Aces High & Full Deck Questions

I'm officially giving up. I thought I got all online trophies some years ago, and when I got the news about servers closing I noticed I still didn't have the Aces High trophy and I didn't know it required an online connection either. Since the last weekend I've been trying to replay justice for all mission on veteran to get this trophy but I just don't have time available to play this mission ~10 times within 24 hours. Yesterday I only had time to play 5 times and I got an 8 today.

Edited by tnaires
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, tnaires said:

...cut...

Do not give up on this one, c;mon. What I did: I was playing offline for one day: did couple of missions on veteran diff. and fulfilled few requirements for "misc" trophies which required multiple playing of respective missions. Next day I switched on Inet connection - while the game was loading I got the card and trophy.

Unless... Due to the amount of people who are now rushing the servers, the requirements went a bit higher...

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Unless... Due to the amount of people who are now rushing the servers, the requirements went a bit higher...

I thought about this too. Anyways I won't have time to play today unfortunately, so I might get a lower card next morning. Tomorrow I can only play at night, so I might have time to complete justice for all 3 or 4 times. Let's see how it goes.

When does the counter for Aces High reset? Is it a 00:00 every day? Or is it 24h from the point of you getting your last card?

Trying to see when I should start the botzone grind to maximize my chances for the Ace

Edit: Uh doh, saw it in another thread - 7am GMT... hopefully simple botzone + MP matches will be enough for an ace

Edited by Sydoki
  • Like 2

I got this trophy last night while playing through the campaign on veteran. I didn't have to to do any grinding for it either which is kinda weird seeing that some people have been grinding Justice for All Demolition repeatedly. Not sure how much money or valor I had at the time the servers reset though, but it was probably around 100K max. I was playing consistently the last few days trying mix up playing multiplayer/Botz/& campaign, I got Kings both days before last night and I only started playing this game this past Saturday (23rd). 

• Like 1

I have 8 cards left until full deck. I'm at level colonel 2, I've completed all Intel and story on hard. I can't seem to advance. Will I get more cards for finishing covert, demo etc missions? I'm afraid this will hold me up on the plat after server shutdown

3 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

I got this trophy last night while playing through the campaign on veteran. I didn't have to to do any grinding for it either which is kinda weird seeing that some people have been grinding Justice for All Demolition repeatedly. Not sure how much money or valor I had at the time the servers reset though, but it was probably around 100K max. I was playing consistently the last few days trying mix up playing multiplayer/Botz/& campaign, I got Kings both days before last night and I only started playing this game this past Saturday (23rd). 

same. Did only 6 mission on veteran and the next day I got Ace.

2 hours ago, GABAergic said:

I have 8 cards left until full deck. I'm at level colonel 2, I've completed all Intel and story on hard. I can't seem to advance. Will I get more cards for finishing covert, demo etc missions? I'm afraid this will hold me up on the plat after server shutdown

did you finished with the intels? Apparently you have to keep them for the end since they give unique cards that you didn’t get yet. An other way would be to farm challenges in campaign in hope to get your last cards (or play mp and see if you meet players with the right card value, which is really hard to find I think)

Edited by bunshing
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, bunshing said:

did you finished with the intels? Apparently you have to keep them for the end since they give unique cards that you didn’t get yet. An other way would be to farm challenges in campaign in hope to get your last cards (or play mp and see if you meet players with the right card value, which is really hard to find I think)

That's exactly how I did it, played multiplayer and bot zone until I had at least 25 unique cards and left 1 piece of intel for each chapter while playing through veteran. Now I'm in the process of grabbing the last bits on intel while completing all the precision , demo, and covert contracts. Everything is going surprisingly smooth so far as far a trophy progression goes for me at least. 

11 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

I'm having trouble figuring out how to plant the demolition charges. I know before you rappel it's in a room behind the ammunition crate but where does the charge go?

11 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

I'm having trouble figuring out how to plant the demolition charges. I know before you rappel it's in a room behind the ammunition crate but where does the charge go?

There should be a little circular area highlighting where you can plant the charges at on the munitions crates, they also show up on your mini-map. You plant them and use the touch screen to turn the D-Bombs to activate them, then just run to safety and blow it with the detonator. Should look like this....

A5BuDiR.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

On the main menu go to "Career Data" and your valor collection and other stats will be there too.

thank u. only started the game yesterday and got all the miscellaneous mp trophies..and kinda paranoid about what needs to be done for full deck and aces high lol

• Like 1

No worries, @Stevieboy mentioned a real good strategy I used to get all the cards at the top of the thread. ?

A good strat for Full Deck is to wait until you have 25 cards before you start to collect all the intel in each mission, as you are guaranteed to get 3 cards you don't already have when you have collected all 6 pieces of intel in a mission. So you can get 27 cards you don't already have total guaranteed that way.

You don't need to avoid playing the SP until you have 25 cards. As long as you don't collect all 6 pieces of intel in a mission then you'll be fine. 3 of them in each mission are gotten from hacking terminals, so they are easily avoidable  The other 3 you have to interrogate an officer to get each of them, so those can be avoided easily enough too (the first mission gives you a tutorial on how to do this, but you can even just kill the officer to avoid collecting the intel from him). You can even collect 5 of the 6 in a mission and you still won't trigger the card rewards at the end. You only get the 3 cards awarded if you have collected all 6 in that mission.

• Like 2

So is Full deck 100% obtainable offline?  I don't have time to do it now :(

I have like 9 cards from online play and leveling up. Can I do it offline and what's the best way? I know you can get the last few with intel, but what's the method for getting the other ones besides leveling up? Can you even level up offline? 

25 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

So is Full deck 100% obtainable offline?  I don't have time to do it now :(

I have like 9 cards from online play and leveling up. Can I do it offline and what's the best way? I know you can get the last few with intel, but what's the method for getting the other ones besides leveling up? Can you even level up offline? 

Full Deck is obtainable offline.

Leveling up gets you one card, and you level up by getting money. Intel + max level should get you a full deck, especially with you having a few already.

• Like 1

Just now, sorinmarkovi said:

Full Deck is obtainable offline.

Leveling up gets you one card, and you level up by getting money. Intel + max level should get you a full deck, especially with you having a few already.

Thanks for confirming! I'm very glad that's the case haha, just started shadow fall so I have no time for anything else :)

For Aces High, I found that the Precision contract for the second mission is a bit faster and less tedious than the first one. I got ~19k/20min to complete the first mission, then ~17k/14min on the second mission. Not a ton faster, but still faster. Also be sure to wear the Mercenary armor, as it gives some more cash per kill. The second mission has less sections where armor is crucial imo.

1 hour ago, ShaunEdmonds said:

Hi, can someone please explain the Peak Valour card on the leaderboards? I have an Ace card there but no trophy and I am currently on a ten of diamonds. If I'm honest this is really stressing me out as I'm unsure if I'm going to have enough time to get this done.

if you have an ace card it just means it hasnt updated. You will get your trophy within 24hrs of next logging in. 

3 hours ago, ShaunEdmonds said:

Hi, can someone please explain the Peak Valour card on the leaderboards? I have an Ace card there but no trophy and I am currently on a ten of diamonds. If I'm honest this is really stressing me out as I'm unsure if I'm going to have enough time to get this done.

You found a ace card in MP or got one when you levelled up, but the Ace Valor card is referring to your ten of diamonds. You need to earn enough money to get that up to a ace, the suite doesn't matter. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, pandaswithbombs said:

You found a ace card in MP or got one when you levelled up, but the Ace Valor card is referring to your ten of diamonds. You need to earn enough money to get that up to a ace, the suite doesn't matter. 

^ This.

- Getting Aces High trophy is all about farming enough money, as can be read in the trophy guide

- Cards you find and are stored in your Valor Collection do not play any role for the trophy Aces High.

- The card you can see in the top right of this screenshot, is the important card for Aces High:

Aces-High-Earned-Top-Players-This-Week.j

--> This card in the top right must be an ACE to get Aces High trophy, the suite/symbol does not matter.. Only important thing is the ACE value.

- If you farm enough money to compete with orhers amount of money they needed to get Aces High on the same day, you will get the Aces High trophy.

- The most popular way of farming money in this game is written down in the trophy guide for this trophy, which I linked some sentences above.

Just some closing words about the leaderboard itself from which I made a screenshot:

- The person with over 1 million of currency in my screenshot definitely did not have this amount when he/she popped Aces High trophy. 

- You get Aces High at some point, then you maybe stop farming money and complete other misc trophies, so you also earn more money.

- But this does not raise the entry point for Aces High to 1 million points or such, as you can clearly see in my screenshot.

- With the fact how the game is programmed (Leaderboard is not scrollable), I could not even check the earned currency for places 6 to 77.

- This is only one thing: Bad programming. For that, no player is to blame and only because you can not check the score sum you need, people get desperate and go nuts.

- You can not even find out how many new achievers are awarded with the Aces High trophy each day. But again: This is bad programming. 

==> Just never give up. Most people get the Aces High trophy after 2 or 3 days of farming money.