you send me some?

5. Most disgusting pizza you ever had ordered at your pizza shop?

6. Why haven't you earned a single Trophy during the past two months?

7. Any goals about your profile?

8. What comics are your favorite? Rarest?

9. Obligatory comic fan question, what superpower would you have given the choice and why?

10. Do you also collect your own comics/cards/games on top of what you sell on eBay or is it all just sold?

11. What was probably the rarest thing you ended up selling on eBay?

12. Do you get many prank calls working at a pizza shop? If so, what was the most memorable one?

13. What are some of your favorite historical events or ones you find to be interesting?

14. Would you kindly rank each OW tank, both in terms of your skill with them and how much you favour them?

15. Can you reliably block shatter? 

16. Thoughts on the Doom and Orisa changes for OW2? 

17. Have you ever attempted a day-one raid? 

18. Which are your favourite planets in D2? 

19. Who do you prefer, Superman or the Silver Surfer? 

20. Did you enjoy Batman v Superman? 

21. Do you like Futurama?

22. Can you tell me something interesting about astronomy that I didn’t already know? 

23. Have you ever wished upon a shooting star?

24. What do you think of astrology? 

25. Do you seek out games or comics that take place in a historical setting?

26. How do you imagine your gaming retirement?

27. Which European comics do you like best?

28. On what side of the Moon would you rather buy property?

29. If you could have built a pyramid for you - would you?

Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 2

Do you also collect you own comics/cards/games on top of what you sell on eBay or is it all all just sold?

What was probably the rarest thing you ended up selling on eBay?

Do you get many prank calls working at a pizza shop? If so, what was the most memorable one?

What are some of your favorite historical events or ones you find to be interesting?

• Like 2

Would you kindly rank each OW tank, both in terms of your skill with them and how much you favour them?

Can you reliably block shatter? 

Thoughts on the Doom and Orisa changes for OW2? 

Have you ever attempted a day-one raid? 

Which are your favourite planets in D2? 

Who do you prefer, Superman or the Silver Surfer? 

Did you enjoy Batman v Superman? 

Do you like Futurama?

Can you tell me something interesting about astronomy that I didn’t already know? 

Have you ever wished upon a shooting star?

What do you think of astrology? 

Do you seek out games or comics that take place in a historical setting? 

• Like 1