Productive Day bugged?

khan_moiz

Loaded up Chapter Select and tried sleeping near the guitar playing robot for an hour+. No trophy pop.

Made a separate save for the Speedrun trophy and got it. Used chapter select to go back to B12 just before the ending got up and went back to sleep next to him. Made sure the purring/snoring noise was coming from the controller and left it for an hour+. Still no trophy pop. Made sure the auto rest mode and auto controller off were disabled.

Going to try one more time at some random sleep spot in midtown. And if it doesn't pop, then guess no Stray platinum for me. Anyone else having this issue ?

5 hours ago, Vikingguy71 said:

I was able to get the trophy on the latest patch. If you are still unable to get it delete your save file (back up current save if you still need collectibles) and do it without doing chapter select.

Okay. Will try this. Have got every other trophy so I'll just clean up all my saves and do it with a clean start at chapter 4.

17 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

it doesn't pop until you get up from sleeping. There are no bugs.

I did get up after one hour and a few minutes both times and it didn't pop. It popped now after I left it to sleep for around 1 hour and 20 minutes which shows that it can pop at any random time after an hour. It's a bug if it's supposed to pop at just above exactly 1hr or it's some random timeframe above 1hr the devs decided.

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

I had to sleep for 1 hour and 8 minutes before the trophy popped. I had a timer on as soon as I started sleeping. Thought the trophy was bugged but it popped eventually. I also slept next to the guitarist. Maybe try sleeping for 1 hour 20 minutes?

Thanks. It popped after I let the cat sleep for almost 1 hour and 20 minutes like you said. ?

4 minutes ago, khan_moiz said:

I did get up after one hour and a few minutes both times and it didn't pop. It popped now after I left it to sleep for around 1 hour and 20 minutes which shows that it can pop at any random time after an hour. It's a bug if it's supposed to pop at just above exactly 1hr or it's some random timeframe above 1hr

debatable. You probably laid down at 20min in expecting it to pop at 1hr. When you needed 1h20m.

Like i said, no issues. i plat it twice. 

36 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

debatable. You probably laid down at 20min in expecting it to pop at 1hr. When you needed 1h20m.

Like i said, no issues. i plat it twice. 

I put a timer on my phone for 1 hour after I laid down to sleep. I didn't roam around the slums for 20 minutes before I laid down to sleep like you're implying.

That was my experience and the other guys as well that it doesn't pop after exactly an hour but a random time after it. Even the in-game checkpoint timer on the pause menu had it at well over 1 hour and 18 minutes. Maybe it's just an isolated issue that didn't affect you.

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

This is not true. I got both PS4 and PS5 versions leaving it to sleep and when I came back after 2 hours or so trophies were earned exactly after one our sleep. I never had to wake up on both platforms

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

For me it popped while sleeping on both PS4 and PS5. On PS5 I had slept few times before going for the trophy and it popped after 40 minutes so the sleeping doesn't have to be continuous. On PS4 I did the trophy in one go and it took pretty much exactly one hour.

Edit: On both times I did the sleeping next to the guitarist robot.

Edited by Janire1911

24 minutes ago, Clestrain said:

That's not true.

24 minutes ago, vanslayder said:

This is not true. I got both PS4 and PS5 versions leaving it to sleep and when I came back after 2 hours or so trophies were earned exactly after one our sleep. I never had to wake up on both platforms

23 minutes ago, Janire1911 said:

For me it popped while sleeping on both PS4 and PS5. On PS5 I had slept few times before going for the trophy and it popped after 40 minutes so the sleeping doesn't have to be continuous. On PS4 I did the trophy in one go and it took pretty much exactly one hour.

Edit: On both times I did the sleeping next to the guitarist robot.

really, i don't care. i got the trophies. i slept in the tree town thing. 

3 hours ago, khan_moiz said:

Thanks. It popped after I let the cat sleep for almost 1 hour and 20 minutes like you said. 1f44d.png

Gz! I also had to be sleeping for the trophy to pop. I tried getting up after 61 minutes twice no trophy. But then it popped after 68 minutes while i was sleeping. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2022 at 2:31 PM, zizimonster said:

Does it need to be done in one hour continuously, or is it cumulative? :hmm:

It's a continuous, uninterrupted 1 hour of real world time.  I turned up the sensitivity back to normal (had it turned down for GT7) and set the controller down between my two cats sleeping next to me and they really loved it.

Edited by sonata-allegro
Omited a word
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...