Big leagues Work Around

Axolpox

8 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

A reason of cfw was given.  It's been like 3 days, and the only mention of B's name has been by the disputer.  He could be completely uninvolved, busy at work, sick in a hospital bed, on vacation etc, so why don't you give it a little more time before falling in line with the witch hunt?

I'm guessing you didn't see all the comments before they were deleted, and don't forget there is a feature at the bottom of every thread that shows those who recently looked at it... 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Letenko said:

There are times it makes sense. If I was flagged, I'd of course love an explanation, such as with the whole Army of Two 40th day mask fiasco but there are plenty of cases where not stating why the flag stays is a good idea. Somebody hacks the trophies and while they may look legit to any normal user, the CRT may be able to pull data that we can't see (such as multiple timestamps) and telling said cheater how they caught him would mean that their method of catching people would be known and easier for the cheaters to avoid.

The timestamps are a generic example, since that is a well known way that's out there, but the point is the same. If the bad actors don't have all the information they can use, they're easier to catch.

With all of that being said, in any case where the cheating is not blatant, I'd agree that the accused should get an explanation of why the flag will stick.

One would think that a person who receives an obvious wrongful flag would deserve an explanation of some kind as to why the flag will stick, but I suppose the CRT doesn’t think that’s necessary.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

One would think that a person who receives an obvious wrongful flag would deserve an explanation of some kind as to why the flag will stick, but I suppose the CRT doesn’t think that’s necessary.

I browse the disputes quite often myself and I can think of just 1 flag that could potentially be considered "obviously wrong" and the CRT just closed the dispute without explanation. This seemed like a unique case to me, but please, if you have any more of these I'd love to see them. I don't mind being proven wrong.

13 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

I'm guessing you didn't see all the comments before they were deleted, and don't forget there is a feature at the bottom of every thread that shows those who recently looked at it... 

I saw a couple of posts by some guy that kept saying "me and my friend B1rvine" etc that appeared to be trying to stir the pot.  I'm guessing there was a lot more after that then?  What a mess.

I didn't see B's name in the recently viewed list at the time.

Edit

I do see he was active in another dispute today though so.. yeah.. I'll just slip back into the shadows.

As for the actual topic at hand, if you want big leagues, go for it. Screw the leaderboard.

I bid you good day

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 2

There's over 550k trophies and y'all really crying over 1? Lol. No but seriously, I understand the frustration, I saw the rules and I agree for some of it and I have my disagrees too but we can't really do anything about it, they are the owners, they make the rules. ?

The big league trophy is "technically" unobtainable since end of 2015, that should be common sense by now that unlocking it today is considering "cheating"  no matter the way.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Dead_shot286 said:

Ok I'm still kinda confused what leaderboards you guys talking about? The cod black ops in game leader boards or the psn leader boards, wanna get this plat but don't wanna get flag or ban, damn my o c d kicking in

The site Leaderboard link at the top of the site as well as this games leaderboards on its trophy pages. This site has no affiliation with Sony and has no impact on in-game leaderboards. 

On 09/02/2023 at 1:04 PM, twiztidlalo93 said:

It is not fair to use that to people like me cause i earned that trophy legitamately. I also have like 10 games i can never get 100 complete so i know how you feel but we just gotta accept nothing is perfect

Agreed. The entitlement in this thread is astonishing. Getting all other trophies doesn't mean you automatically deserve Big Leagues too lol. Platinums become unobtainable all the time. Get over it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Howlers23 said:

Agreed. The entitlement in this thread is astonishing. Getting all other trophies doesn't mean you automatically deserve Big Leagues too lol. Platinums become unobtainable all the time. Get over it.

people had less than a year to do it legit. Activision shut it down way too fast. If it had had 10 years than fair enough but when it died after 6 months because Treyarch couldnt beat hackers, then if people find a work around to get this BS, more power to them. I did this on 360 and it was hacked from day 1. I was reset back to rank 1 so many times it wasnt even funny. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

people had less than a year to do it legit. Activision shut it down way too fast. If it had had 10 years than fair enough but when it died after 6 months because Treyarch couldnt beat hackers, then if people find a work around to get this BS, more power to them. I did this on 360 and it was hacked from day 1. I was reset back to rank 1 so many times it wasnt even funny. 

Big Leagues was obtainable for 3 years though not less than a year. I get that it sucks if you missed out on it but this happens all the time with many different games. 

Even if there was a case, it would never be changed unless it benefits the mods and CRT

• Like 2

No game should ever have these stupid features that do not get supported long enough, and EA might just be the kings at this but yeah enough time was not given here, but I think most people have give up with this ever getting whitelisted, and I cannot see it ever get the green light as the site owner is the only one that could do it if it was agreed, and I'm pretty sure he is not around much these days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howlers23 said:

Big Leagues was obtainable for 3 years though not less than a year. I get that it sucks if you missed out on it but this happens all the time with many different games. 

Even if there was a case, it would never be changed unless it benefits the mods and CRT

Big leagues went in 2013. The game launched 2012. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2022 at 4:41 PM, TheRedMaverick said:

I'm sure this has been talked about before but isn't this the case too with the dead body XP glitch in Red Dead Redemption? It's there because of modders/hackers and yet that is allowed and not flagged. If this theater trophy is a similar situation where anybody can just boot up the game and exploit it, seems like it meets the same criteria (unless there's more to it than this).

The only argument I could see against this specifically is that it's circumventing doing leagues entirely so it might be considered unfair in terms of leaderboards/speed running, but so is manipulating dead bodies to get to level 50 way faster than normal in RDR lol.

literally anyone can do it. plus it goes away when you close the game, so it's only there for the time being you use it and i believe you cant even use it in online