Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

When that happens to me, I just log out and clear my cookies and then log back in again.  Hopefully, that helps.  It usually works for me. Also, it may possibly be that you have hidden games and then chose to unhide them.  Those are the only things I could think of.  Take care.

Edited by NorEaster717
  • Like 2

Hello all! :)

I've just noticed the same thing on my profile, seems to have only happened in the last 24 hours or so. I've checked and my PSN account (App, on console and browser log in) all show I haven't hidden games besides 2 about 5+ years ago, yet my profile here shows I am hiding hundreds (more). My username has never changed and I've not changed any of my privacy settings between PSN or here in years. :S Quite odd

I wonder if this is isolated to a few or not.

Edited by Mutescot
  • Like 1

Just now, BlindMango said:

It means there is some kind of issue with retrieving all the trophy information from PSN at the moment, which happens from time to time - you'll just need wait maybe an hour and try again.

Yeah, from personal experience, when there is issues retrieving data from PSN, trophies end up hidden for those updating at that time on the site.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

It means there is some kind of issue with retrieving all the trophy information from PSN at the moment, which happens from time to time - you'll just need wait maybe an hour and try again.

This might be it actually, as I can't "load" my profile on console currently so maybe a server related issue. Ah well >.<

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, N8klubber said:

I have a strange issue. I only do see trophyies from PS5 games and all others from PS4 and PS3 are not in anymore. And it´s bot only the shown games, but also my points and statistics, which doesn´t make sense to me.

As you can see from this thread, it’s a common PS5 issue that resolves itself in subsequent trophy syncs. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, SilentNinjaChad said:

hi my trophies for TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: THE COWABUNGA COLLECTION has vanished off the site,  it is not hidden, this happened after i logged o to a freinds PS5.  i gained trophies for games ive never played and lost my Plat for turtles.  Any idea what to do.

The blue H shows you have 14 hidden trophies on your profile. Do you know what those hidden trophies are?

Hi everyone ! I've started my 100% journey for " The Last of Us Remastered * ( PS4 ) recently , and ever since i've started playing and earning trophies , on PSNProfiles they dont show up for some reason . Sorry if i bother anyone with my problem , but i was wondering if any of you encountered this issue , and if so , how did you fix it . It's a real pain not seeing my progress , especially while i go for the 100 % . I believe it is worth mentioning that the game is not hidden both on " PS4" and PS3 & VITA" sections . Even logged in on PC and on the PS App , checked there too , both unhidden . I did the long way of hide all trophies / earn a trophy / sync / update PsnProfiles / unhide trophies / earn a trophy / sync / update PSNProfiles and the game still appears to be hidden . I contacted Sony and they instructed me to check for corrupted data , and i did that too , nothing is corrupted . Trophies pop normally , i can see the MP DLC's both 100 % completed on my console , but on PSNProfiles , game's still hidden for some reason . If any of you have any piece of advice , please share it . This has been buggin' me for almost a week now , bothering me more than it should , and truly making me reconsider my " trophy hunting hobby " . Thanks in advance , and have a beautiful day !

Greetings, folks.

I think this is the best place to share this possible issue. My PSN profile card looks up to date here, but when I have it as part of my signature on other websites it looks like it's "stuck". In other words, I've acquired more trophies than what my card (which usually updates properly) shows. Anyone else have this issue?

On 3/4/2023 at 9:25 AM, ursuepg said:

Hi everyone ! I've started my 100% journey for " The Last of Us Remastered * ( PS4 ) recently , and ever since i've started playing and earning trophies , on PSNProfiles they dont show up for some reason...

I'm looking at your profile on PSN and The Last of Us Remastered is also hidden / not showing up there. You can see the game when looking at your own profile, however anyone else looking at your profile cannot see the game on your trophy list. The site says you have a total of 478 trophies that are hidden, so that's The Last of Us is definitely one of them.

Hiding your trophies can sometimes result in bugs that Sony is seemingly unaware of which requires you to do a lot of checking and unchecking games to fix things sometimes. I would go back on the first page of this thread and see the PS4 section and double check that it is unchecked in the PS4 settings area, be sure to follow all the steps closely because PSN is still reporting the game as hidden to the public.

If all else fails, I would try hiding specifically The Last of Us Remastered in your PS4 settings, then earn a new trophy, sync to PSN, then update your profile here. Then unhide The Last of Us Remastered, earn a new trophy, sync to PSN, then update your profile here again

On 3/4/2023 at 10:04 AM, Growllanser said:

Greetings, folks.

I think this is the best place to share this possible issue. My PSN profile card looks up to date here, but when I have it as part of my signature on other websites it looks like it's "stuck". In other words, I've acquired more trophies than what my card (which usually updates properly) shows. Anyone else have this issue?

Does it just happen on certain websites? I've seen some websites will sort of save a static image instead of the original image you embed that won't update itself

Hello.

I had this issue ever since I created my account a few months ago. PSN Profiles doesn't show all the games I played and consequently their trophies. Here is a photo of my actual trophy count. And you can see my trophy count on PSN Profiles yourself... 

I tried updating and tried deactivating my account, but nothing worked. Could it be because my account is UK based? I'm saying this because my secondary US account worked just fine...

Hope someone can help. 

7 minutes ago, T7Strife said:

Hello.

I had this issue ever since I created my account a few months ago. PSN Profiles doesn't show all the games I played and consequently their trophies. Here is a photo of my actual trophy count. And you can see my trophy count on PSN Profiles yourself... 

I tried updating and tried deactivating my account, but nothing worked. Could it be because my account is UK based? I'm saying this because my secondary US account worked just fine...

Hope someone can help. 

The Blue H on your profile page shows you have over 1200 trophies hidden by your console settings. Follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The Blue H on your profile page shows you have over 1200 trophies hidden by your console settings. Follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. 

Thank you. I don't remember hiding any games though, but I'll check it out once I'm home. 

20 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Does it just happen on certain websites? I've seen some websites will sort of save a static image instead of the original image you embed that won't update itself

So far, it's only on the one. I checked it again this morning. It updated, but it didn't update fully. So, maybe there's a few days of lag time.

• Like 1