Outriders Worldslayer trophies

Callum_SZN

3 hours ago, GearsGuyCallum said:

There are 6 new trophies with the new expansion that's coming on the 28th June for early access or the 30th June for non early access. The actual rarity of these trophies are unknown since grabbed from Steam but wanted to show anyway.

These don't look difficult at all apart from maybe Approaching the Apocalypse..

Edited by Sgznf
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sgznf said:

These don't look difficult at all apart from maybe Approaching the Apocalypse..

Apocalypse tiers go up to 40 so maybe it won't be too bad.  That's only just over half way for the trophy.  Glad they didn't make us go all out.  Although if I have as much fun with the dlc as I did with the main game leveling to 50 recently I may end up going all the way to 40 lol.

• Like 3

Might actually get this after all. Didn’t really want to spend to much time on this game again as I didn’t find the gameplay loop riveting. Should be fun for long enough to (hopefully be able to) over level Apocalypse Tiers to knock out “Approaching the Apocalypse” comfortably. 

Now just have to wait for actually content to be shown vs the asking price of $40.

(Hopefully it doesn’t launch with buggy trophies as I understand many are still waiting for a patch to fix the Expedition DLC trophies.)

• Like 1

Very much excited to revisit Outriders. But given none of my friends hold the same interest, I'll be waiting for the expansion to go on sale for my purchase. Also in regards to the trophies, I'm not surprised in the slightest to only see a small list, it's only an expansion after all.

1 hour ago, BrandedBerserk said:

So the number of trophies is actually what determines the value and not the amount of content given ? 

This is a trophy website….

The “free DLC” had 3 trophies but the paid expansion only has 6. 
Square Enix also has 0 patience with non-Japanese games and this will be half off by September, probably $10 or less by Black Friday 

Edited by Gueeds
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gueeds said:

This is a trophy website….

The “free DLC” had 3 trophies but the paid expansion only has 6. 
Square Enix also has 0 patience with non-Japanese games and this will be half off by September, probably $10 or less by Black Friday 

This thinking is still stupid.  You get a lot of content for that money. So if you enjoyed the Main game buy it and play it

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

Can we use the old, leveled up character from the main game or do we have to start with a new character for the DLC?

You may use your old character as it’s stated in the psn store.

I am wondering can we use the level 30 preset to play the main game and earn some trophies? I bought the game 1 year ago but I barely started playing

20 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

I don't know why some of you were expecting a separate platinum for an expansion. While yes, it's happened with other games, it's not exactly the norm.

I was however, expecting more than just 6 trophies.

Because for 40$ there should be a lot more trophies or a platinum even. Not 6 trophies so i am waiting for a big sale too for this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I could've seen them have maybe 6 more trophies at most for this.  They could have added a journals trophy, trophies for some of the optional bosses in the endgame dungeon (including the random spawn one in the proving grounds side room), possibly one tied to Apocalypse gear.  Honestly though I'm kind of glad they didn't do anything more.  The 6 encompass all aspects of the story and endgame dungeon. 

It's probably not worth $40 to most people, but if you really enjoyed the game and it's story it acts as a great epilogue to it all.  I especially love the fact that by Apocalypse tier 20 you can easily solo the final expedition at tier 15 with the right build for some vindication, and the fact they didn't gate anything in the endgame dungeon behind a minimum tier.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Anyone know the a good way to level Apocalypse Tiers without the DLC? Currently Tier 13 and would to be Tier 25 or more before buying the DLC at its base price.

Expeditions maybe.  Not really sure, and I suspect it doesn't let you level past tier 15 unless you have the dlc.  Can't confirm that though.  But I think someone in another forum mentioned that they were stuck at 15 without buying the dlc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Expeditions maybe.  Not really sure, and I suspect it doesn't let you level past tier 15 unless you have the dlc.  Can't confirm that though.  But I think someone in another forum mentioned that they were stuck at 15 without buying the dlc.

I believe you are correct in your suspicion. They're numerous posts on the Outriders Reddit claiming that the highest tier you can achieve with the new update is 15 without Worldslayer. This sucks as I was hoping I can at least move up in tiers without the DLC. Oh well I guess.