All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

3 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I contacted the devs, and got it published. It is now syncable https://www.exophase.com/game/the-galactic-junkers-psn/trophies/

When you update your account on PSNP with a game that's not already here, it will force it to show on the site. It's what happened when I synced What Lies in the Multiverse (JP), and apparently what happened with that Prince of Persia remake. That said, is this game physical-only and only for Germany?

Thank you, I'll remove it in a sec :).

• Like 1

I've found some games that might have non-syncing stacks but due to not owning any of them, I can't say for sure:

Hunter Shooting Camp (NA)

Free Throw Basketball (NA)

Aero Striker: World Invasion (Unknown stack)

There's a stack of Aero Striker: World Invasion on exophase.com but I don't know which region it's for. Also, the 2 Pix Arts titles might be shared lists but due to the low player counts, I can't be sure so would appreciate any info people can give me on these 3 games :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've found some games that might have non-syncing stacks but due to not owning any of them, I can't say for sure:

Hunter Shooting Camp (NA)

Free Throw Basketball (NA)

Aero Striker: World Invasion (Unknown stack)

There's a stack of Aero Striker: World Invasion on exophase,com but I don't know which region it's for. Also, the 2 Pix Arts titles might be shared lists but due to the low player counts, I can't be sure so would appreciate any info people can give me on these 3 games :).

the store concept ID for aero striker only has two CUSA's tied to it, which are just EU and US regions

Edited by PlatinumTrophy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Yes, alphabetical is best.

I'll try to tidy it up a little latter when I'm back at my Laptop, because it's a pain to do anything like that with my iPad.

7 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

the store concept ID for aero striker only has two CUSA's tied to it, which are just EU and US regions

Thank you for the info, it has just shown up here so shouldn't take long to figure out which region it's for and if there's a missing stack :).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, vanessaking2 said:

Maybe if you send the list to Sony the can do something about the many PS4 non synchs.

Sony has a very stupid mechanic in place, that only allows for the developers/publishers to fix trophysets. Sony has no ability to do it themselves, idiotically enough. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Apparantly there is a stack of My Life: Pet Vet on PS5 as well, not syncing.

I have ordered the game...

Please keep me updated on this please :). EDIT: The latest DLC for Minecraft Dungeons might be a non-syncer but I have to investigate further. Update: The Minecraft Dungeons DLC has just scanned in.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

9 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Been in contact with Microids for The Sisters party game and Joystick LLC for Kombinera, but neither dev nor publisher has any idea what I am trying to say...

Easiest way I've gotten devs to help in the past is by explaining that they need to log into Devnet, and look for this button flfqU4v.png in order to push the trophies to server.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Easiest way I've gotten devs to help in the past is by explaining that they need to log into Devnet, and look for this button flfqU4v.png in order to push the trophies to server.

Would you be able to put together a template email please, that I can add to the OP for people to copy and make it easier to explain to devs/publishers what the problem is and how to fix it?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

4 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

It's digital now https://store.playstation.com/de-de/concept/10005199

Something like:

Hello [Company Name],

Your game, [Game Name], for the PlayStation 4, is not currently syncable. What this means is that the trophies for the game can be earned, but do not sync to players' accounts. It is not an issue with the game itself, but the trophies not being published to Sony's servers. Sony does not have control over the publishing of trophies, and only a developer and/or publisher with access to Devnet can publish the trophyset. While I, or any other player, can load the trophies onto my console, it will produce an error if I try to synchronize the trophies through the trophy application. Your company can resolve this issue, by logging into Devnet, and looking for the 'Publish Trophy' button in regards to this particular game, as seen here: flfqU4v.png

If successful, the trophies should become syncable within a few hours. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day!

Thank you, I'll get this added to the OP, ASAP :).

• Like 2