Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Yes i earned a trophy and the i updated my psnprofiles, still 130 hidden trophies. The weird thing is there is no hidden trophy, even on my PSNP, i have checked every game i have comparing them to my trophy list (on my vita, where i have a higher %) and all my games and trophies are listed on my PSNP. Just the % of my trophy level that doesn't match my real level.

I still have this issue.

I have done a full profile update (account privacy settings > show trophies > none > apply , show trophies > anyone > apply). Did this on my PS3 and PSVITA.

Earned a new trophy > synced > tried after several hours, nothing.

I checked my complete trophy list and found out that I have 15 games that their trophies appear as hidden. 

I went to each game and reapplied the privacy settings (show trophies > off > apply, show trophies > on > apply).

Earned new trophies > synced > Still nothing.

I noticed that these 15 games (with a total of 361 hidden trophies), all have the Missing Timestamp issue for the first and last trophy.

So, this is somehow related to the hidden trophies issue.

I did check the affected trophies and saw that every trophy has the correct timestamp on the console, as well as on other psn profile/trophy related web sites.

Maybe my account is cached and cannot be force updated for some reason in order to be able to update older entries?

This hidden trophies/missing timestamps issue occurred to me when I updated my user profile on this site, on June 2, 2014 when PSN was undergoing maintenance.

Any ideas?

Edited by RapiDuS

I still have this issue.

I have done a full profile update (account privacy settings > show trophies > none > apply , show trophies > anyone > apply). Did this on my PS3 and PSVITA.

Earned a new trophy > synced > tried after several hours, nothing.

I checked my complete trophy list and found out that I have 15 games that their trophies appear as hidden. 

I went to each game and reapplied the privacy settings (show trophies > off > apply, show trophies > on > apply).

Earned new trophies > synced > Still nothing.

I noticed that these 15 games (with a total of 361 hidden trophies), all have the Missing Timestamp issue for the first and last trophy.

So, this is somehow related to the hidden trophies issue.

I did check the affected trophies and saw that every trophy has the correct timestamp on the console, as well as on other psn profile/trophy related web sites.

Maybe my account is cached and cannot be force updated for some reason in order to be able to update older entries?

This hidden trophies/missing timestamps issue occurred to me when I updated my user profile on this site, on June 2, 2014 when PSN was undergoing maintenance.

Any ideas?

You need to update your profile HERE after setting the trophies to show to no one.

I just earned my first trophy on NFS:Rivals (PS4) and that game seems to be hidden, although no settings have been changed. I'll go through the hiding all/update/etc process again later.

Edit: Fixed again.

Edited by pandairo

I been reading this forum and trying to fix it every way i read about but my profile has the blue H I just got the all stars plat. and then it wont sync period i tried getting a new trophy for a game swithching privacy everywhere and putting it back nothing has fixed this can someone possibly shed a little bit of light please thank you

edit just corrected its self thank you

Edited by bhopkins91

Hi guys i did a cloud sync of sound shapes on PS4 after having all trophys on vita and ps3 and this site has got me hidden on all of them it says that NONE of them have timestamps on them how on earth is this even posstible after the site worked fine for the other two titles and no trophies are hidden thats a LOT of points to have taken off your profile as i have never had this issue in all my years of gaming and using this site.

Is there anyone to contact cos on psntrophyleaders its showing fine as an 18 second time which is correct and all other users have multiple copys of sound shapes yet all of them are fine.

Hi guys i did a cloud sync of sound shapes on PS4 after having all trophys on vita and ps3 and this site has got me hidden on all of them it says that NONE of them have timestamps on them how on earth is this even posstible after the site worked fine for the other two titles and no trophies are hidden thats a LOT of points to have taken off your profile as i have never had this issue in all my years of gaming and using this site.

Is there anyone to contact cos on psntrophyleaders its showing fine as an 18 second time which is correct and all other users have multiple copys of sound shapes yet all of them are fine.

You probably updated your profile when PSN changed something in their database and that triggered issues with a small amount of profiles a few months ago which created hidden trophies for games or a specific number of trophies that aren't hidden. I recommend that you follow this process that I recommended to someone else recently to hopefully fix that issue you're having here on this website.