Phantasy Star Online 2 and New Genesis coming August 31

On 8/30/2022 at 6:11 PM, DesmaBR said:

EDIT: No autopops for both games

The official expiation is you have to do some repeating of achievement tasks to get them to unlock. IE: Max level of a certain class, just switch to that class and you'll get your previous achievement. Now, I say official explanation but the game tends to just do whatever. Some people are saying that got a few auto-pops on the PSN, while its common for everything to unlock all at once for Steam. XBox will auto-pop but also takes it's sweet ass time.

7 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

The official expiation is you have to do some repeating of achievement tasks to get them to unlock. IE: Max level of a certain class, just switch to that class and you'll get your previous achievement. Now, I say official explanation but the game tends to just do whatever. Some people are saying that got a few auto-pops on the PSN, while its common for everything to unlock all at once for Steam. XBox will auto-pop but also takes it's sweet ass time.

For classes you just swap to the respective class to unlock the trophy.

Nothing autopoped for me, had to redo what I've did before

finally... anyway the same list from the older jp versions is used for this western release?

if im correct from what i read first i have to start and play the classic pso2 for most of the list and then switch to new genesis to unlock the last dlc trophies? correct me if im wrong last time i played was on the original pc version from jp

the trophy Brilliant Growth! can be bugged, it did not unlock for me when i reached lv20 in new genesis, but i did not get my exp the normal way to lv20, i was doing the emergency quest mining defence and did get my exp at the end of the quest, maybe that triggered the bug, i gonna lv another class and see that i get to lv20 with only defeating enemies

Edited by chellesan

2 minutes ago, chellesan said:

the trophy Brilliant Growth! can be bugged, it did not unlock for me when i reached lv20 in new genesis, but i did not get my exp the normal way to lv20, i was doing the emergency quest mining defence and did get my exp at the end of the quest, maybe that triggered the bug, i gonna lv another class and see that i get to lv20 with only defeating enemies

It pops when you go to the class counter. 

Swap to another class, and then swap back to your lv 20 class and it will unlock.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dreamcast12 said:

Can someone tell me how large the download is? I remember that the pc version was HUGE and I probably have to buy a new hard drive for this one..

50gb

It goes up to 100gb if you install classic PSO2 (Same as PC)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, anotherrpggamer said:

Are all the pso2 classic trophies achievable? I was looking on another site that said some weren't and I just wanted to know before playing the game.

Should be - I just have the two left for advanced classes and only played the NA version (started on PC though).

9 minutes ago, anotherrpggamer said:

Are all the pso2 classic trophies achievable? I was looking on another site that said some weren't and I just wanted to know before playing the game.

They're all obtainable, though leveling up the classes and getting a PSE Burst are going to be hella annoying now that everyone's on NG

• 1 month later...

For anyone wondering if the trophy Brilliant Growth is bugged all you need to do is go to the class counter and change class to a non level 20 main class and then back to your level 20 main class which should unlock the trophy as it did work for me.

• 3 weeks later...

its not bugged its the same as the base game after you achive the lvl the trophy asks you to you have to unequip and re-equip the class for the trophy to trigger also for everyone asking every trophy in the list is achievable atm  and its not hard at all just time consuming just like every mmo