Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

2 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Did you hide them by mistake? You have 74 hidden trophies, and those games have 72 between them.

I checked his profile and those games are pretty much non-existent, for some odd reason. It's probably other hidden games. I assume he played GoW: Chains of Olympus and GoW: Ghost of Sparta on his second account.

Edited by BadRep24

54 minutes ago, Mostwantedtbest said:

I platinumed God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta. On PSN, it shows the trophy list and the platinum, but it won't show the platinum or trophy list in PSNProfiles. I played it on my second account and it even shows the trophy list there. How do I get the trophy list for both games to appear in my trophy card?

You have 74 hidden trophies, follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. 

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You have 74 hidden trophies, follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. 

There's one problem. It's not those games that were hidden. As I mentioned earlier, I checked his profile via the PS App and these games are pretty much non-existent from the trophy log. You can check it for yourself, if you want.

Edited by BadRep24

Just now, BadRep24 said:

There's one problem. It's not those games that were hidden. As I mentioned earlier, I checked his profile via the PS App and these games are pretty much non-existent from the trophy log.

Yes, but the PS App doesn’t have the ability to show any or how many trophies are hidden, so if there not on there the games in question could be hidden, and likely are. That’s the whole point of the blue H, not to designate cheater, but to help people understand that when they don’t see trophies they expect, they have hidden trophies.

1 hour ago, BadRep24 said:

I checked his profile and those games are pretty much non-existent, for some odd reason. It's probably other hidden games. I assume he played GoW: Chains of Olympus and GoW: Ghost of Sparta on his second account.

Nope I platinumed it on my first as well

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Thank you very much, didn't realize I disabled show trophies for this game. Which is weird, because I don't remember hiding any trophies but now the problem is solved

• Like 1

20 hours ago, nahti_ said:

I recently leveled up to PSN Level 12 but PSNProfiles says I'm half way through 11. All my trophies are public and no games are hidden.

The blue H on your profile helps you see that you have (apparently accidentally) hidden trophies. 

Please follow the steps in the first post on this thread. You have hidden trophies, even if you didn’t intend to hide them.

I find out why the trophy level on PSNProfiles was inaccurate. It's because I had games hidden in the "PS3 and Vita" section. The thing is, I never owned a PS3 and Vita and the games in the list were one's like Detroit: Become Human and Batman: Arkham Knight which were only on the PS4. What's up with that?

Edited by nahti_

The vita and PS3 section is not actually a list of vita and PS3 games, but rather it is referring to their lists. You can hide games that would show up on your PS3 or vita trophy list that way (iirc and those lists show up regardless if you have the console or not). If you owned/played those games at one point, that makes sense that they show up there as well, but if you didn't then you have different problem entirely. 

Edited by Upendo_Vitani
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nahti_ said:

I find out why the trophy level on PSNProfiles was inaccurate. It's because I had games hidden in the "PS3 and Vita" section. The thing is, I never owned a PS3 and Vita and the games in the list were one's like Detroit: Become Human and Batman: Arkham Knight which were only on the PS4. What's up with that?

Yes, Sony did a poor job with how those menus populate and work on PS4. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

The vita and PS3 section is not actually a list of vita and PS3 games, but rather it is referring to their lists. You can hide games that would show up on your PS3 or vita trophy list that way (iirc and those lists show up regardless if you have the console or not). If you owned/played those games at one point, that makes sense that they show up there as well, but if you didn't then you have different problem entirely. 

The games that showed up like Detroit, Spider-Man and Arkham Knight I have played actually. I just find it confusing the way Sony made this

15 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Yes, Sony did a poor job with how those menus populate and work on PS4. 

Hopefully they fix it for the PS5

So i got to 20lvl today on psn then updated profile in here and realized its still 19 lvl then started looking up whats missing and found out Destiny 2 plat doesnt appear on the site for me. I have it on psn but it doesn't show here. I got that plat like 2 years ago and i think it was showing here what happened?

1 minute ago, OnuR10Ly said:

ah you mean the game is hidden from my psn settings?

Yeah, maybe you hide it by mistake. Just go to your Trophies on the console, hit Options, privacy settings and hidden games. Destiny 2 will probably be in there, just uncheck the box, then you'll need to earn a trophy in any other game before updating your profile here

18 hours ago, OnuR10Ly said:

So i got to 20lvl today on psn then updated profile in here and realized its still 19 lvl then started looking up whats missing and found out Destiny 2 plat doesnt appear on the site for me. I have it on psn but it doesn't show here. I got that plat like 2 years ago and i think it was showing here what happened?

Your blue H is gone and Destiny 2 is on your profile, looks like you got this figured out. 

How long does it usually take to update. I hid my trophyies by mistake and was wondering how long it takes to show up . Never mind it updated 

Edited by lucky0ne16

first, I'm sorry if this is not the right section to start this topic, I am not familiar with this forum. I had some problems with hidden games that have already been solved, but that's another conversation. I rehabilitated the games that were hidden and made public for everyone, however this site insists on telling me that there is still a hidden game on my list, being that I patiently checked one by one (604 trophy lists) and also the privacy settings no hidden game is shown to me on ps4, because if there was one i would be charged in a specific privacy section on ps4. Else, anyone can check my profile on the psn trophy leaders website, when there are hidden games there is also a yellow sign on the profile there, and that sign does not exist there and my trophies and level and percentage are perfectly up to date. therefore, I believe that this is a failure here, as I have actually hidden trophies for a while, so it could be that there was a mistake in the website's algorithm.

15 minutes ago, DreadNic said:

first, I'm sorry if this is not the right section to start this topic, I am not familiar with this forum. I had some problems with hidden games that have already been solved, but that's another conversation. I rehabilitated the games that were hidden and made public for everyone, however this site insists on telling me that there is still a hidden game on my list, being that I patiently checked one by one (604 trophy lists) and also the privacy settings no hidden game is shown to me on ps4, because if there was one i would be charged in a specific privacy section on ps4. Else, anyone can check my profile on the psn trophy leaders website, when there are hidden games there is also a yellow sign on the profile there, and that sign does not exist there and my trophies and level and percentage are perfectly up to date. therefore, I believe that this is a failure here, as I have actually hidden trophies for a while, so it could be that there was a mistake in the website's algorithm.

Check the steps on the first page of this thread. It tends to be games that are showing in the PS3&Vita hidden games on the PS4. Once you’ve followed all those steps, post here and give an update. 

@BlindMango @Xylobe @lucky0ne16 @DaivRules and the rest of the team:

I want to Platinum Ghost of Tsushima as my 450th Platinum and as my 20000th trophy. But I have 29 Trophys from Call of Duty 2 from the glitched accident. I have hided they. My Question is if the Black Ops 2 Trophys count to the milestones? Or must I earn the Gost of Tsushima Platinum as my 20029. trophy in real? and can I delete the trophy list complete for a identic trophy list on PSN and PSN profiles? Unfortunately I have 29 Trophys more in PSN than in psnprofiles.com.

Edited by Timo1101

47 minutes ago, Timo1101 said:

@BlindMango @Xylobe @lucky0ne16 @DaivRules and the rest of the team:

I want to Platinum Ghost of Tsushima as my 450th Platinum and as my 20000th trophy. But I have 29 Trophys from Call of Duty 2 from the glitched accident. I have hided they. My Question is if the Black Ops 2 Trophys count to the milestones? Or must I earn the Gost of Tsushima Platinum as my 20029. trophy in real? and can I delete the trophy list complete for a identic trophy list on PSN and PSN profiles? Unfortunately I have 29 Trophys more in PSN than in psnprofiles.com.

You can't delete trophies on your profile and your hidden trophies will not count toward your trophy count for your milestones.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You can't delete trophies on your profile and your hidden trophies will not count toward your trophy count for your milestones.

Ok thank you for the fast answer. Then I will earn the Ghost of Tsushima platinum as my 20029th trophy in PSN. ?

Edited by Timo1101

On 03/08/2020 at 8:51 PM, DaivRules said:

Check the steps on the first page of this thread. It tends to be games that are showing in the PS3&Vita hidden games on the PS4. Once you’ve followed all those steps, post here and give an update. 

I did all the steps, there are no hidden games on this list mentioned by you, there is nothing else I can do anymore.