Gaming for the Animals [EVENT HAS CONCLUDED]

I'm debating what game to play next for this event D: Here's what I'm torn between:

Beyond Blue (seems to be focused on learning about animals in the ocean)

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

Spyro the Dragon

What do you guys think? I think I'm leaning more towards one of the first two, but Spyro is of course a classic!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MissShake said:

I'm debating what game to play next for this event D: Here's what I'm torn between:

Beyond Blue (seems to be focused on learning about animals in the ocean)

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

Spyro the Dragon

What do you guys think? I think I'm leaning more towards one of the first two, but Spyro is of course a classic!

According to the site, Beyond Blue is about a 3hour game so shouldn't take you too long to get through it, I've never played Ty so I can't give an opinion on that but Spyro as you said is classic! I think the planned suggestion you made is good enough.

34 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

@MissShake  Teacup! It was full of animals; in fact, no people at all. I finished it today. How's that?

It looks so cute! But it won't work because it doesn't fit with rule three :(

"EZPZ games will not count. What does this mean? If the player uses Autopop, OR if the fastest (not obviously Autopopped or cheated) time on the Fastest Leaderboard section is under 30 minutes, OR the 50th place on the 'Fastest Leaderboard' is under one and a half hours, it will not be counted."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MissShake said:

It looks so cute! But it won't work because it doesn't fit with rule three :(

"EZPZ games will not count. What does this mean? If the player uses Autopop, OR if the fastest (not obviously Autopopped or cheated) time on the Fastest Leaderboard section is under 30 minutes, OR the 50th place on the 'Fastest Leaderboard' is under one and a half hours, it will not be counted."

My search continues...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, reaperveteran86 said:

Second game finished: Omno. The protagonist is some sort of monk, who searchs for enlightment. He wanders through mini open world levels (think Mario 64 or Yooka Laylee) that are inhabited with alien/fantasy animals(there is an in-game index for every animal he encounters), that he can interact with to collect light energy and orbs that helps him to continue his journey. On his way he befriends a furless flying squirrel (I have no better way to discribe it), which shows him points of interests in the levels when he interacts with it and the relationship between the two becomes a plotpoint in the story. The game reminded me very strongly on Journey and Abzu.

My second vote goes towards the Blue-Footed Booby. I mean, look at him:

cart-blue-footed-booby-photo.jpg

I was hoping someone would see the majesty that is the blue-footed booby.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MissShake said:

Important update, please read!

Just a quick question for everyone here! I'm considering extending the length of this event to two months instead of just until August 8th. What do you guys think? :D

I'm okay with this! Gives me time to get FF7 original done!

Edited by Sylvanticore

On 7/8/2022 at 2:24 PM, MissShake said:

Just a quick question for everyone here! I'm considering extending the length of this event to two months instead of just until August 8th. What do you guys think? :D

This sounds great, would give more time to complete stray.  

Game #2 Complete Ape Escape

Fastest Completion: 2 hours 18 Minutes

50th Fastest: 5 Hours 54 Minutes

Vote #2 remains green turtle.

Edited by nashoyo68
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, MissShake said:

Please do! Haven't had as much time to game lately so this would take off the pressure to have to rush through games to try and get something done. 

I don't think anyone would argue with making it a bit longer :)

• Like 2