Fall 2022 Backlog Challenge

32 minutes ago, Arophous said:

Ok, I am using up one of my swaps, decided to go for Resident Evil 2 Remake instead of Resi 0.  Really trying to focus between Elden Ring and Resi 2 at the moment so most progress going on in those, I honestly expected Elden Ring to be a smaller game but the scale is so impressive, I'm fumbling along at the moment occasionally checking on story/sub progression.  Think i'm around 63 hour mark and approx level 101.  If I wasn't slightly overlevelling and found a super impressive Spirit summon I maxed out, I would have probably raged a lot more.

Resi 2 remake has also started off well, just reliving the nostalgia I have for the original which I think once I managed to get Claire right to the end boss and could beat.  Looking forward to the peek-a-boo Mr X I'm sure is coming up once I make it back to the police station.

- Elden Ring - 15% -> 27%
- The Evil Within - 16%
- Borderlands 2 - 1% -> 2%
- Darksiders 2 - 5%

- Resident Evil 2 - 0% -> 13%

now i understand everithing from progress just how good are you arophous in the games i am decent i play games that have 10 hours until 150 hours at moment i got 1 game in my backlog and it requires more then 200 hours assasins creed valhalla so i dont really know if i can get the platinum trophie from assasins creed valhalla now since progress is easier for to understand now i should not have a problem anymore i dont think about having a 100 percent psnprofile because for thats impossible to do with fifa 19 and 20 that is unobtainable 1 online trophie but its doable the rest of my games most of the games i have are digital and some on disc and alot of ps plus games also 

• Like 3