Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

A few nights ago, the site wasn't updating at all. I wonder if the two are related. :hmm::dunno:

Yeah, my profile on this site isn't updating now at all even after earning another trophy to try to make it sync. Yet I update PSNTL fine, and that syncs perfectly fine. Soo where is the issue lying? 

Yeah, my profile on this site isn't updating now at all even after earning another trophy to try to make it sync. Yet I update PSNTL fine, and that syncs perfectly fine. Soo where is the issue lying? 

My profile on psnprofiles won't update either today, it does update on psntl. The two glitched games are still hidden on both sites, but this might be a new (and probably unrelated) issue on psnprofiles?

Hey guys,

i have the same problem. I had a hidden game (Watch Dogs) because i only got 1% of the trophies. 2 weeks ago i started game again because i want to finish it now so i changed the trophies to unhidden, but i can´t see the game on my profile, so it seems that this is a PSN problem. Does anyone know who is responsible therefore or if there is a person i can contact?

Hey guys,

i have the same problem. I had a hidden game (Watch Dogs) because i only got 1% of the trophies. 2 weeks ago i started game again because i want to finish it now so i changed the trophies to unhidden, but i can´t see the game on my profile, so it seems that this is a PSN problem. Does anyone know who is responsible therefore or if there is a person i can contact?

The current theory is that this is a glitch on sony's end. Contacting their costumer support is an option. If only to give them more accurate statistics on who is affected and how widespread this issue is. It might also raise their incentive to fix it.

Edited by de_digibeet

Sly said he's working on it in another topic, so most likely.

Sly fixed this.

Hey guys,

You should give it a few days until Sony finishes their investigation.

What's the point of each trophy of a game having percentages next to them? Each trophy has a different percentage so how can we see these? I'm sure about this because i nearly got the platinum for tekken revolution and i had two trophies left and it was on 66% and obtained one of the gold trophies and it suddenly went up to 95% but the % of the gold trophy is over 40% which doesn't add up. So i'm asking how can you see the percentages of each trophy from a game?

Edited by KashSenpai

The trophy percentages are based on how many trophy points you have. Say a game has 1,000 trophy points and you have 900. It'd say 90%.

that's incorrect tho because like i said earlier with tekken revolution 11/13 is not equal to 66%, so each trophy has a different amount of % which i want to know how to find out 

that's incorrect tho because like i said earlier with tekken revolution 11/13 is not equal to 66%, so each trophy has a different amount of % which i want to know how to find out 

I'm confused as to why you're still asking this question when you asked the same thing on another thread and BlindMango explained it (you even liked the post)

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/page-14#entry1062350

Quote from BlindMango:

As ShadowStar said above, the percentage isn't based on the number of trophies on the list, it's based on the total trophy points you've gotten from a list:
  • Bronze: 15 points
  • Silver: 30 points
  • Gold: 90 points
  • Platinum: 180 points

You can see the total amount of points in a game on the right side when viewing a trophy list here on the site. So for example with Tekken you have 210 out of 315 points, which is 66%.

• Like 2

Hey Guys I'm seeing this "random game issue" of not showing Trophies.  However, let me give a little backstory and a possible correlation.  I originally purchased Madden 15 & 16 (Both on Disc) and got the Platinum trophies for both.  You'll see on my PSN profile that I have 5 platinum trophies but only 3 are visible, hence these other two.  At some point the two Madden games trophies were set to be excluded from view (not sure how or why) and sometime after that point I sold both games.  Now I have tired just about everything in this thread (hiding the trophies, earning  a new trophy, syncing, unhiding, earning a trophy, sync. etc. etc.) and none of this has worked, including changing the privacy settings.  One thing I did notice however is that in my games collection the two Madden games no longer show a little Disc icon below the game like all my other Disc based games.  I'm assuming this is because the games were bought by someone else and installed and the license for that game has now been transferred? (I'm not really sure how all of that works, but just a theory).  Is there any correlation between these being the only two games that I have sold back and the only two games whose trophies are being hidden even from the official PSN site? 

[Edit] Just noticed that I actually have one other game that is showing as hidden as well.  Driveclub, which I downloaded.  That kind of spoils any theory that I may have had. Not really sure what these 3 games would have had in common.

Edited by JasonRummage

There seems to be no method to this madness except most people impacted have PS4 games. However, many people who have PS4 games are unaffected.. You just need to hope Sony fixes it soon. Still, like I said earlier, patience is a virtue when it comes to dealing with them for anything. You can always double check your settings to be sure, though.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

The games that were affected in my profile are digital only (journey and flower). Both have a ps3 version of the game, so I could indicate that as having a causal relation, but the sample is way too small. It also doesn't hold when taking other people into account.

Be wary of seeing correlation (especially in a small sample size) as having a causality relation.

So I have a small problem here, my Metal Gear Solid: TPP platinum (PS4) has suddenly went missing and I can't seem to get it back on this website. However, it does show on other websites, any reason behind that?

Well, that's different. I'm not sure if it'll help, but double check your privacy settings to see if it somehow got accidentally hidden, then try to earn something else. Other than that...hope for the best, I guess.

And off topic, but your doggy is so freaking adorable!

So I have a small problem here, my Metal Gear Solid: TPP platinum (PS4) has suddenly went missing and I can't seem to get it back on this website. However, it does show on other websites, any reason behind that?

When comparing with your list on PSN I see MGSV as an entry on the list but you have no trophy information for it. That means that you're probably affected by that PSN problem I left a note about on the top of page 1 of this thread, though I would say to check your privacy settings just in case. Basically if it's not your privacy settings and it's just PSN, you'll have to wait until Sony fixes it. 

I recommend reporting the issue to Sony like others here have, be sure to be really specific about what is happening. ;)

P.S. The reason other sites are showing them is because you may have not updated your profile on them or they just don't update progress for those lists immediately as they are on PSN.

Edited by BlindMango

Well, that's different. I'm not sure if it'll help, but double check your privacy settings to see if it somehow got accidentally hidden, then try to earn something else. Other than that...hope for the best, I guess.

And off topic, but your doggy is so freaking adorable!

I did check and still the same issue. I'll contact Sony i suppose. Thank you.

Thanks a lot for the comment :D

When comparing with your list on PSN I see MGSV as an entry on the list but you have no trophy information for it. That means that you're probably affected by that PSN problem I left a note about on the top of page 1 of this thread, though I would say to check your privacy settings just in case. Basically if it's not your privacy settings and it's just PSN, you'll have to wait until Sony fixes it. 

I recommend reporting the issue to Sony like others here have, be sure to be really specific about what is happening. ;)

P.S. The reason other sites are showing them is because you may have not updated your profile on them or they just don't update progress for those lists immediately as they are on PSN.

I did update my profile over there and it still shows the MGS platinum. I guess i'll have to contact Sony about it. Thanks for the help :).

hey, guys, I'm still have this problem and btw I discovered strange thing that PSN hid only PS4 games which aren't completed. No matter how many percents but if game not 100%ed then it's hidden.

Strange things happens :o

My Dust Elysian Tail is 100% and Plat'd but is part of the hidden glitch, think it's just random