Any horror movie killers you think would fit in with this game?

On 2022-07-25 at 0:46 AM, tonkie18 said:

Yeah, I’m surprised if they wouldn’t include him. After 3 stacks of F13 I don’t want to be Jason anymore ?

it's solely due to licensing

On 2022-07-25 at 3:21 PM, Cr1msonAce said:

I personally would love the creeper from Jeepers Creepers or maybe a Terminator lol 

too bad Victor Salva is a pile of shit

As others have said, I wouldn’t be adverse to seeing the Creeper, Pennywise/IT (though they already have a clown, so…), Chucky or Pumpkinhead. Depending on execution, any of those could be interesting. So far as some I’d like to see: Diana from Lights Out could probably have some interesting new mechanics. Blade from the Puppet Master series could have potential, though if it came down to “only one small doll character,” I think I’d prefer Chucky. Kayako from The Grudge might be interesting, though there might be too much overlap with Sadako (not that it’s stopped them before; Cannibal/Hillbilly both spring from the same root, after all.) Since they already have Nemesis and Pyramid Head, I feel Clock Tower deserves a nod of some sort, though I’m not sure I’d actually want Scissorman or any of the villains of Clock Tower 3… I think I’d rather go grab Daniella out of Haunting Ground. Wilbur Whateley from Lovecraft could be interesting - or any Cthulhu-mythos “evil cultist/half-breed” monster, really, he’s just the first that comes to mind. Stauf from The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour could have potential, if done right, but there’s kind of an overabundance of “trap” characters as it is, so perhaps we don’t need him. The Repo Man from Repo: The Genetic Opera would be amusing to me, though I suspect no one else would care. ? Back to game characters, Barbara Jaeger/The Darkness from Alan Wake has potential, though might overshadow my Diana pick.

If I had to pick just one, and was betting on something that actually could happen (IE: isn’t tied up in licensing or controversy) and that fits the themes of the game without any tweaking, though, I’d have to put my money on Pumpkinhead ahead of any of these others. The rest are just my blue sky fantasies.

17 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

That's never gonna happen, with the history of the director, the developers wouldn't like a big backlash

There's a new Jeepers Creepers movie coming and he's not involved in any way. Without access to any legal documents, it's entirely possible he has no rights over the character.

5 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Ya know it's weird that someone mentions jaws and they drop a shark trinket recently along with a few codes that are distinctly shark related

i noticed that! 

Duh duh. Duh duh. Duh duh duh duh duh duh.

how often do new DLCs come out?

16 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

All excellent ideas!

I would love to put people from other countries in a room, give them some LSD and subject them to Blobby. What a trip!

I was trying to cater for the small niche audience who are not from the UK but unwilling to trip on LSD and explain Bobby and i accidentally stumbled on the most obvious miss of DBD of all....

The gruffalo!

Please oojamaflops that develop said title, right this wrong before he takes his vengeance!

On 7/25/2022 at 1:46 AM, tonkie18 said:

I would love to see

IT - although they already have a clown, IT would have been better. They could have a sewer map and he could teleport to balloons.

Annie Wilkes - just because she really freaked me out growing up. She would need a hammer to break everyone’s legs. 

Chucky would be a freaky one or Annabelle, there’s something creepy about them being so little running about.

Hannibal Lecter obviously would eat our brains. And Norman Bates dressed as his mum could be quite interesting!

Yeah I’m surprised if they wouldn’t include him. After 3 stacks of F13 I don’t want to be Jason anymore ?

Hannibal and Pennywise for sure.

Pennywise would be so cool and so many opportunities. And the levels they could make (especially the sewers) would be awesome!

Hannibal would be, interesting and didn’t even think of him as a possibly but now that you mentioned it I’m like wow that’d be cool!

6 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

There's a new Jeepers Creepers movie coming and he's not involved in any way. Without access to any legal documents, it's entirely possible he has no rights over the character.

Yeah but still he creates the character and some people will make a big backlash still so I think it's not gonna happen, I would like to see a vampire or a werewolf

2 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

i noticed that! 

Duh duh. Duh duh. Duh duh duh duh duh duh.

how often do new DLCs come out?

Uh I think I heard it's something like every 3 months for dlc if u mean the codes they come up randomly I see them on Twitter like leaksbydaylight and deadbydaylightcodes

I'd rumers are true we are supposed to get new resident evil dlc, a return of past stranger things dlc and new stranger things dlc all this year but I'm not 100% lol I'm currently on a dbd break so I don't get sucked in and make my backlog suffer

1 hour ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Yeah but still he creates the character and some people will make a big backlash still so I think it's not gonna happen, I would like to see a vampire or a werewolf

Both of those creatures have been on the table for original killer ideas. A vampire was pretty close to happening apparently.

The backlash thing is a real thing to consider. They decided to remove the alternate Bubba masks because some toxic players would wear the Claudette mask and then hook camp black streamers.

• Like 1

@Infected Elite see when you say. Pumpkinhead I think of Jack from return to Oz. 

Ok I’m definitely putting the wicked witch of the west on the table and Dorothy ? imagine her red slippers ?

@Aceterix that would be indeed a nightmare - I have to read that nearly every night ?

@Taliesin_2943 you’re so strong. My backlog is suffering so bad cause of DBD. You get sucked in dont You. But I have 2 versions to complete it’s taking ages.

@mcnichoj gosh that’s awful how does this stuff enter people’s heads??

1 minute ago, tonkie18 said:

@Infected Elite I had thought about Gizmo! I’d bloody love them to be added 2764.png

Just imagine being chased by it or playing as Gizmo and have an ability to transform and be stronger. Loved the first Gremlins film. 2nd is good too.

Okay so my top 3 "horror/monsters" I'd like in DBD: Pumpkinhead, Gizmo/Gremlins, or Leprechaun. Honorable mention goes to Pinhead 

It would be so cool to have Sloth and the Fratellis ? I know they’re not really horror, but definitely think they could add something to the game.

@Infected Elite they have Pinhead, I hate him ? his bloody chains!

Could have the bad gremlin as the killer and Gizmo as the survivor. Totally on board with that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'd rumers are true we are supposed to get new resident evil dlc, a return of past stranger things dlc and new stranger things dlc all this year but I'm not 100% lol I'm currently on a dbd break so I don't get sucked in and make my backlog suffer

The rumors are true the character models and perk icons are already in the files.

41 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Imagine if they did branch out to the non horror genre though .. Imagine Walt and Gus Fring ? so many possibilities!

I think I'd be pretty terrified if they put Barney and his dino siblings as the killer or god forbid the teletubbies I'd nope the f**k out of the match lol especially if they had that creepy baby in the sun thing