A Note for Trophy Hunters

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: I am closely watching the list.
If you get the Platinum by cheating, I will prevent cheaters to be listed or awarded anything on official Q-Games Discord Channel if anything offered. 
Don't forget, you can get it if you want by cheating but you will have the shame with you forever!

First of all, I am not targeting you directly.

I just saw you on leaderboard and wanted to put a reminder for anybody who cares.
On the other hand, for those who doesn't care it won't mean anything at all.

Fast forwarding the console date/time to achieve it early.

It maybe legit to use exploits for this website but it is a way of cheating in every way, in every corner of the world.

Also I know every single thing about the new game anybody ever knew because I am a veteran and also ambassador to the game.
But I did not act against other honest players to gain an advantage by tempering the date/time and fast forwarding it 5 more days to get it early.

(definition of cheating: act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage).

If anyone feel great acting like that, feel free to do so...

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Seems a good use of your time 1f44d.png

Worlds don’t have corners.

…but anyways - I salute your refusal to use legit console clock manipulation to get a trophy...

…on an entirely separate note, I recommend you play a game called The Stanley Parable.

I think you’d get a kick out of the trophies… and it would keep you busy in your crusade for a decade 1f602.png

I wish I could give this response more than just a like! Bravo, Dr! ??

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Same here. The OP's attitude has killed any interest I had in ever playing this game.

The urge for some people to publicly announce they won't watch a movie/read a book/play a game because they don't like any of the circumstances surrounding it, is nothing new. However, to do so because an "ambassador" of the game indicated something as cheating in a niche forum must be the new highlight of this kind of behaviour lol

Edited by Phloriyan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Seems a good use of your time 1f44d.png

Worlds don’t have corners.

…but anyways - I salute your refusal to use legit console clock manipulation to get a trophy...

…on an entirely separate note, I recommend you play a game called The Stanley Parable.

I think you’d get a kick out of the trophies… and it would keep you busy in your crusade for a decade 1f602.png

that reminds me to add that game to my wishlist

40 minutes ago, Phloriyan said:

The urge for some people to publicly announce they won't watch a movie/read a book/play a game because they don't like any of the circumstances surrounding it, is nothing new. However, to do so because an "ambassador" of the game indicated something as cheating in a niche forum must be the new highlight of this kind of behaviour lol

If the developers chose to have their game represented by the actions of these ambassadors they selected and sanction, this is part of the game experience they want people to have and is not just some “circumstance around it”, it’s an intentional decision and should influence people’s decision  to reward the developers with your money. It’s called being a responsible informed consumer.

Everyone gets to chose their own level of ignorance, but that also means they choose their own level of responsibility for what they support when financially rewarding related actions they wouldn’t generally condone. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

If the developers chose to have their game represented by the actions of these ambassadors they selected and sanction, this is part of the game experience they want people to have and is not just some “circumstance around it”, it’s an intentional decision and should influence people’s decision  to reward the developers with your money. It’s called being a responsible informed consumer.

Everyone gets to chose their own level of ignorance, but that also means they choose their own level of responsibility for what they support when financially rewarding related actions they wouldn’t generally condone. 

Sorry, but in my opinion it is pretty bizarre that some US gamers publicly decide to boycott the game because the game's "postcard ambassador" responsible for the Republic of Türkiye sounded a little bit rude in a trophy forum (maybe because of the language barrier?). Maybe you should check back with the US postcard ambassador? :D

Are postcards a thing in the game? Or is OP responsible for postcards in the literal sense in Türkiye? Either way, I don't think the Turkish postcard ambassador was carefully chosen by the Japanese developers and is therefore representative for the game or the developers, lol.

Edited by Phloriyan

1 hour ago, Phloriyan said:

I don't think the Turkish postcard ambassador was carefully chosen by the Japanese developers and is therefore representative for the game or the developers, lol.

Great, then the original statement hinges on a premise and comes to a different conclusion. 

Seems like you’re pretty adamant about your stance invalidating other people’s stances. 

6 hours ago, Gorbicus said:

I just saw you on leaderboard and wanted to put a reminder for anybody who cares.

It maybe legit to use exploits for this website but it is a way of cheating in every way, in every corner of the world.

Also I know every single thing about the new game anybody ever knew because I am a veteran and also ambassador to the game.
But I did not act against other honest players to gain an advantage by tempering the date/time and fast forwarding it 5 more days to get it early.

(definition of cheating: act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage).

Sounds like you just salty you weren't first to get the platinum bruh. Concentrate on your own gameplay not judging others champ. You'll live longer and be stress free

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Op just sounds like a clown and is genuinely pushing people away from playing the game by acting weird 

On 2022/9/11 at 6:20 PM, Gorbicus said:

The ambassador criticized player's trophy listing to fabricate discrete event and create the hot spot...good job?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dramatics aside, is it possible to boost all mp trophies with one other person? For example, the "visit ten towns" trophy: do they have to be ten unique towns, or can you visit your friend's town ten times?

14 minutes ago, poetic_justice_ said:

Dramatics aside, is it possible to boost all mp trophies with one other person? For example, the "visit ten towns" trophy: do they have to be ten unique towns, or can you visit your friend's town ten times?

the ambassador will know

3 hours ago, poetic_justice_ said:

Yes, you can boost trophies with your friend/friends. Especially Angle of Mercy, Citizen's Arrest and Return Gift trophies are easy with one friend and can be done in 1 hour.
Visiting 10 towns need to be "unique", though.
There is nothing hard, other trophies can be earned just playing naturally.