All known non-syncing trophy lists

HuntingFever

9 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

When buying New Tales from the Borderlands on PS5, you should also get the previous game as a download, but that trophy list is nowhere to be found, as of yet.

Rumour has it, that version is just the existing Digital Re-Release from a few months ago so no third list :(.

5 hours ago, zizimonster said:

One True Hero is currently a non-syncer, I believe. I sent them a tweet a few hours ago, and no response yet.

This is publisher No Gravity Games' email address:

[email protected]

Game is out now on PlayStation Store. Let's wait a day or two and see what happens. :)

If nothing happens come Monday, I'll add it to the list :).

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 7:09 PM, HuntingFever said:

PS4:

Gardenia: Prologue - November 26, 2021 (Sleepwalking Potatoes/SimFabric)

i actually downloaded Gardenia prologue from the store because it was free. deleted 10 minutes later because no trophy list and was kinda not good IMO.

i gonna look at the devs and maybe shoot them a email

EDIT: oh wait. if the list is a non-syncer then it can't show up on the site. guess i gonna have to look on the internet or ask people here who was the dev?

EDIT 2: found the dev and publisher and just sent them both a email. awaiting response 

Edited by serrated-banner9
adding stuff

1 minute ago, turniplord said:

Yes. There is no rumour... They e bundled the existing PS4 version. If it was the PS5 version they you'd be able to buy it and they would have advertised it as a new version to push people to get the deluxe edition. 

That is what I did. I bought the physical PS5 deluxe edition of New thinking that it would surely include a PS5 upgrade.

I guess I was wrong.

• Like 1

@HuntingFever

alright i got a reply from sleeping potatoes last night but only just read it now

apparently there are no trophies for the prologue but there will b for the full game, which comes out on October 28th, will have trophies so the prologue can be removed. i don't know what game dev i will try next but we will see

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

@HuntingFever

alright i got a reply from sleeping potatoes last night but only just read it now

apparently there are no trophies for the prologue but there will b for the full game, which comes out on October 28th, will have trophies so the prologue can be removed. i don't know what game dev i will try next but we will see

Thank you for the confirmation, I'll remove it in a sec :).

1 minute ago, grifteskymfning said:

According to the cover of the physical edition of Arab Drift Cars, there should be a free PS5 upgrade, but that version of the game is nowhere to be found, neither syncing nor digitally on any storefront.

Please keep me informed on this :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

One Last Memory: Reimagined (EU) - Aug 5, 2022 (EpiXR Games)

One Last Memory: Reimagined (NA) - Aug 5, 2022 (EpiXR Games)

i have contacted the devs about this game because it is recent.

once again will post when get reply

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you for the confirmation, I'll remove it in a sec :).

Please keep me informed on this :).

no problem, i like helping people

15 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

According to the cover of the physical edition of Arab Drift Cars, there should be a free PS5 upgrade, but that version of the game is nowhere to be found, neither syncing nor digitally on any storefront.

keep me updated as well please

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 8:58 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

It does sync, read this thread for more info :)

PS5:

Farmers vs Zombies - July 8, 2021 (Mindscape)

@HuntingFever

this can be removed as evident of the first post i quoted by @Dark_Overlord

i read though the thread and basically they changed the name of the game from farmers vs zombies to farm for your life https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13236-farm-for-your-life

but they kept the box art with Farmers vs zombies for some reason, guess they forgot. another one off the list :D 

no response from EpiXR but i did send them a email at like 7:24 pm yesterday so they probably haven't seen it yet

6 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

@HuntingFever

this can be removed as evident of the first post i quoted by @Dark_Overlord

i read though the thread and basically they changed the name of the game from farmers vs zombies to farm for your life https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13236-farm-for-your-life

but they kept the box art with Farmers vs zombies for some reason, guess they forgot. another one off the list :D 

no response from EpiXR but i did send them a email at like 7:24 pm yesterday so they probably haven't seen it yet

For F's sake, that keeps coming back every time I delete it but I'll take it out again in a bit :).

6 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

Please, put game titles in bold.

This wall of text is scary

I'll do what I can when I'm next in my laptop, because it's a pain to highlight stuff on an iPad.

5 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

One Last Memory: Reimagined is now syncing.

Looks like one combined stack for EU and NA.

Thank you, I'll get it removed in a bit :). I Imagine their other game on the list is the same but will leave it on for a bit until there's confirmation.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

For F's sake, that keeps coming back every time I delete it but I'll take it out again in a bit :).

I'll do what I can when I'm next in my laptop, because it's a pain to highlight stuff on an iPad.

Thank you, I'll get it removed in a bit :). Imagine their other game on the list is the same but will leave it on for a bit until there's confirmation.

if it doesn't sync the other game then i will contact them about it

• Like 2