No Autopop (as of now)

1 hour ago, MajorasMasked said:

how is it possible to get infallible without winning ever an episode? Is there a new glitch out now??

No glitch known, but with the Sweet Thieves Show people will have a better chance earning it.

Offcourse people could try private matches, because when those were added on the OR, people could unlock the Infallible Trophy with it. But that was never the intention of the developer and they fixed it very quick. So, you could try, but don't expect it will get you Infallible. 

So atm the trophies what wont work, if we have achieved em on PS4 (my list)

1. SNOWFLAKE

2. FLAWLESS VICTORY

3. ONE SMALL TRIP

4.DOWN TO THE WIRE

5. STUMBLE CHUMS

Any soultions to fix it? Like any bypass? There were some strange solutions on PS4 like turn off the console from the AC during the game.

Edited by kam945

4 minutes ago, kam945 said:

Any soultions to fix it? Like any bypass?

You mean a solution other than “wait for a patch because we know the devs are working on it”?

I guess you could try and see if you can wipe your Epic Games link to reset yourself back to a new server profile, see if that causes the flags to trigger. But it feels like an extreme thing to try IMO

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnFPSKing said:

The new launcher should because that's what it recognized when it connected. But it could be why if you haven't played that one yet, maybe try that and see. For me on Xbox, I just had to activate my Xbox account to my Epic Games account I set up at the same time I loaded that version up, once I activated my Xbox account by typing in the code it sent me, it worked but I did it after I set my Epic Games account again on PlayStation. I did it through that link he shared. 

where do i get this code you guys speak of? in april i linked ps and xbl to epic for fortnite to autopop the xbox completion. i tried the new launcher last night for the new list + EU trophy stacks, but nothing happened when logging in on the xbox afterwards. . 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tetho_mig said:

Wait for the Sweet Thieves event to make a comeback and play it until you win five times in a row. It is easy and will take you a few hours at most, this game mode is very fun and you'll win a lot of fame while doing it.

Even for hardcore veteran players this trophy is not easy and very luck dependant. As a newcomer you don't stand a chance.

Okay. Thanks for your recommendation. I'll keep my eye out. I found reaching final round is fairly easy, but winning it is impossible for me. Hopefully this sweet thieves mode doesn't take months to return.

6 hours ago, deaf_swap004 said:

Okay. Thanks for your recommendation. I'll keep my eye out. I found reaching final round is fairly easy, but winning it is impossible for me. Hopefully this sweet thieves mode doesn't take months to return.

Sweet Thieves is returning on the 7th of July. @Ragneryn posted that overhere: 

• Like 2

I can't remember exactly what I did, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think I actually clicked 'download' before getting the option of whether I wanted ps4/5. I think after clicking that, you get the option to pick.

3 hours ago, BlueyZeal said:

Does anyone have issue trying to auto pop on PS4 version. I got one trophy on NA one and on EU one wont auto pop but it did auto pop on xbox. Wondering if this same issue as PS5 version.

Maybe they disabled autopop… I did this when its released and it all autopopped fine… Now I won‘t start the PS5 Version without any autopop

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BlueyZeal said:

Does anyone have issue trying to auto pop on PS4 version. I got one trophy on NA one and on EU one wont auto pop but it did auto pop on xbox. Wondering if this same issue as PS5 version.

Yesterday I had no issues with PS4 NA version (around 24 hours before your post). I'm not aware of any changes between than and now).

6 minutes ago, Omar50001 said:

I still have huge issues on PS5 version. No autopop, and also can't obtain trophies because they're bugged. (for example, simple cosmetic trophies when you obtain something)

Yep, same for me. I've had 6 trophies pop randomly, but even without auto pop I should have the majority of the trophies again but they just don't pop.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Omar50001 said:

I still have huge issues on PS5 version. No autopop, and also can't obtain trophies because they're bugged. (for example, simple cosmetic trophies when you obtain something)

50% trophies are bugged for me. Hope they Fix it soon.

4 hours ago, fresquinho said:

Not gonna start the PS5 version until this gets fixed, the US PS4 version worked for me, it unlocked all trophies via auto pop.

Same here. I don’t even have the platinum to autopop lol I don’t care but be nice to autopop most the trophies. Think I’m missing 5 trophies. 
Got Tiny Tina Wonderlands coming very soon so I’ll be playing that for fun. 

On Xbox I can’t seem to unlock Fall Throttle, reach Terminal Velocity trophy. I happened to get the Whirlygig once after playing for a while and flung myself around the whole match to no avail. 

there are some newer games that make you run/move/get flung fast but it doesn’t seem to unlock then either. Not sure if anyone who unlocked it on PS5 recently can shed some light on the matter.

EDIT: ok I managed to unlock it. I did it on the game Airtime by just bouncing around on the launch pads. The same tactic didn’t work in other game modes, and the Whirlygig method didn’t work at all, plus Whirlygig is kind of a rare game now.

Edited by EPICRAGE

Great, a ps5 re-release without autopop! people may have the opportunity to get platinum again if they really like the game

59 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Great, a ps5 re-release without autopop! people may have the opportunity to get platinum again if they really like the game

I would start from scratch and earn all the trophies again if it wasn’t for the Infallible trophy. It was hard enough earning it the first time. 
I played the game on Xbox and a handful of the achievements didn’t unlock and I was happy to earn them again. Also maybe people really like the game but don’t want to worry about earning certain trophies again. Live free and auto-pop. Who cares.

• Like 1