Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

For me this glitch is affecting only games i have hid on psn on the past. At somepoint i hid a big number of games. Metal gear solid 5 glitched, a game that i had hid and then unhidden at some time. Now i did unhidden olliolli2 and velocity 2 from my games and also i earned some trophies for them. I updated psn and both games and metal gear solid dont show on psnprofiles or psntrophyleaders. So is anyone of you having games glitched that has never hidden on the past or its probably a glitch that affects the option of psn to unhid games?

Also i m not sure if it matters that i have my playstation as secondary. If i activate as primary would it solve the problem? I dont think this is causing the problem as too many have the same glitch and i doubt all of those people have the playstations activated as secondary so my guess is that glitch has to do with hidden-unhidden mechanism.

For me this glitch is affecting only games i have hid on psn on the past. At somepoint i hid a big number of games. Metal gear solid 5 glitched, a game that i had hid and then unhidden at some time. Now i did unhidden olliolli2 and velocity 2 from my games and also i earned some trophies for them. I updated psn and both games and metal gear solid dont show on psnprofiles or psntrophyleaders. So is anyone of you having games glitched that has never hidden on the past or its probably a glitch that affects the option of psn to unhid games?

Also i m not sure if it matters that i have my playstation as secondary. If i activate as primary would it solve the problem? I dont think this is causing the problem as too many have the same glitch and i doubt all of those people have the playstations activated as secondary so my guess is that glitch has to do with hidden-unhidden mechanism.

The game that has been affected for me was hidden for a while, unhidden it then got the Plat on it after getting back into the game.

This all happening on my primary PS4 so don't think that makes any difference.

Yeah I've been thinking it looks like it's only affecting people who have had a history of hiding individual games, hmm that's interesting.  :hmm:

The game that has been affected for me was hidden for a while, unhidden it then got the Plat on it after getting back into the game.

This all happening on my primary PS4 so don't think that makes any difference.

Now that's an interesting development. 

If that is the case, then we can presume that the case lies in the hiding feature. That is definitely something Sony needs to fix themselves.

Hopefully others confirm this.

And it definitely makes sense. No game I have played since the bug started appearing has ever been hidden.

If that is the case, then we can presume that the case lies in the hiding feature. That is definitely something Sony needs to fix themselves.

And it definitely makes sense. No game I have played since the bug started appearing has ever been hidden.

Can confirm. The game was Furi for those wondering.

I think this might be the problem, or very close to it. The only game I'm missing is one that I hid and later unhid. I don't even think I hid it for very long too. Overnight at the most 

Edited by dertswa687o

Can confirm. The game was Furi for those wondering.

Can confirm it too. 4 games, all previously hidden.

I have the same issue. I hid long time ago around oct 15 3 games batman arkham knight, mgs and driveclub. somehow i tried to give dc a shot again and started to play it. after few updates and patches not even so bad. so i got platinum on it. tried to unhide it but its just not showing on the site or for friends. even I synced several times.

I tried also to hide DC earn a trophy and unhide it and earn a trophy. didnt fix it for me unfortunately :(

did contact playstation support europe but all I got was weird answers like to contact the publisher (which is sony?! after I just asked for DC because this is only one important to me cause of the platinum)

edit: trophies I got earlier like 2 or 3 months ago I can unhide though

Edited by m1ckeythechamp

That's true. It's happening with Ether One, a game I tried playing when it got released but I couldn't with all the bugs. After I learned about the update I tried playing again and got the platinum and is currently not showing. Also happening with Uncharted 1 & 2 (remasters) which got hidden when my friend immediately asked for the game to be returned and I couldn't finish it. I bought it not so long ago and platinum both and they're not showing. All of them are unhidden. 

Edited by ElEyeman

That's true. It's happening with Ether One, a game I tried playing when it got released but I couldn't with all the bugs. After I learned about the update I tried playing again and got the platinum and is currently not showing. Also happening with Uncharted 1 & 2 (remasters) which got hidden when my friend immediately asked for the game to be returned and I couldn't finish it. I bought it not so long ago and platinum both and they're not showing. All of them are unhidden. 

Ether One is one of my 4 glitched games too.

Edited by thggsps

With games I just played currently it's working. I can hide and unhide them without any problems. But with this 3 or 4 games not. They are just not showing up :/

Edit: got today my beta trial code. What should I say. I was hoping it will fix the problem. But it just made it more worse. Hid one not so "important" game before installing it. Now I can't even unhide this game anymore.

Ps customer service Europe are sayin they haven't heard of any problem like this

Edited by m1ckeythechamp

I am getting the same problem and I've never had it happen before! I started playing Wild Arms 3 on PS4 back when it was release in May. I hid all sharing of trophies to this particular game back then before I unlocked any trophies. Now I'm at the end of the game and unlocked most of the trophies. I unhid the game's trophies on my profile a few days ago to share to "everyone" and it still looks like I haven't ever played it when checking on external websites like this one.

I have unlocked other trophies since then on other games and they show fine but this one seems to be a glitch on PSN side.

My sharing is set to everyone for trophies and its definately unhidden. I've even rehid it and unhid it since then hoping it will show up and I've unlocked more trophies in Wild Arms 3 since I unhid it and no joy. I have contacted Sony through email about this issue. Never had it happen before. 

Yes well like I said. In Europe at least they claimed that they've never heard of this problem. As I said then many people of the community have this and they should look at English spoken forums they wanted to help or at least tried to. And now they said I have to be patient and wait till they figured out something. But I think I won't ever hear something again :D

Just noticed that one platinum trophy is missing. (FF X) The game has been hidden for a while (when I had 0℅ in it) before and now it suddenly disappeared. it's impossible to unhide it now.

Tested the same issue on FF X-2 with current 0℅. Cannot unhide it either. I tried to look for it from the different PSN account - the overall number of trophies is correct, but a few games are missing in the list. I'll also try to contact Sony about it...

Yes I think so too. It's some bug or mistake with this feature. Maybe it has even something to do with hide them and then it hasn't worked anymore to unhide after another firmware. But seems like Sony won't admit. Hopefully they get more reports in the us then Europe and fix it then after all :/

I've got affected with Overwatch trophies. I hided it then unhided when I got the platinum... It pisses me off soooo much I can't show to people my so proud 100% LEGIT No boosting Overwatch platinum trophy I've just got yesterday...!  :angry:

Sounding more and more like the most likely culprit is with the hiding feature.

• Like 1

I want to contact support in the US. Since my account is Canadian and I'm living in Sweden now, I'm trying to go through some proxy but nothing works... I just want to cry, I'm about to give up gaming! All those efforts on Overwatch... for nobody to see it...

Any idea guys? Should I call in my actual location call support to solve my trophies issue?

Edited by Max654