All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

3 hours ago, AppleKratue said:

Kemco RPG Selection Vol. 4 to Vol. 9 (all JP) might be non-syncing. Vol. 10 is releasing soon.

Only Vol. 1 to Vol. 3 are on PSN. They might have changed the trophy list though to their respective games included in the collection.

Please keep me up to date with this situation, then I'll add them to the pile if they're confirmed non-syncers :).

3 hours ago, AppleKratue said:

Kemco RPG Selection Vol. 4 to Vol. 9 (all JP) might be non-syncing. Vol. 10 is releasing soon.

Only Vol. 1 to Vol. 3 are on PSN. They might have changed the trophy list though to their respective games included in the collection.

I talk to the Kemco PR, I'll ask

• Like 2

Dragons: Legends of The Nine Realms (EU) - September 23, 2022 (AHEARTFULOFGAMES/Outright Games)

Dragons: Legends of The Nine Realms (NA) - September 23, 2022 (AHEARTFULOFGAMES/Outright Games)

Remove these since they are syncing. Even before the thread went up.

Also, remove the text "Tierklinik für" from that german garbo, that should not be in the listning.

• Like 2

Super Dragonfly Chronicles on the ps4 has never synced, I couldnt even see the trophies offline. I made a topic about it on the vita game called Dragonfly Chronicles. I couldnt find a forum for the ps4 version. Apparently the vita version is very buggy and imposible. I'm shocked nobody has noticed the ps4 version exists.

Edited by bcks007
Spelling error
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

Dragons: Legends of The Nine Realms (EU) - September 23, 2022 (AHEARTFULOFGAMES/Outright Games)

Dragons: Legends of The Nine Realms (NA) - September 23, 2022 (AHEARTFULOFGAMES/Outright Games)

Remove these since they are syncing. Even before the thread went up.

Also, remove the text "Tierklinik für" from that german garbo, that should not be in the listning.

1 hour ago, bcks007 said:

Super Dragonfly Chronicles on the ps4 has never synced, I couldnt even see the trophies offline. I made a topic about it on the vita game called Dragonfly Chronicles. I couldnt find a forum for the ps4 version. Apparently the vita version is very buggy and imposible. I'm shocked nobody has noticed the ps4 version exists.

Ok, thank you for the info - I'll take care of these in a bit :),

5 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Metaloid: Origin (Asia) - July 13, 2021 (7 Raven Studios/Retro Revolution/EastAsiaSoft)

This shares the trophy list with NA, needs to be re-tagged on the site.

Thank you for the info, I'll take care of it here if you'll let the Game Info Team know about tag change please :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Hey, I've got a few that aren't on this list:

Alvo Beta (EU, NA), Mardonpol Inc., OUTSIDEIN ENTERTAINMENT. The trophy list doesn't load onto anyone's console but I noticed there is a trophy list and ID for them in the files of the beta.
Petal Crash (EU) Friend & Fairy - Galaxy Trail LLC. I spoke to the devs about this, they are having issues with re-obtaining devnet to publish the trophy list but they are trying.
RetroMachina, Orbit Studio, SUPER DOT COM LTD - Haven't investigated this one
Nebulas Lasso, STON Games, Yasir Aldosary (EU, NA) - Haven't investigated this one
Dakar Desert Rally, Saber Porto Ltd, Saber Interactive, Inc   - Haven't investigated this one
Kombinera, Graphite Lab & Joystick, ATARI EUROPE S.A.S.U. (EU, NA) - Haven't investigated this one
Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent (EU, US), ACQUIRE Corp., CLOUDED LEOPARD ENTERTAINMENT INC.- There might be an Asian stack as well but I'm not sure
Airport Simulator Day and Night - This game has an EU NA and JP stack unsyncable, your list implies there's only one stack
PXG4 PS4 FG Disc Game Test 4 Entitlement (Prod) - This app was accidentally released to the stores for maybe less than half a day, some people got it before it was removed from the store and it was shown to have a trophy list identical to the "Tutorial Shooting Game" trophies. It'll never be syncable but it's fun to know about: See here https://orbispatches.com/CUSA24837
Rage Room, Lockem Reality Inc  - Haven't investigated into this one
Simple Shooting Game - At some point, some devs or sony employees were releasing a ton of different test games under the guise of the tutorial/simple shooting game and of all those only one had a trophy list and ID, these will never be syncable but also fun to know: See here https://orbispatches.com/CUSA14605

Also @HuntingFever I recently acquired a copy of Fairytale Fights Asia, if you want I can DM you a big explanation to the game

Edited by PlatinumTrophy
Devs & Pubs
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Hey, I've got a few that aren't on this list:

Alvo Beta (EU, NA). The trophy list doesn't load onto anyone's console but I noticed there is a trophy list and ID for them in the files of the beta.
Petal Crash (EU). I spoke to the devs about this, they are having issues with re-obtaining devnet to publish the trophy list but they are trying.
RetroMachina - Haven't investigated this one
Nebulas Lasso (EU, NA) - Haven't investigated this one
Dakar Desert Rally - Haven't investigated this one
Kombinera (EU, NA) - Haven't investigated this one
Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent (EU, US) - This might be an Asian stack as well but I'm not sure
Airport Simulator Day and Night - This game has an EU NA and JP stack unsyncable, your list implies there's only one stack
PXG4 PS4 FG Disc Game Test 4 Entitlement (Prod) - This app was accidentally released to the stores for maybe less than half a day, some people got it before it was removed from the store and it was shown to have a trophy list identical to the "Tutorial Shooting Game" trophies. It'll never be syncable but it's fun to know about: See here https://orbispatches.com/CUSA24837
Rage Room - Haven't investigated into this one
Simple Shooting Game - At some point, some devs or sony employees were releasing a ton of different test games under the guise of the tutorial/simple shooting game and of all those only one had a trophy list and ID, these will never be syncable but also fun to know: See here https://orbispatches.com/CUSA14605

Also @HuntingFever I recently acquired a copy of Fairytale Fights Asia, if you want I can DM you a big explanation to the game

The dev lists don't really count IMO since they weren't supposed to see the light of day but if you can get the release date, developer and publisher info written up for the non-dev lists as per the OP, I'll get them added in the morning :). Also, I would love to hear the full story of the Asia Fairytale Fights debacle so feel free to PM me the details :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 10/10/2022 at 2:09 PM, HuntingFever said:

renga Unlimited (NA) - May 28, 2021 (Flux Games)

Can be removed. That's been syncable for a while.

Silk - February 4, 2022 (ihobo games/Huey Games)

Regarding this, I did get a response from the devs, though it would seem they still haven't fixed the issue for whatever reason: cmqgUb7.png

21 hours ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Not surprising with Bethesda, considering their Ghostwire and Deathloop have PS4 title-ids per Serial Station, yet remain PS5-only with no news on the reasoning.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

PerpGames

If it's about Gravitational, don't get your hopes up. 

i

Just a fun tidbit, there are a couple or so developer games, that were on the PlayStation Store, that have non-syncable trophies. One of them was called Wild Geese or Simple Shooting Game. It was never meant to be bought and has since been delisted. The other was called PXG4: PS4 FG Disc Game Test 4 Entitlement (Prod) and was indeed buyable for around 43 cents on the USA store. Now, I doubt Sony's ever going to make these lists syncable, but it's still a fun fact to know. With that, PlayStation Home (Developer Version) was packaged with the retail version, but is blacklisted from syncing. I don't believe there's any other game with that status.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, AppleKratue said:

I contacted the publisher a few months back. This was their response, leading me to believe the discs just contain the individual games' trophysets, rather than a compiled KEMCO list.

v1IXpaQ.png

• Like 1

Just now, PlatinumTrophy said:

Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent (EU, US), ACQUIRE Corp., CLOUDED LEOPARD ENTERTAINMENT INC.- There might be an Asian stack as well but I'm not sure

There is a syncing AS stack.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/17980-劍與魔法與學園任務

And EU and NA doesn't even release until mid November?

11 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Please keep me up to date with this situation, then I'll add them to the pile if they're confirmed non-syncers :).

Ws about to reply the same as the other person - the Kemco PR replied this morning and said from volume 4 onwards, the individual games simply sync to their own trophy lists and not a dedicated collection. So they're all working fine.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I contacted the publisher a few months back. This was their response, leading me to believe the discs just contain the individual games' trophysets, rather than a compiled KEMCO list.

v1IXpaQ.png

12 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Ws about to reply the same as the other person - the Kemco PR replied this morning and said from volume 4 onwards, the individual games simply sync to their own trophy lists and not a dedicated collection. So they're all working fine.

Awesome, thanks for the confirmations!

4 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Can be removed. That's been syncable for a while.

Regarding this, I did get a response from the devs, though it would seem they still haven't fixed the issue for whatever reason: cmqgUb7.png

Not surprising with Bethesda, considering their Ghostwire and Deathloop have PS4 title-ids per Serial Station, yet remain PS5-only with no news on the reasoning.

Thank you for the info, I'll get that removed in a sec :).

4 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Update to the Meine Tierarztpraxis game.

Release date 06.10.2022

The developer is Caipirinha Games (spelling) and the publisher is Treva Entertainment.

Thank you for the update, I'll correct this in a sec :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

The Galactic Junkers - July 7, 2022 (Evil Twin Artworks/Green Man Gaming Publishing)

I contacted the devs, and got it published. It is now syncable https://www.exophase.com/game/the-galactic-junkers-psn/trophies/

13 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

And not ten seconds later it showed up on the site. What are the odds?

When you update your account on PSNP with a game that's not already here, it will force it to show on the site. It's what happened when I synced What Lies in the Multiverse (JP), and apparently what happened with that Prince of Persia remake. That said, is this game physical-only and only for Germany?

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 1