1. Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars - 100% :platinum: 9/3/22

2. Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden - 100% :platinum: 9/15/22

3. Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden - 100% :platinum: 9/21/22

4. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - 2%

5. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 0%

Swaps (2/3)

A Plague Tale: Requiem -> Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden

LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7 -> Voice of Cards: The Beasts of Burden

Finished The Beasts of Burden and it was pretty good. I definitely thought it was the weaker one of the three.

I have two more games left to complete but may be switching one of those out...

You can also add more if you're so inclined.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arophous said:

Work has been a little full on so I’ve been chilling away at Elden Ring, I’ve been exploring a little less since hitting the last 1/4 of the game - trying to defeat a certain boss who’s 2nd phase is rather punishing. Did have to lookup where to get the last spell I was missing and a weapon that was possibly missable but quite impressed most items I had acquired just by exploring!! 

I tried to juggle some of my other games but I’m realistically playing 1 at a time so hoping I can make more of a dent in Elden Ring again this weekend.

One added benefit of this week is back up to 80% completion after Resi 2 and Borderlands 2 tanked it a little.

- Elden Ring - 15% -> 27% -> 50%
- The Evil Within - 16%
- Borderlands 2 - 1% -> 2%
- Darksiders 2 - 5%

- Resident Evil 2 - 0% -> 13%

what is the name of the certain  boss in elden ring because i am going to play elden ring also and do i need to defeat every boss for the 3 endings ore how work does 3 endings in elden ring ?i played final fantasy type 0 hd my completion have increased a bit from 17.40 but i never mend to set alot of games on my trophielist but here i am realising way to late 

• Like 3

On 9/25/2022 at 2:12 PM, Heather342 said:

Update 3

Hey everyone, hope you've all had a great week 1f60a.png

So I have just wrapped up my first game of the challenge. I loved the original Ace Attorney trilogy when I played it a few years ago, but this new game is just as fantastic. Although this one is set in Victorian times, spanning incidents in both London and Japan, each case you're working on is tied to a much bigger mystery that spans across the 10 chapters you play through. The final 2 chapters where everything unravels and you finally solve it, my god, it blew my mind ?. There are so many twists in the cases and it keeps you hooked right until the very end. It's been a wild ride! 1f601.png

I'm not sure what I will play next, I've found myself in a bit of a conundrum. I had meticulously planned out all the games I wanted to get up to my milestone platinum #100, with the aim of getting a 100% profile as well. But I was inspired by @Attababyitzaboy, and this week I purchased a PSVR. I love it, and now I'm debating whether or not to switch up some of my games 1f914.png. I mean, Astro Bot Rescue Mission is just absolutely adorable! And I'm really enjoying Beat Saber. Been playing these games on an alt account, I kinda want to play Astro Bot now..... I guess I'll make a decision by next update 1f601.png

Trophy progress:

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles - 41 -> 100%

Pending games:

Doki Doki Literature Club - 0%

Detroit Become Human - 0%

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - 0%

Red Dead Redemption 2 - 32%

Potential game 1f914.png:

Astro Bot Rescue Mission - 0%

Woot Heather!!!  You need to get The Room.  I had an incredible experience with that one.  I'll post my newest update shortly.

• Like 4